Pages:
Author

Topic: What coin will you buy after the bear market? - page 11. (Read 3116 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Buy OCN, it is now well fallen in price! There will be growth definitely, because the coin is very promising!
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
I will see the cryptocurrency left after the market’s big cleansing.
In this bear market, the rate of decline of the remaining cryptocurrency is analyzed. Then consider buying
It seems that Bitcoin and Ethereum are relatively stable.
Bitcoin and ETH are two coins showing the growth of the market. Mostly I always choose this investment because it is more stable than all the other altcoins and when prices drop I do not have too many psychological problems because I believe the ETH price will reach over $ 1000 in by 2020 and I always believe that my investment is always the right choice
Activity: 128
I will see the cryptocurrency left after the market’s big cleansing.
In this bear market, the rate of decline of the remaining cryptocurrency is analyzed. Then consider buying
It seems that Bitcoin and Ethereum are relatively stable.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
All the altcoins with low price but good market cap. Coins like verge, Ripple, waves. But even then study before investment in a coin. I mean look for news about the coin you are planning to invest in.
Activity: 25
I like ETH more because it grows very well and its price is fluctuating. It can be up to 3 times the current figure
Activity: 126
I like Cardano: maybe it will go 2.00 USD
I also like Ripple

maybe i will buy bitcoin and eos, bitcoin has a high price and will always be expensive. then for eos, still have a long future. so there will be time for eos to always grow. it would be a great combination.
Activity: 168
I will buy more of credits, Havven, IOXT, LOOM, Quarkchain etc, though I have bought them already but I will looking to buy more when i receive some bounty payment, dip market period is a good time to buy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
In my opinion, I still hold Bitcoin, ETH, NEO, SC, XRP because the growth rate will be very high, the price is already low. Hope everything will get better soon. My belief in the cryptocurrency market is still huge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I always choose ETH, this is the coin I feel most comfortable holding, probably many people think that they will collapse, but I do not, the less I buy ETH more.
Activity: 65
Only buy those famous coins. For example, ether, neo, etc., others are afraid to buy, because they are all new, they are likely to die, and have not been repaired by time and various problems, naturally it is not reliable enough.
Activity: 113

I think that after the bear market you can buy any coin and it will grow, because the whole market will grow. Which coin can give the maximum profit? It is very difficult to predict and will be determined by the fundamental factors of each individual coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
There is not a big difference what coin to pick up after the dip, all of them will gain approximate equal percentage, the matter is only which teams did their job during this dip and continue developing - these coins will got the most gains in bull market soon
Activity: 101
Well I won't be buying anything after the bear market, because after the bear market comes the recovery and possibility the next bull market, the best time to buy coins is during the bear market which is what I am doing right now. As for the coins I am buying, I am stocking up on a lot of altcoins, ethereum, ADA, dogecoin and litecoin to name a few. I am putting my fingers in as much projects as possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
After a long winter bearish trend, I buy the main coins (bitcoin, ethereum) because I am confident in the large growth of these coins in the formation of a new trend!
copper member
Activity: 238
After such a long fall and bear market, you can buy many altcoins, and they will show significant growth. First of all I would pay attention to the EOS, TRX, ONT, Tezos, XRP. It is never too late to buy a Ethereum, as it is waiting for a good future, in my opinion.
Activity: 45
I see it as a wise move to invest in the cryptocurrencies that are on the top list on Coinmarketcap ,mostly Cardano (ADA) Tron(TRX) Ripple IOTA and Ethereum, am sure these will generate nice profit.
Activity: 112
Ethereum is stable and I think I will go for it. But there are other coins that are yet to go up which I think would be a potential coin for investments. Dtrc might be a good one since it is very cheap for now.
Activity: 18
Privacy coins for sure Smiley
Activity: 111
After the bear market, I would choose to buy some mainstream currencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are all good choices, because the bear market will usher in the next bull market. When the bull market arrives, the first rise will be even Bitcoin and Ethereum, so I will Select these two currencies.
Activity: 59
you buy IN the bear market not after. Once coins starts to recover, for me it's already too late
Pages:
Jump to: