Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 24. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 06:26:20 AM
For beginners who want to know a good thread to get bitcoin, There are many ways in this forum have a lot of knowledge. And a good way to do good trading has a lot of explanations, so you should know a little bit about what your goals are. Once you know, you can invest for the easiest first just like trading on alt, it's great for beginners to get results.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
January 31, 2018, 06:22:06 AM
To many basic steps has been recommended here but sometimes it will not work since it's all matters to the people who are doing there own trades, And the one factor you surely need to bare is your emotions since this aspect of us is sometimes a big traitor on our cause and we can easily get affected on some serious matters on our trades if we don't have long understandings on altcoin situations.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Aida Service
January 31, 2018, 06:15:13 AM
I'm not sure if by trading you mean day trading... if yes, then first you need to learn about technical analysis. Technical analysis is a trading tool employed to evaluate and attempt to forecast the future movement of the market  by analyzing statistics gathered from trading activity, such as price movement and volume. You can use several indicators like RSI, MACD, MA etc to help you with this. I recommend that you watch videos on youtube and read about it, that's the only way that you have to make some profit trading, otherwise you're gonna end up losing all your money. goodluck!
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
January 31, 2018, 06:08:33 AM
For a beginner,  it will be helpful to remember the following:
1. Do research and read about trading information and tips.
2. Observe and know more about different coins and price range to identify reliable coins to trade.
3. Mistakes are part and  learning experience,  however just make sure not to repeat the same mistakes to avoid losses.
Good luck!
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
January 30, 2018, 05:47:21 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

Go through many threads that have already been answered for this type of question.

Just to get you started :

You must read, read and read a lot about the coins background. Do not invest into coin of which you know nothing about. This could be troubling in the future exit of your Trade.

Speaking of which you should only go with the old coins which are already listed on the exchanger and as newbie do not even try to enter your self into ICO coins as they are new and may not benefit you the way you expecting the profits.

Mistakes may be happen no matter what you do, it's better to learn from them and move on. Do not get engaged with any trade in emotional ways, it will help you minimise the mistakes.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 05:33:22 AM
I did a lot of reading on the technology so you can understand how blockchain works before you invest in it. You don't have to completely understand the blockchain technology but a general idea on how it works is good to know.

Before you invest check out the coin you are interested in to see what it is used for.

Follow people on twitter know for their good analysis.

Read and search on this forum.

Look at some tutorials on youtube on understanding and reading charts.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 05:26:52 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
I think that in order to be able to trade well you need to ask a lot if you do not want to fail and lose money. You need to follow experienced people who will teach you how to analyze and analyze techniques. They also show you the technical terms and show you their experiences, plus you can learn the psychology lessons of the trade so that you can calmly handle the situation.
Good luck
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
January 08, 2018, 10:22:14 AM
Pages:
Jump to: