Pages:
Author

Topic: What define your success, "money, fame or achievement"? - page 7. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 583
Satisfaction and happiness is the true definition of success and anyone without this can not be declare as being successful.
The highest desire in life is to find happiness. the creation of a dream and ideals is because we think that when the dream is achieved then we will be happier.
we seek money and hope to be happy with money.
but actually Happiness is simple. that is, be grateful for what you have. Enjoy every moment in life with gratitude. but do not be prejudiced against those who work hard to earn money. because they actually have their own satisfaction and happiness when working hard to earn money.
because sometimes achievement can bring happiness. so work hard to earn money but with gratitude. because if there is no gratitude then happiness is hard to come by.
Activity: 602
Merit: 291
Many people think that success is having a lot of money and possessions, indeed the majority are like that, but if you go deeper, actually success is happiness and satisfaction, I'm sure everyone has a different definition of success, maybe there are those who feel successful when they have a lot of wealth, there are those who feel successful when they can help people, and if for example money is used as a measure of success it's not wrong as long as feeling satisfaction and happiness means it's success, because basically all success leads to satisfaction and happiness.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
The definition of success is subjective and it differs from person to person where you're asking it. Go in the remote and poor areas and neighborhood and ask them what is success to them, they'll quickly say that success is all about money, fame and riches.

But go to the rich neighborhood where people are already successful and ask them what is success about them, they'll say different answer such as healthy living, long life, happy and complete family and other things that they can be seen in the poor people.

That's why there will be a lot of description when you describe what success is and it will vary on the situation that you're currently sitting.
True. You can never tell a person is successful when he has all the riches and fame, simply because not everyone has the same thinking and life’s goals. For all we know, success does not matter until we hit our life’s satisfaction. But the sad reality is no one gets satisfaction in life no matter how successful he is. I think that’s a human nature, but as long as we chose to be more happy and grateful in all our achievements, that what matters the most.
the main point is to be grateful and try to get what we aspire to. Everyone will of course have their own problems and will be different. therefore we must be able to understand ourselves in order to determine what steps forward we dream of. and please know that not every desire we want will be achieved, as long as we have tried in earnest, then we must be able to be sincere. Therefore, as humans, of course, we have understood the purpose of life from when we were young, so we can focus on the path we are going through
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
The definition of success is subjective and it differs from person to person where you're asking it. Go in the remote and poor areas and neighborhood and ask them what is success to them, they'll quickly say that success is all about money, fame and riches.

But go to the rich neighborhood where people are already successful and ask them what is success about them, they'll say different answer such as healthy living, long life, happy and complete family and other things that they can be seen in the poor people.

That's why there will be a lot of description when you describe what success is and it will vary on the situation that you're currently sitting.
True. You can never tell a person is successful when he has all the riches and fame, simply because not everyone has the same thinking and life’s goals. For all we know, success does not matter until we hit our life’s satisfaction. But the sad reality is no one gets satisfaction in life no matter how successful he is. I think that’s a human nature, but as long as we chose to be more happy and grateful in all our achievements, that what matters the most.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
nice post Most people mistake being successful for being wealthy and famous. People will go to any lengths to acquire wealth for a variety of reasons, including oppression or either way. However, successful people don't pursue wealth; instead, they identify problems and develop solutions. This is what separates successful men from those who are after wealth.

People have their own goals and endeavor.  So being successful is subjective.  It depends on what a person prioritizes or aimed.  A person can be said successful if he meets his goal.  By meeting his goal and dream, happiness occurs, may it be money, fame, family, skills, talent, or whatever they aim for.  So you cannot say that pursuing wealth and achieving it does not mean being successful.  By the definition, being successful means accomplishing aims and purposes [1]

Those who do not aim for wealth can be said to be contented with whatever financial status they have, they may be successful or not.

[1] https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/success

A nice explanation regarding the term success. And this is indeed a very subjective matter.
It depends on the individual goals in life and for him, the definition of success depends on those goals.
We can't impose to people how they will define their success as we have different ambitions in life.
Some are just happy to eat 3 meals a day, just remember that. So yes, this is based on someone's goals in life.
Im with this or totally accurate that each one of us does have particular goals in life which does simply means that neither of those options where people would be minding.Whether focusing much on money making,

some might really be that mindful on having their careers do even progress and its true that there are ones who are just contented on what they do have currently but its impossible that a person
who doesnt really have wish or goals in life.

It is really just there are things which do really blocks out those kind of opportunities on making ourselves better.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
My inner mind decides my success. From an outsiders view my success will be connected to the money I hold and the luxury I enjoy. Success is not only about achieving,  it is about fulfillment. Very few get fulfilled, and when we achieve something and if we're fulfilled then it is the success according to me.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588
nice post Most people mistake being successful for being wealthy and famous. People will go to any lengths to acquire wealth for a variety of reasons, including oppression or either way. However, successful people don't pursue wealth; instead, they identify problems and develop solutions. This is what separates successful men from those who are after wealth.

People have their own goals and endeavor.  So being successful is subjective.  It depends on what a person prioritizes or aimed.  A person can be said successful if he meets his goal.  By meeting his goal and dream, happiness occurs, may it be money, fame, family, skills, talent, or whatever they aim for.  So you cannot say that pursuing wealth and achieving it does not mean being successful.  By the definition, being successful means accomplishing aims and purposes [1]

Those who do not aim for wealth can be said to be contented with whatever financial status they have, they may be successful or not.

A nice explanation regarding the term success. And this is indeed a very subjective matter.
It depends on the individual goals in life and for him, the definition of success depends on those goals.
We can't impose to people how they will define their success as we have different ambitions in life.
Some are just happy to eat 3 meals a day, just remember that. So yes, this is based on someone's goals in life.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1243
Cashback 15%

People have their own goals and endeavor.  So being successful is subjective.  It depends on what a person prioritizes or aimed.  A person can be said successful if he meets his goal.  By meeting his goal and dream, happiness occurs, may it be money, fame, family, skills, talent, or whatever they aim for.  So you cannot say that pursuing wealth and achieving it does not mean being successful.  By the definition, being successful means accomplishing aims and purposes [1]

Activity: 714
Merit: 358
Underestimate- nothing
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
The benchmark for success is different for everyone, because people whose lives still look simple in the eyes of others can also be said to be successful as long as they don't have debts or loans that they have to pay off every month. And every income earned can be directly enjoyed for every need they need, because they live without any pressure on them.
That's all about freedom, they're just living life to the fullest without worrying of those debts or any obligation that they have to pay. Well, they pay bills but it's not a problem for them because it's always been part of our lives. Yeah, those people that might have less in life but are living debt-free and can manage to eat three or more times a day can be said of being successful.

It is a normal way of living and not that much to ask for with life.

No pressure, more freedom and yes, that's a successful life.
Exactly, I know a lot of people that when you look at them they may seem to have it all, they have the house, the cars and every other status symbol that you may imagine, but when you look at how they live their lives and how they feel about it you can see that they are not really happy, in my case I am doing reasonably well when it comes to the economic aspect, but one of the things that make me the happiest is that I know that I could get fired tomorrow and I'll not be in huge trouble to pay my debts, because I have none, so this makes my life very carefree.
That's one good assurance to yourself if you're having that mindset that no matter what happens with your job, you're already set with your life and there's nothing to worry about.

I think you've got a lot of confidence because of the assets that you have and that includes bitcoin and other altcoins that you're probably holding.

Plus having no huge debts where you can really sleep well at night and not forced to hustle that much.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1243
Cashback 15%
CONCLUSION
Let's stop making money and fame the only measure for success. Being successful is being happy and satisfied with ones fully achieved dreams. Money cannot buy satisfaction and happiness. Satisfaction and happiness is the true definition of success and anyone without this can not be declare as being successful.

You cannot be happy if you can't afford your family's needs.  Having prosperity also gives happiness and satisfaction to a family.  There are lots of broken family because it lacks the money to buy their needs.  Often times relationship becomes sour when financial struggle happens in the family.  I agree that we shouldn't prioritize fame and money over our family but we must make sure that our family has enough finances for everyday needs.

To me success is money - that is it.
Once you have money - you are successful. The poor person is always struggling. And there is no denying that money gives you power. So work hard to have a lot of money. You can buy anything. Except honesty.

Well, that is pretty simple-minded Grin but I respect that.  I would rather have prosperity than money alone.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
The benchmark for success is different for everyone, because people whose lives still look simple in the eyes of others can also be said to be successful as long as they don't have debts or loans that they have to pay off every month. And every income earned can be directly enjoyed for every need they need, because they live without any pressure on them.
That's all about freedom, they're just living life to the fullest without worrying of those debts or any obligation that they have to pay. Well, they pay bills but it's not a problem for them because it's always been part of our lives. Yeah, those people that might have less in life but are living debt-free and can manage to eat three or more times a day can be said of being successful.

To those who choose money , i won't blame them ... i just think that having that mindset in your head without any knowledge or experience to manage the money will become the recipe of the disaster.
No matter how much money you have , if you just spend it for your short time pleasing without thinking how to grow it while you buring the money into something expensive unnecessary , i won't called it as a success.

Living life that you said above are the true successful life in my point of view , based on my fame , achievements and bunch of shitty money experience. That's it.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Success is relative which can be defined in various of ways. For example, a rich man would suggest that he is successful if he earns around millions of $$$ in his pocket; while an average worker in a third-world country may define success as having to provide with his family while saving at least money for emergency purpose.

People nowadays are too focused on getting rich, which is not entirely wrong. But they have to understand that everything has to start from somewhere. Every person must persevere and learn from all their mistakes in order to avoid the pitfalls that most people have experienced.

Just like in cryptocurrency, understanding the market and learning all the aspects may give you a chance of becoming successful but it is in no means an absolute formula of getting one rich.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
Being successful for me means happiness. It doesn't require much for me to become happy. I want to do what I love to do which means I want to earn money for the things that I love. It's becoming common, especially in poor and developing countries that people work for the sake of earning a living. That is why it is very important for people and parents to find their and their children's natural gifts and skills in order to develop and enhance them because that should be the basis of their careers.

Money- Earning a lot of money is just a bonus for me so I can help those in need.
Fame- I don't need this. I am a private person. Sometimes I help people and I always want to make it private as much as possible.
Achievement- Define achievement. When I'm happy with my life it already means I achieve something which is more valuable that the other kind of world achievements. The ultimate achievement of course is to help those in need even in simple ways. So my definition of achievement might be different from other people who perceive it as some rewards or medals and trophies and recognitions.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

Exactly, I know a lot of people that when you look at them they may seem to have it all, they have the house, the cars and every other status symbol that you may imagine, but when you look at how they live their lives and how they feel about it you can see that they are not really happy, in my case I am doing reasonably well when it comes to the economic aspect, but one of the things that make me the happiest is that I know that I could get fired tomorrow and I'll not be in huge trouble to pay my debts, because I have none, so this makes my life very carefree.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

CONCLUSION
Let's stop making money and fame the only measure for success. Being successful is being happy and satisfied with ones fully achieved dreams. Money cannot buy satisfaction and happiness. Satisfaction and happiness is the true definition of success and anyone without this can not be declare as being successful.

Before jumping into conclusions first I need to know that everyone has to be successful? What happens if they're not?

I do agree with the measures of being successful in today's society but its is not really necessary to keep ourselves pushing to new limits all the time to feel we arr successful and satisfied, just live the life to the fullest is more important than reaching the status called success and you know success and failures are part of the life but it will never exist forever.
We know that human beings doesnt really easily get contented even if they had already possessed out those things which most people doesnt able to attain which it is really not bad but dont make yourself
ending up on being greedy.
Success might really be in form of fame or achievement and money would really be just a standard because if you do have those both things then it would be understandable that you would be having the money.
Its true that not all do really end up on being successful no matter how hard they do work on but doesnt mean that we should stop thriving because nothing beats out if you do have that mindset
on improving your life.
Exactly, the failure or success will not be a permanent thing, it's just the moment in everyone's life so we have to pass it with the experience and lessons which can be happy or sad depends on what we expected to achieve.

Still at the end of the day we should feel we are here to make things happen, with the positive mindset towards the goal will certainly help us to get there sooner or later.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
Success is so much more than money and isn't money in and of itself.  I would say to look at money as the base because once the financials are in order, it's much easier to focus on and give more time everything else- family, friends, etc.  However, it's hard to be successful without money.

It's true that being a successful person doesn't have to be rich, people who live simply and can feel happy, in my opinion are successful people.
Moreover, being able to live without having debt seems to be the desire of many people, but unfortunately with the bad economic situation,
most people would find it difficult to live without debt. So who can live without debt, in my view people it can be said to be successful.
Even I have a rich friend but he doesn't feel happiness in his life, because my friend is very busy and much time is spent working, he lost his time
with his family because he spent too much time working. Finally my friend feels lonely in his life, which for him success can live happily with his family.
So the definition of success is different for everyone. In my opinion, success is if I can live happily with my family and can meet all the needs of
my family's life.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1102
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Success is so much more than money and isn't money in and of itself.  I would say to look at money as the base because once the financials are in order, it's much easier to focus on and give more time everything else- family, friends, etc.  However, it's hard to be successful without money.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
Oddly enough, for me, none of the three. For me it would be more the internal locus of control, that you are able to cope with circumstances by thinking about what you can do or what you are capable of rather than thinking of yourself as a victim.

If I had to necessarily choose one of the three, it would be money, but mostly because it is the measure of society, and it tends to go hand in hand with the other two. Someone who is famous is someone who earns money, that's one thing that goes hand in hand, and with regard to achievement, in general, it goes hand in hand.
Pages:
Jump to: