Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 18. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Currently almost all coins look promising. Maybe all top100 coins are growing. But maybe that will first return to the highest price, probably is bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

Ethereum recently has a strong movement.
And many crypto experts forecast that this year will be an ETH year.
Actually any coins is rising now, we have already passed the major correction months
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
For now the market may have stabilized and re-grow quite promising. My main choice is neo, with more and more ico using neo platform, I believe neo will approach ethereum price.
Activity: 210
I think after all the back grows, in my opinion the greatest potential may be on the coins that fall deepest. You can see the ethereum grow twice in a month.
Activity: 123
Yes cardano is quite potential to grow in the future, but I bought waves a few weeks ago and now it has grown quite convincing.
Activity: 154
Yes I agree with cardano. With a platform equivalent to eth, I think with a price that is still very cheap, it is very potential to grow big in the future.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
The altcoins that probably I like after this bear market, well, let's see Tron and NEO. They are still good to make my future investment and trading.
But, I also find a good chance for analyzing some newly listed coins from ICO.

Tron and NEO are both good coins to invest anytime bear or bull market.
But I invested more on Oyster Pearl PRL last month while the crypto market was on crisis.
Oyster Pearl PRL is one of the most underrated and most undervalued altcoin in the market today so I better invest PRL again and again because I have faith on the dev and management team that their crypto project will soon be launch and everyone could store their files in the IOTA tangle and keep them safe in a year or more depends on how long you want to store them.
Activity: 519
I also like Ripple

Buying top atlcoins are still better than buying new altcoins in the crypto market.
top altcoins are already proven that they are worth of our investments and when crypto market started to recover I will then invest into some of the top altcoins like NEO, Ripple, OmiseGo, Monero, LiteCoin, Cardano, Verge, Tron and other promising top altcoins.
we will never regret investing into these coins that will surely rewards us higher earnings and profits after few months.
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
The altcoins that probably I like after this bear market, well, let's see Tron and NEO. They are still good to make my future investment and trading.
But, I also find a good chance for analyzing some newly listed coins from ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I really like a few coins that I plan to buy, these are the coins of these crypto projects:
Huobi token (Exchange) Blockchain-Powered Loyalty Point System.
TE-FOOD, the world’s largest farm-to-table food traceability system is moving to blockchain.
Activity: 120
Only Ethereum and bitcoin, the rest of the coins are not credible. my experience is not great, but these are the best coins to hold
Activity: 336
I'm buying ETC now, he has good news. I also like Cardano, he has much to grow. From ICO, I would single out Robotina. This project is very high-quality and it has everything to succeed.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I also like Ripple
I want Ethereum after this market situation. because I believe Ethereum is able to continue to grow and provide prices that will continue to increase. so I still choose Ethereum.
Activity: 294
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
Every one have there own decision to buy and sell the coins because there are some coins in the market and have potential growth.You can make profit through purchase and sale. Now,adays  prices of some coins will rise and in return get good profit.
Activity: 121
when there is a bear market  you should  buy the coins it is the good opportunity for the buyers.When the market going up it will needed to sell.
Activity: 88
I think each people should have their own personal decision following their feelings and choice by forecasts and other factors. If most of people has similar option, economy will be more monopolized. So believe in yourself to choose the coin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
After the bear market Bitcoin and Ethereum remains a good investment option for investors because of their potentials. Is also good to look into other emerging market like, Cardano ( Ada),  Tron (TRX), Verge(XVG ) .this and other emerging cryptocurrencies are really good projects to watch.

My choice is almost the same. No, I do not buy Cardano, but not because I do not believe that it will grow. Simply I have a lot of ADA coins in my wallet and go on holding them. I also line Verge, Stellar and TRON.
Activity: 238
I also like Ripple
I also like Cardano including NEO and Ethereum. I believe this  Smart contract altcoin will compete each other and will try their best to make their coin more valuable than the competitor. Competition is good that helps investors to get good profit.
Activity: 76
I think you should also revaluate that where we are in the cycle first, as now given so much uncertaintly its probably best to stay heavily in core holdings and then, pick up a few coins within a segment you understand most. I also have my own choice in this bear market!
Pages:
Jump to: