Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 16. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple
You can choose either one from the top 10. Ripple is pretty good and LTC is also will make it. See which one has a good daily volume. Also, you need to define the period you want to hold a coin for. And then choose your strategy.
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I've just stocked up on more Binance and some COSS, I like the exchanges. Also still investing in a couple of ICOs.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
I really like Lympo and Ripple. It looks like the coin has a good future and developments.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
As for me, after bear market, BTC as it was, it will be better than all other coins. So, I see the reason to buy BTC. Also there is ETH, which isn't much worse than BTC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
I think that a lot of coins has a good potential for growth. I think that such coins as Ethereum, Neo, Eos, TRX will show very strong growth
Activity: 392
Now the market is stabilizing and I will invest in bitcoin and ethereum because they show very good growth  Grin
Activity: 330
I want to buy the air after this program, because I believe that this is one of the leading crypto currency at the moment. I am sure that in the future this crypto currency will be the strongest in the market and will outpace bitcoin on investment
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
If it is assumed that the market will grow, short-term trading is less efficient than long-term holding.
You should have invested in your favorite stock and forgotten for several years.
A few years later, the investment amount will be returned from 10 times to 1000 times.

I am going to pour all investment amounts into IXT.

low marketcap
low satoshi
huge insurance market
decent development
GenRe (Berkshire Hathaway)
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I also like Ripple
I think it is better to buy during bear market, because you can enter your position extremely cheap when all the other market participants are selling.

I like Modum most, but does not really matter what coin you buy. All will go up imho.
Activity: 211
I think each people should have their own personal decision following their feelings and choice by forecasts and other factors. If most of people has similar option, economy will be more monopolized. So believe in yourself to choose the coin
Activity: 196
After the bear market , I will not keep on buying coins especially if we do not have eniugh time to monitor the voin market index , becausre you know the volatility of cryptocurrency is always circulating in market,  I will just to have the bitcoin or if more available funds , the ETH or Ripple altcoins.
Activity: 392
I also like Ripple
I would not advise you to buy ADA, because the team recently does not show good work and does not post positive news about the development of the project. I did not like this coin!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Focus only on bitcoin and eth! All other altcoins behave inadequately and unpredictably! Nothing can be trusted.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
I would recommend you to buy while we are in a bearseason, becaue coins are at the cheapest point while the bearmarket. Coins will start to go up after the bearmarket and they will never be so cheap again. I would recommend you to buy some and buy more if your holdings are under water!
Activity: 434
I also like Ripple
as far as I know EOS is one of the best now - a lot of people trust it and rely on it
and Ripple - I would not invest in it
Activity: 560
And following the steps below is how you can become one, CoinMarketCap automatically ranks the coins by Market .... I've used two platforms to buy altcoins: Bittrex and Binance.
Of course this is very good. If you use the ratings of such exchangers as binance and bittrex. Apparently, the information from the coinmarket is also quite extensive. But I would still advise you to have such a resource as coincodex, where there is information on even more coins.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I also like Ripple
i like bitcoin, ethereum, minexcoin, ada, doge, their prices as of now is too low, and its a great opportunity to buy since the market recovery is done, after a few months their prices will increase for sure.
Activity: 126
And following the steps below is how you can become one, CoinMarketCap automatically ranks the coins by Market .... I've used two platforms to buy altcoins: Bittrex and Binance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
You can safely look at the coins from the top 10-20 and those that are in a strong drawdown, those and buy more!)
Activity: 22
i see no reason why you should buy after the bear market, alts are dirt cheap now and we may likely not see these prices again, accumulate now.
Pages:
Jump to: