Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now? - page 17. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 10:15:03 PM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
now you can buy a cryptocurrency that has a low value because then you can buy it then from it if you already buy it you can hold it and wait for the price of altcoin is up to the new price you can sell it because now the market also experience red all
not that easy in buying altcoin. which surely you should buy altcoin that has the potential to grow, such as ETH, NEO, BTC. that way you will more easily benefit, and your investment will really succeed. I hope you buy a quality altcoin.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 10:10:52 PM
Well, in order to diversify your portfolio I'd rather go with NEO, EOS, cardano, ripple, ethereum and bitcoin, the first 3 are recent projects so you could get the most profit of them if you invest in them now.
Activity: 210
July 10, 2018, 09:58:24 PM
now you can buy a cryptocurrency that has a low value because then you can buy it then from it if you already buy it you can hold it and wait for the price of altcoin is up to the new price you can sell it because now the market also experience red all
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 07:35:29 PM
I think that now it is worth investing in such coins as Ethereum, Bitcoin, EOS, Ripple, OMG, ADA. These are good and reliable coins that will grow in value for a long time.
Activity: 309
July 10, 2018, 07:34:57 PM
Don't take anyones work for it without doing an intensive research on the options you get.
I will advice you get some good low cap coins with prospect and load up for the bulls.
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 07:34:16 PM
I think it is best to invest in bitcoin or Ethereum.because these two coins are the most promising on the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

I think now you can consider stratis, monero, iota and neo. After  these, my next picks would be  neo and ethereum, according to their great potential and great rising popularity.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 10, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum good investment for long term i suggest now is the opportunity to buy bitcoin and ethereum i feel both gives good income in the near near future.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 10, 2018, 07:01:21 PM
The best cryptocurrency I recommend to buy now is Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, Stellar, Cardano. These are potentially very large crypto, I believe they will grow strongly in the future. At present, Bitcoin's price is very low, this is a good time for you to buy and hold long term. I believe that investing in these altcoin will bring you a lot of profit.
Activity: 72
July 10, 2018, 06:56:05 PM
If you want to invest. BTC and ETH are the best coins. Other Altoona for long term are NEO, DASH, LITE COIN and RIPPLE.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

Buy those POS coin which is newly launch these days, stake it, hold it and wait for the right time to sell , now is the time to collect more coins. I would suggest buy privcy coin in crex24.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
July 09, 2018, 10:00:05 PM
BTC or ETH is my favorite so far, but there are plenty of ALT coins that can be alternatives like XRP, ADA, and others. lots of new coins that we can make investment at a price below 1 $
Activity: 154
July 09, 2018, 09:46:15 PM
I think personally, bitcoin prices will rise in the coming weeks, so I advise you to invest in bitcoin. Or wait for bitcoin growth and invest in,
altcoin-its price will drop when bitcoin starts to grow. but if the price of Altcoin coins is low maybe I will invest in inside.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
July 09, 2018, 09:28:04 PM

I wouldn't invest on just one coin, so it would depend on the amount of money you have set aside for your cryptocurrency investment (diversification is key). BTC for sure, maybe some ETH, and then another top 10 or 20 altcoin. Might even risk investing in an ICO, but with the way the market is behaving that might not be the best right now.
Invest in ICOs only when the market is in an uptrend period as all investments are subject to a lot of psychological distress and may sell out if the market has bad news. For me only invest in the leading coins such as BTC, ETH, XRP, NEO, XMR because these are very well appreciated coins and have high liquidity and when the market rises the 5 coins will surely increase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
July 09, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

I wouldn't invest on just one coin, so it would depend on the amount of money you have set aside for your cryptocurrency investment (diversification is key). BTC for sure, maybe some ETH, and then another top 10 or 20 altcoin. Might even risk investing in an ICO, but with the way the market is behaving that might not be the best right now.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

Just focus yourself on Bitcoin primarily and ETH. Those two, but more on Bitcoin, defines the whole market of the cryptocurrency. If BTC goes down, so will all the altcoins. So everyone needs to raise the value and reputation of BTC and ETH, not smash it down
Activity: 70
July 07, 2018, 11:17:39 AM
Go for bitcoin or Ethereum. Its always safe to invest on top two coins. The market is too unpredictable and in recent bear market hundreds of new altcoins have been faded away.
Activity: 115
July 07, 2018, 09:38:49 AM
You should buy bitcoin. Then you can buy neo and ethereum too. these are the only coins that I can be bold enough to tell you to buy that I know will be doing well in the long run.

Ripple looks promising in case of ROI, Golem is nice project in my opinion, ETH is main for me now not a bitcoin

This also. Ripple does look like it will bounce back up again and if you buy now then with that bounce back will be a lot of profit to be made from the coins. These are just the ones that I support.
Activity: 448
July 06, 2018, 06:00:24 PM
For long term or just for trading? suggestions will be different a lot according to this, if you are looking for short term coins, any top 100 coin that seems undervalued, for the long term buy and hold oax.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 06, 2018, 05:55:43 PM
Any time you are at cross road either because of confusion or loss, always make it a rule of thumb to buy bitcoin! And if you don't know what to buy because you are newbie, bitcoin is still the best for you to buy!
Pages:
Jump to: