Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now? - page 18. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 06, 2018, 05:54:34 PM
There are so many cryptocurrencies on the market and choosing between what to buy depends on you. You can buy from ICO's or from the exchange market. But for now I think EOS and MCT tokens are good tokens for now.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 05:51:47 PM
I think that it's too early for buying crypto. In the end of the month you will see how market go down again. And it will be relevant time for buying. Good luck!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 05:47:12 PM
I usually buy Ethereum (ETH); just today I purchased some and am planning to sell it on HBUS when it opens for trading on July 10. I would recommend both, ETH for its relatively low price and low risk and HBUS for its secure, accessible, and overall robust platform. https://www.hbus.com/
Activity: 70
January 08, 2018, 01:06:45 PM
Ripple looks promising in case of ROI, Golem is nice project in my opinion, ETH is main for me now not a bitcoin
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
January 07, 2018, 03:35:36 AM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
Right it is time to buy the electroneum, swissborg, tokenbox, universa cryptocurrency which have huge profit in the future.......
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 07, 2018, 03:01:50 AM
I think for now, investing in altcoin is not as good as investing in ico. I think the return on investment ico is even more amazing.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 07, 2018, 02:02:05 AM
You didn't wrote you mean "reliables" or promising coins.
From promising coins, I would suggest Experience Points (XP) traded on CryptoBridge.
Bought at 11 satoshi for my backing fund, now over 30 satoshi per coin.

I would like to suggest KuCoinShares and BridgeCoin but seems it's too late as this coins gained a lot in recent months.

Yes KUCOIN is expensive now as well as Binance coin so next best bet is to buy COB and COSS exchange tokens and once TRADE.IO gets listed on the 8th buy a bag of that. Exchanges will explode now in 2018 due to the high demand so exchange tokens that provide passive income and revenues and going to be the hot coins in this genre to buy and hold and earn passively from.  Smiley
Activity: 34
January 07, 2018, 01:47:22 AM
Depends how much money you have toinvest. I would recomend to place a bit of the investment on Zcash, Monero and Dash. Check also the ones like stratis, Omisego, Enigma and Lisk. If you want consider under 10 usd, go for Substratum, Navcoin and Ark.
Activity: 238
January 07, 2018, 01:25:08 AM
Always start with Bitcoin, as it is the basis of crypto. Once you buy bitcoin, you may invest in altcoins with small caps such as AEON, CAG, and many others. However, it is best to do your own research of these altcoins before throwing some money into them.
Activity: 42
January 06, 2018, 06:58:43 PM
maybe look into this one: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 85
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
January 06, 2018, 03:29:24 PM

If you invest in long-term coins, I would recommend the top alts. But if you are a trader and want to take the risk on short positions, it wagerr, siacoin, burst, bela and ada. Soon it is expected events that will increase the cost of tokens.

If you really want to make more money I would not advice top alts. I know it is bit more risky but if you can catch not so popular good coins, there you make good money. I can advice you to check envion, ethlend, dent. They are already becoming famous.
Activity: 434
January 06, 2018, 02:54:27 PM
You should also check on KWH they have a very good concept and it is very promising.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
January 06, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

If you invest in long-term coins, I would recommend the top alts. But if you are a trader and want to take the risk on short positions, it wagerr, siacoin, burst, bela and ada. Soon it is expected events that will increase the cost of tokens.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 02:31:49 PM
I think etherium is the best altcoin, because etherium is very important for the organizers of the ico project platform, and also in addition to etherium you can also choose top coin market, because I believe the top coin market has a high potential in the future
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
January 06, 2018, 02:29:16 PM
As we all seen bitcoin again gonna rise and ETH also is on highest value, You can invest on both of crypto,both has bright future and potential to high profile value after sometime. but if you want invest in ICOs than you would have many good options that will also give you high profit.

Because this is general one of the all the crypto community investors dude. You will be able find the bitcoin price more bumped in the market as you said. Please ignore to invest on ICO bro, you will not get the profit and some of the ICO use to scam the people.
Some white paper information and blog will be good to understand what is the project is about completely. But you have to check and invest on it with the precise information of their website.
Activity: 280
January 06, 2018, 02:27:26 PM
Buy some btc,ether,minexcoin,ripple,tron and swissborg(ico)
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
January 06, 2018, 02:15:35 PM
Should buy BNB or BTC at the present time. Their prices are rising sharply. I predict the next 24 hours. BNB will be $ 25 and BTC will be $ 18,000
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 02:25:39 PM
ETH.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 02:22:34 PM
Well there are several coins on which one can invest in. My lists include Eth, Xrp, Dash, Ltc, Xlm and many others. However from this list of mine, Xrp and Eth caught my attention the most. I have said it and am gonna say it again that i believe strongly in Eth and Xrp for both of them to blossom and boomerang in and during several stages of 2018.Even right now evidences are laying claims to the successes of these two coins on the different markets and exchanges. Let just all keep and calm and watch the surprises in the coming days, weeks and months.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
January 06, 2018, 02:05:43 PM
As we all seen bitcoin again gonna rise and ETH also is on highest value, You can invest on both of crypto,both has bright future and potential to high profile value after sometime. but if you want invest in ICOs than you would have many good options that will also give you high profit.
Pages:
Jump to: