Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 10. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 262
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
After the bear market, I will like to invest in eos, bch and waves because I believe they also have good potentials and are also promising. I will buy and hold this coin for long term because I am sure they will yield profit.

Good choose for investing to eos this is my top altcoin investment so far I also see the potential of cardano, ripple and xlm, the price are below $1 if this altcoin reach 2$ to 3$ my investment will earn a good return so I will continue to hold this altcoin Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I also like Ripple
After 4 months from this post, ADA price is $0.17 and not seem to go beyond $2.00 in near future. I hope all altcoins will grow after the bear market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I also like Ripple
After the bear market, I will like to invest in eos, bch and waves because I believe they also have good potentials and are also promising. I will buy and hold this coin for long term because I am sure they will yield profit.
This is our advantage to buy cheaper coins because it's now affordable but not after the bear trend because it seems to increase on that ,For me I rather to buy an ethereum because it's more likely in bitcoin that has a good potential to get good profits.
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
I also like Ripple
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
In this bearish market I will endeavor to get EOS, NEO and XLM in most profound cost and holding it in 1 years, I have seen numerous survey of these coins, and from that I can choose if those coins will gigantic potential in long haul. NEO and XLM utilized by outsider and this is will build the request. Also, EOS presently still being worked on however the point of the venture truly interesting.my property currently is partitioned 50/50 to bitcoin and ethereum. These two is the guardians of coins/tokens so I trust this year these two will blast once more. The staying of my advantages are in a few coins that I truly put stock in their stage and task. NLC2 or No Limit Coin look at this folks with a running stage today. And furthermore Peculium I think and trust it will blast before end of this current year when they discharge thier stage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I also like Ripple

My ride or die buy for this year is Matrix AI and ODEM. ODEM has been performing very well in the bear market right under people's noses. Now a 50 % price increase will see us enter the top 100
Activity: 28
Your questions is wrong... you should be buying in a bearish market and selling in a bullish one. buy low sell high. simple!
Activity: 88
After such a long fall and bear showcase, you can purchase numerous altcoins, and they will demonstrate noteworthy development. As a matter of first importance I would focus on the EOS, TRX, ONT, Tezos, XRP. It is never past the point where it is possible to purchase an Ethereum, as it is sitting tight for a decent future, as I would like to think.
Activity: 448
 aXpire will hit atleast $1 this year. Got a billion dollar client already, resolvr and co testversions working great and soon a big tv interview will follow. i guess a similar price trend like coss in the last bull run (i know, total different fields, but similar marketcap)
Activity: 72
Purchasing a coin after the bear showcase will be a terrible procedure as purchasing a coin amid the bear stage is the best time to purchase a coin at shabby costs. While after the bear advertise has finished and the market begins recuperating you are likely going to purchase the coins at an excellent rate.
Activity: 178
Pay attention to the token, which is called NEU, it is now small volumes and it does not enter into 100 but it will give huge dynamics
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
I also like Ripple
After bear market I would like to buy some TRX, NEO, ETH and some Doge coin. I think this all coins can give good profits.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I also like Ripple
bitcoin is very profitable for one more reason. In the case of the emergence of hailheads - branches due to code modification - the bitcoin owner automatically receives the same number of coins in a new currency. Money literally gives rise to more money!
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
Buying a coin after the bear market is going to be a bad strategy as buying a coin during the bear phase is the best time to buy a coin at cheap prices. Whereas after the bear market has ended and the market starts recovering you are likely going to buy the coins at a premium rate.
Quarkchain i think it is the most underestimated coin nowadays and i want to invest in it, i think it can become new ETH.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Buying a coin after the bear market is going to be a bad strategy as buying a coin during the bear phase is the best time to buy a coin at cheap prices. Whereas after the bear market has ended and the market starts recovering you are likely going to buy the coins at a premium rate.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
I also like Ripple

There is no way to know which coins will make a significant leap after the bear market. But I think coins like as EOS and Litecoin have very good chances to jump a lot. I also share your opinion about Cardano.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
I also like Ripple

I also like ada, ripple not, I try not to work with ripple because I do not consider it for crypto currency. After all, there are many good coin such as xlm, strat, iota, eos ....
Activity: 92
After the bear market, my choice is still Ethereum and Bitcoin.
And I will choose these two currencies, one is the largest cryptocurrency and the other is the most technical cryptocurrency.
I am not optimistic about other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Buy ether, Ethereum , basically ethereum is a strong alt coin , which has amazing features and had a high value recently . ethereum seriously has the capacity  to reach $2000
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
I will buy ethereum, bitcoingold and other cheap coins like cardano, xlm, xrp etc. because nowadays it is very good to stock coins that have a low price value, and it is great for someone who has a small trading capital. bitcoin is actually good for the stock if we currently have a very large capital.
Pages:
Jump to: