Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 4. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 101
I like the two coins above but I will divide my money to buy the two coins above to prevent loss if one of the coins goes down
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

I will buy ripple and eth, they are the coins that I am the most interested in when it comes to investing in altcoins, and as long as they are still cheap then they are the coins that I will always be buying. Although I wouldn't exactly be buying coins after the bear market since during the bear is the best time to buy instead of after it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think BTC and ETH.It's really good to buy these two coins for the beer market.Especially Bitcoin is best in her.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
Well I would like to invest in something new, like ethereum, neo extra. after bear the market, because I have is seen its market and experienced a lot.
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I will buy btc after that bear market because i have really big trust on btc. I believe btc will hit 100k dollar price in 2 years because of that i dont want buy another coins and i dont like too much risk..
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
Ethereum and dash are my best choice after the bear market they have a big chance to raise the price next bull run they are very cheap now. and the Bull run market can start at any time then these coins will rise faster than another coin.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When the market recovers, I would like to buy bitcoin because it has an expensive price so if its high price increases, investors who holds will definitely earned big profit especially if they holds big amount of btc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
The best time to buy your long term holds coins is towards or at the close of the bear season but it can be very hard to predict. What I do is buy them in bits till my capital is used up and I hope for some luck on my side. Coins like xrp, ada, eos, tron, steem can be great picks
Activity: 322
I bought Ethereum, Neo, RDD, BITB and Artbyte during the bearish market because due to heavy correction mode of this market the price of those coins are very down and i think these coins can gives good returns when ever this market will moving upwards direction.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I would buy an ETH if the market jumps, ethereum will be the first penny that will rise in price and be faster than other altcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
I would like to buy ZRX or any anonymous coin. I believe, that the second one have a big future in current financial conditions
Activity: 378
After a bearish attack on the market, I will buy those altcoins, which fell well in price and which greatly reduced the volume of trading. In my practice, I know that such coins shoot well
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
You chose a great coin, they will bring good money when the market will turn. From myself I will recommend to buy NEO and Etherium, the price is low and expect very big profits in the green market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
I bought an ETH coin, because I have full hope with ETH and I am sure ETH price will increase very high in the future and will make me rich.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
Why do you set yourself the goal of buying some coins after the bears market? On the contrary, you need to use the opportunity and buy now, while prices are low, because when there is a bull market, prices will rise.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
Just, coins are worth buying now, when their price is much lower than stated. Here the question is in another, which coin is worthy of the investor's attention now? This question is very relevant at the moment. Comrades, what thoughts?
Is this for an altcoin or in general?
No need to think about it as bitcoin is the most relevant coin to invest today.
Time is moving and everyone is saying that the bull will come in any time soon.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Since I know that the purchase transactions to be made after the month period will leave a lower profit margin, I usually try to make purchases in this period. Although I do not like to give advice, I would like to share with you the options I have invested and the target sales prices.

NEO: I'm regularly investing in my favorite option NEO and my target sales price is $ 100 in the short term and 1,000+ USD in the long term.

ADA: This option, which I frequently added to the capital recently, has a long-term sales target of 1-2 USD. Although I think that these prices are imagination because of the number of supply, I want to give this project a little chance.

QTUM: This option, which I have recently invested on, is working on its own network and this is the strongest reason to support it. The sales target I set for QTUM is 50 USD in the short term and 250+ USD in the long term.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
You do not have to wait for the moment when the market will change its trend because the market will change it unambiguously, only after it does it people will immediately understand what you need to buy and you can simply not have time to buy tokens or coins at today's prices.
that's true what you say, we must always take advantage of the opportunities that exist, don't just wait because cryptocurrency always changes suddenly, for me for now the best coins to buy are ethereum and xrp who have a good future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Just, coins are worth buying now, when their price is much lower than stated. Here the question is in another, which coin is worthy of the investor's attention now? This question is very relevant at the moment. Comrades, what thoughts?
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
You do not have to wait for the moment when the market will change its trend because the market will change it unambiguously, only after it does it people will immediately understand what you need to buy and you can simply not have time to buy tokens or coins at today's prices.
Pages:
Jump to: