Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 5. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I am look to the coins which can be used in real life.
ETN release instant pay i think need to look this coin
Activity: 50
Ripple is an actively developing project in which several new solutions will be deployed and tested in the coming months. I invest in this coin for the time being.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

I keep my coins from a period of past growth. I do not see any reason to sell them now and buy something new. When the strong growth of the market begins, the price will rise for all good coins. I think that you just need to wait a bit.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
There are many options to choose from,  many ICOs with a good promise - MFX, DBC,  ATF and maybe XRP.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Polymath : Security Token
MAN : Artifical Intelligence
Aura : Exchange
QNT : Interoperability

This is my fav coin. Also focus in this coin for mid/long term
Activity: 294
Shouldn't this thread be titled... "what coin will you be buying during the bear market?"

For me I will stick to bitcoin, neo, and ethereum. these are my top pick coins to buy even during the bear market because of the capacity of this coins to grow in the future and the big potential in the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I already invested some ETH and some NEO. Hope that bear season will finish soon. When I have available fiat money I try to accumulate some more of these. After the bear market I am thinking to buy some new well designed project, now ı am here to searching them.
Activity: 164
I will rather buy in the bear market and hold because this is the time you can get precious coins at a cheaper price than ever.After the bear market, things start to run and those who bought during the bear market will make  huge profits.So this is the time of buying not after this period.

the market of crypto currency allows thousands of people to earn on bitcoins and eth whole states, that's why I invest in eth!
Activity: 56
Read what is written here, but do not believe any. everything is right here, everything can be a lie. and I think ripple will rise again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
The expectation is coming to an end - it's time to start investing solid money in crypto-currencies. I have a feeling that if you miss the moment, you can miss the take-off line and stay behind everyone. Ethereum, EOS, bitcoin, ripple, NEO - coins for purchase.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Instead of Ripple, it might be better for me to choose Cardano because of its central Ripple, which is very dangerous for Ripple survival.
If the Ripple gets hacked then all of its finances can be stolen and it's dangerous.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
After the bear market, I will only be purchasing a coin that has proven to be successful with a high ATH (All time high) and is very low as regards the current price which should be close to the ICO price.
Example is TRON, ENIGMA, REQUEST NETWORK.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 112
There is no coin that I have in mind now to buy after this bear market, except I really stumble upon a really interesting project. Reason is that I'm already making a good opportunity for myself during this bear season by buying all the coins I have always wanted to buy. Like why wait for a bull season when I can get my favorite coins at a cheaper rate now? After this bear season, I just be relaxing, watching my investments yield good profits.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I know I have many good choice to buy in the present market scenario. But I find Ethereum and bitshare can give good profit  when bear market will be over. So I already bought both the altcoins to get the maximum profit in future and about Ripple & Cardano both are high supply coins. I don't think so price of both coins move faster but they will grow
Activity: 238
There are many food ICOs that I have analyzed like agro-tech which I intend to invest in as soon as the market recovers from the bleeding phase, which will allow the crypto market to increase in valuation which will affect the coin too
Activity: 26
I like NEO, EOS. But I also like Ripple.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Shouldn't this thread be titled... "what coin will you be buying during the bear market?"
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
why have to wait until the bear market to buy, now is the right time to gather more it will give more profit, when the price moves up it will start with bitcoin so I buy bitcoin and most of it in ethereum or eos is the best choice for me and 10% I will buy the cheapest altcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I always buy bitcoin and ethereum whenever the market comes out from bears control as these both coins gain first and then the whole market follows them. These both coins are top leaders of their fields and whole market see their way, whatever way they decide to move.
Activity: 168
I always buy bitcoin and ethereum whenever the market comes out from bears control as these both coins gain first and then the whole market follows them. These both coins are top leaders of their fields and whole market see their way, whatever way they decide to move.
Agreed. This is the best batch for investment. It's practically a win-win. My portfolio almost always consists of 80% of Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: