Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now? - page 16. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 01:34:55 PM
for now I buy some Ethereum because the price is cheap enough for now, I will keep it until the end of the year because chances are all coin will go up like last year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
At this point, the best thing is Ethereum, it's one of the most valuable coins in the cryptography world, I'll always invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 11, 2018, 11:46:25 AM
I would suggest you diversify your portfolio and buy some well-established altcoins and some newly listed (coins listed during the last six months) coins. It would be profitable for you if you follow this strategy.
Activity: 189
July 11, 2018, 11:43:14 AM
Any top 100 maybe 150 alts according to coinmarketcap might be profitable for long-term investments is my humble opinion
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 11:30:44 AM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?

The whole decision here should be on you 100%. You should not be encouraged by others as what they are advertising to you is what they hold. The decision should be based from your own research and not based from your polls or something because these are just opinions where no concrete evidence is shown.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
July 11, 2018, 11:21:28 AM
As for me, it's better for you to buy BTC and TRX. I think these currencies are very profitable in today's crypto market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 11:17:33 AM
You should buy and invest the altcoin in top # 100 on coinmarketcap for long term investment! Can be profitable, or risky! But digital money will grow!
Activity: 490
July 11, 2018, 11:09:48 AM
At present, the market price has dropped significantly, this is the right time for you to buy. I recommend you buy altcoin in the top 30 coinmarketcap, because they have good growth potential. Some good altcoin you should buy at the moment is Ethereum, EOS, and Cardano. For me Ethereum is always worth investing, it is always my top choice. EOS is a promising altcoin, I believe the EOS will grow strongly over the next few months. Cardano is one of the altcoin experts appreciate, it has professional team. I think in the future Cardano will be high value.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 11:09:32 AM
It all depends on many factors. For example, I can offer you to buy the masternodes of Mano , the cost of which exceeds 10K. But you may not have such a Deposit, so ask the question correctly. For example, how much you expect and for how long you are willing to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 10:59:34 AM
In order to diversify as much as possible I'd advice to invest on at least five or six cryptocurrencies, I'd suggest NEO, cardano, EOS, ethereum, ripple and bitcoin.
Activity: 378
July 11, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
Today I bought a few EOS coins, I think this coin is very promising and its price at the moment (7.09$) is at a level that promises a double profit in the shortest possible time !!! I advise you to pay attention at it too!
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 11, 2018, 08:34:19 AM
Now you can only buy coins TOP 20. They definitely will not let you down. All the others are doubtful. I would not buy them. It’s not known how they will behave in the future. However, if you believe in the project and the professionalism of the team, then you can buy any coin.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
July 11, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
KMD is a good choice for you to buy it and hold it at this moment,
because in the next few months later,there will be an atomic swap.
also other than that i think SEMUX has a lot potential.

i think for now the most appropiate crypto to buy as long as there are much money to spend I'll go for ethereum as it is the most leading token that has a bigger value than others and have a big potentiial that in time to time will many times the value than today.
Activity: 314
July 11, 2018, 07:45:34 AM
In fact there are many good and potential Cryptocurrencies in the future, but due to my lack of knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency so that I can not specify which crypto coins are worth buying and making investments for long periods of time, but in my experience not even a year in the world of this crypto, I can only say the crypto coins that are in the top 10 are worth to have today. and the coins are Eth, Xrp, Bch, Eos, Ltc, Xlm, Neo and Dash. but you do not have to have it all. choose what you think is the best and then buy and hold for a long time, until the price goes up to the moon and you get a lot of profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 11, 2018, 07:37:43 AM
My favorite coins are ADA and IOTA. They are sensitive to the movements of the market, they give a good growth, reliable, behind them are professional teams. These projects are constantly being improved and developing. When my funds are in ADA and IOTA, I don’t worry about them. Sometimes I can also trade with them!
Activity: 148
July 11, 2018, 07:28:12 AM
In this falling market, I think those top 30 cryptocurrencies with market capitalization are worth investing. Especially Bitcoin and Ethereum have high investment value.
Activity: 135
July 11, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
In this falling market, I think a lot of cryptocurrencies are suitable for investment. Because many cryptocurrencies are now very low in price, they are very suitable for investment. But I suggest you can invest in some bitcoin and Ethereum because they are relatively stable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 07:01:44 AM
tron a pretty good choice in my opinion, because the tron price is very feasible to buy at this time, and now the tron is warm and much in talk  Grin
Activity: 132
July 11, 2018, 03:29:55 AM
I think you can buy some Ethereum. I personally prefer this coin. It is very promising, and the risk of stability is relatively low. The future development will be very good! The current market price is low, you can buy
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 03:24:01 AM
If you want to buy a cryptocurrency you can see too many altcoins in this online market. If you follow coinmarketcap you can get the best coin and you can see here coin details. So I suggest you must visit coinmarketcap then choose some coin and must follow market history and which exchanger support those coin. I'm buying some waves and EOS as I know it is a good coin for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: