Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 17. (Read 3116 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I am getting a big bag of NEO and GAS, these are the most promising coins for 2018. I just love NEON wallet that allow to participate in ICOs at the touch of a button. incredible.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
ALL OF THEEEEEEMMMMMM
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I see it as a wise move to invest in the cryptocurrencies that are on the top list on Coinmarketcap ,mostly Cardano (ADA) Tron(TRX) Ripple IOTA and Ethereum, am sure these will generate nice profit.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
I focused on making my portfolio with different instruments, such as Ripple, Etherum and Litecoin. These three will definitely bring me profit. I also have a small percentage of mine investments into other not as popular altcoins but I won`t name them.
Activity: 26
If the market already bears I will buy Ripple, I love ripple. I watch the ripple move up and I think the ripple has the power to keep up the price. I'm sure this ripple deserves to be an investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I think I would prefer choosing ripple over cardano. I have seen ripple last 2017 that took off great price value. From its lowest to its peak. And in terms of gathering ripple, you could buy more in just less price. We dont know it will go beyond 1usd.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
In this list, you can easily add all the top 50 coins for capitalization.
Of course you need to focus on technology and project ideas.
For example, for long-term investment, it is necessary to add coins to those projects that can use blockchain to launch other ICO (NEO, Waves, Stratis, Komodo, EOS, Cardano, NXT, etc.)
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
After bear market I prefer to buy altcoins, which has a great grow potential. For now they are ICON, EOS and Zilliqa.
Activity: 27
many people recommend cardano and predict the price will be good but i still choose eth for lot owned in purse because i have comfortable with it
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

Not after the bear market, but in the bear market. Because if you buy it after bear market, you already late.
just buy it when all crypto market is down, then you will get a maximum profit later if you sell it.
Activity: 728
Well, here I will list the favorite tokens or coins to invest in the bear market.
!. more ETH
2. Tether
3. Ripple

They are what I probably invest. But, I also really need to invest in the ICO. There are some good ICO projects offering their tokens.
Activity: 658
EOS may be one of the references of the altcoins to buy after the bear market. It has a good chance for the future and trading system. Now, it is about $17.59 per coin. I'm sure that the price will be still rising. Therefore, it is better to buy this coin right now.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

In a bear situation, when i buy i choose two coin which is the most popular coin that is bitcoin and ethereum. Specially bitcoin because when the bull comes on how much i buy bitcoin is doubled when the market is going up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
Ethereum is stable and I think I will go for it. But there are other coins that are yet to go up which I think would be a potential coin for investments. Dtrc might be a good one since it is very cheap for now.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
i also like cardano, i also think if cardano will go $ 2 and i also have bought some this time, besides cardano i also store ethereum
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
It is better to diversify your portfolio. I certainly believe in Bitcoin and Ethereum, such promising altcoins as Cardano and OAX.
Activity: 196
The bear market will lose money. The bull market will make money. It's hard to know which Altcoins to buy and profit. We must follow and invest.
Activity: 519
while crypto is on it's bear market since january to April, I bought some of my favorite altcoins while they're all on sale.
I do never though that this crypto market will gone down as what other people believe that this isn't worth of investment as it is one of the biggest fraud in history.
I believe in blockchain technology and crypto market will rise back again.
so I invested more on Oyster pearl pRL, Ripple and some NEO coins.
Activity: 251
There is no better coin to buy than bitcoin if you ask me. It is always the best bet when you are thinking of buying coins so bitcoin is always my first choice of coins to buy no matter how low other coins are. Then after buying bitcoin, I will be buying ethereum and some NEO with a bunch of monero along with it.
Activity: 196
I will not be buying after the bear market because if it is not a bear market then we will be in a bull market which means I would be selling rather than buying because there is no way I would be buying at the height of a bull market but in the next bear market I will definitely be buying more ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: