Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now? - page 15. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 03:38:59 PM
Right now, bitcoin is the best option as Bitcoin is very down nearly close to $6,000 and many experts believe that Bitcoin will go beyond $20,000 this year making Bitcoin as one of the best and safe investment options. There are many other coins and options available but investing in Bitcoin guarantee you less risk compared to any other coin and also has a good past record.
6k -> 20k is just 3x, I think there're altcoins that can give more profit. E.g. FSN will release its mainnet and code in 6 weeks and right now only 2x from ico price. Or PAI is a promising blockchain from China 1.1x from ICO price. But agree that Bitcoin is less risky choice.
Activity: 144
Merit: 12
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
July 12, 2018, 03:17:58 PM
Right now, bitcoin is the best option as Bitcoin is very down nearly close to $6,000 and many experts believe that Bitcoin will go beyond $20,000 this year making Bitcoin as one of the best and safe investment options. There are many other coins and options available but investing in Bitcoin guarantee you less risk compared to any other coin and also has a good past record.
Activity: 252
July 12, 2018, 03:11:11 PM
There are lots of good coins asides bitcoin which happens to be a very solid coin for lots of investors. But, I believe Ethereum is now getting much better, which will be a very good alternative to bitcoin. I now prefer ETH to BTC due to lots of factors. I suggest you invest in either BTC or ETH.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 02:09:20 PM
You can buy any coins, now everything is on the bottom. The lowest price, probably such already also will not be.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 12, 2018, 02:07:04 PM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
Try to make a rapid research about every project that is represented from the top, and then make your own decision about the project that you would like most from all the others, research it more deeply than any other, and you will find your perfect coin.
Activity: 434
July 11, 2018, 11:42:03 PM
Bitcoin is the safest coin now mate but if you are into altcoin then i would highly recommend you to buy ethereum. Always go for the safe side and both bitcoin and ethereum will surely give you profit even in long term investment and also can survive in a long run.
As shown in the market chart,  all coins are still struggling hard of growing and not given a chance to recover.
It is better to consider btc and eth coins for investment than of other altcoins as truly can be trusted in time just like this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
July 11, 2018, 11:38:53 PM
I see ethereum, ripple and cardano being crypto that have great potential in the future and be the best pick for me to buy now.
But my first choice crypto remains on bitcoin, as bitcoin prices will rise in the coming week, so i keep investing in bitcoin as a safe and profitable investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
July 11, 2018, 11:38:26 PM
Bitcoin is the safest coin now mate but if you are into altcoin then i would highly recommend you to buy ethereum. Always go for the safe side and both bitcoin and ethereum will surely give you profit even in long term investment and also can survive in a long run.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
July 11, 2018, 11:30:10 PM
In my personal opinion, you should buy ETH now. Its price is pretty cheap and you can hold until the end of 2018. Its price will definitely be x2 at the end of the year. I believe in the strong development of it.
Activity: 141
July 11, 2018, 11:28:25 PM
I think you should be familiar with the market and pay attention to some information about the blockchain so that you can naturally know which cryptocurrencies are excellent. If you don't know anything about the market, even if you buy a good cryptocurrency, you won't be able to make money from it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 11:08:08 PM
For the current position I suggest looking for coins and tokens that already have a large volume. for example is an ADA. XRP. ETH. NEO is perfect for our long-term investment
Activity: 146
July 11, 2018, 11:07:38 PM
it clearly depends on you, but i think that there are a lot of coins on the market and it is entirely upto you in where to invest, from my opinion, i would only invest in all those coins that are very stablished already, and have a good and nice marketcap at the moment.
Activity: 479
July 11, 2018, 11:06:56 PM
In this falling market, I think a lot of cryptocurrencies are suitable for investment. The price of cryptocurrency in the encryption market this year is very low, and the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are also very low, so you can invest in them.
Investing in Bitcoin and ETH is the safest and less risky investment compared to other altcoins. Although prices have been falling for a long time but this is generally a solid market and there is still a lot of potential ahead. Of course this market will enter the uptrend phase but not in 2018 but in 2019. Just wait until that moment
Activity: 133
July 11, 2018, 11:01:41 PM
In this falling market, I think a lot of cryptocurrencies are suitable for investment. The price of cryptocurrency in the encryption market this year is very low, and the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are also very low, so you can invest in them.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 10:55:55 PM
If I were you, I'd take a look at COSS is an exchange where the tokens associated with it pays you dividends based on how much fees the exchange receive from trading volume. Currently, they are only doing 4 million a day, but they are going to implement FIAT which is a game changer. Even with todays prices the token is undervalued by almost 2x if you account for today volume with 5% ROI. People are talking about binance volumes of over a billion dollar in daily volume, but that seems a little far-fetched to me, still not impossible though. A realistic goal would be anything between 30-200 million daily trading volume.
Activity: 448
July 11, 2018, 10:55:26 PM
The future of ETC is the future of all Cryptocurrencies, and that future is interoperability, there will be no one winner. ETC will become highly interoperable while others naively fight to be dominant. Lately there’s been a lot of speculation about ETC, the price is rising, the Callisto airdrop is happening, and Crypto Twitter is tweeting up a storm about ETC. Some are certainly trading for short term profits, and it’s their right to, but they’re not seeing the forest for the trees.
Activity: 74
July 11, 2018, 10:53:49 PM
My favorite project is REQ or Request Network, the short version is they aim to compete with paypal/venmo, as well as bring accounting to the blockchain. They recently partnered with PwC France, a division of one of the big 4 accounting firms, and main-net just launched last week. Price is at .16, ATH is 1.18, so it is down substantially and has room to grow. Also deflationary, REQ tokens get burned/destroyed with every transaction, so now that mainnet is live tokens are actively being burned.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 10:51:13 PM
Better buy low cap privacy coins. This coins will never let you down, you will have a low risk and safety investmest with lots of potential for profits.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 11, 2018, 06:42:10 PM
At this point, you can consider investing in ripple because the potential of this crypto in the present as well as in the future is very large. The Ripple Project is known as a solution to speed up the transaction is applied in many banks around the world. That said, the ripple is very potential, worth investing in the long term.
ps
Activity: 154
July 11, 2018, 06:38:32 PM
Here are the best altcoins to invest in 2018 .

- Ripple: Transaction cost is minimal and also transaction time is less. American Express’s, MoneyGram and other big names adoption of Ripple has enabled its users to make instant blockchain based payments.

- NEM: it can be scaled and adapted to almost any kind of application and its use is not only limited to few sectors like banking and financial institutions.
Pages:
Jump to: