Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 7. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Eos Neo Etherium, I think they deserve attention and investment . There are no better options for the long term
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
In such a market, buying coins with great potential and value is affirmative. For example, bitcoin and ETH. They are more likely to rise than other coins.
Activity: 20
Interests in BTC or ETH are talked by individuals who are hesitant to go out on a limb and put resources into different coins, less prevalent, however more dangerous. What's more, where the hazard, there's more income, and more probable a misfortune.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
i am afraid of threads like this. Everyone comes to push the coins they are holding or interested in.

If you really think any coin is worth buying after the bear market, just buy it now. most coins are at their ATL.
Activity: 196
well for long terms bitcoin showing some good and stable value. i think it's a good choice to buy. and for daily trading. i also like ADA
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
you can look at (midex)mdx  is a digital asset token and exchange .by 2019 is gonna be boom boom  so am buying lots of em.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin and Ethereum are all good choices, because the bear market will usher in the next bull market. When the bull market arrives, the first rise will be even Bitcoin and Ethereum, so I will Select these two currencies.
Activity: 196
I would buy bitokoyn and et. If the market jumps, bitcoin and ethereum will be the first two kopecks that will rise in price and be faster than other altcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
Now you can not make such a decision. When the market will start to grow, many things can change. And the coin you choose to buy can become too expensive to buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I will never buy altcoins after the bear market because we all know that after bearish market is the bull run, it is where the prices are pumping and the market was recover. Then why we will buy coins if the prices are already increasing? I think it is better to buy now while market is bleeding then sell it once the bull market is on.
Activity: 252
Long-term investment incentives BTC and ETH, short term is altcoin and ICO. A post from early 2018, IMO, after bear market ended, the level of all cryptos in the market dropped sharply so investment in crypto also has potential as exchange rate falls down.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
No! I would not buy coins after the bear market. Because I only prioritize and used the chance to buy coins in the bear circumstances.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I bought neo and I hope that soon the market will recover and the price will increase significantly.If that doesn't happen I will be very disappointed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
In my opinion the most dramatic growth will be on the good new undervalued projects like GibraltarBlockchain Exchange, Helbiz, IPSX, Essentia, XYO, Cardstack and of course the top alts will also grow
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
I think for now very safe buy popular coin like ethereum or litecoin..and hold it.not will risky just hold and wait growing up price..i look price of bitcoin prepraring to grow up..
Activity: 85
I would like to draw your attention to eos , they launched their own platform not so long ago ...
Activity: 6
For me, ETH is love. It so good and versatile. I bought it in early July
Activity: 126
I bought Bitcoin and Docademic. At bitcoin, I have already made a profit, I look forward to further price increases. But I'm still waiting for the price increase for Docademic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
If we get back to a bull market I'll be looking heavily at the ERC20 tokens since they have fallen like a rock.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Nothing, you don't buy after the bear market. You buy IN the bear market
Pages:
Jump to: