Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 2. (Read 6745 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I sometimes use some of my prizes to buy another Altcoin, certainly on a potential altcoin like Ethereum, then some will be liquefied for the purposes of my life.
Activity: 742
Hello! If the project is promising, then I keep the coins for a long time, but if there is no prospect in the project, it is better to sell it. And buy something worthwhile Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It seems to me the best part of the profit is to invest in other cheap and promising coins, then to get a good profit.  Or you can profit by investing in BTC and by the end of the year to make a profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
When I get a token I first noticed something about it. For example its roadmap, team activity about coin and most important issues when it will come to the market and some hit exchanger will arrive. If I feel better then hold on, If do not feel good then sell it.
Activity: 45
In my case half of the reward i trade it to maximize the profit and 50% more i hodl for long term investment, so by this way i can withdraw immediately the profit from trading for buy good and service and other 50% could be the price going up 10 times or more in the long term so i can make big profit.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
When I receive the token from bounty, I will sell it at the highest price. If the token price is still low, I will keep my token until it can sell in the market. The price of the tokens received for each award, so the tokens received from the award, not all can be sold.
Activity: 168
I advise you not to keep tokens for a long term.  It seems to me that it is better to immediately sell the tokens in order to get a good profit.
Activity: 301
if i were asked. i will hold my rewards i received  and i will wait till the price of that token is higher than it's price. just as simple steps wait til you contented to the price you want and then earn.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Holding is the only option i have, during last 6 months i never rushed to sell my tokens, only sold tokens with 5X more price then of at the time of ICOs. So this makes sense some coins may fail to get some attraction but they will be compensated by other good coins. so just holding .
Activity: 154
This is a very useful advice, if necessary, I will use it, and most importantly it will save a lot of time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I usually sell the token as it just reached the first exchange. I think it is a good time to sell to a bounty participant. I never hold the tokens I have acquired through bounty. I considered it as a salary for the work I did. So I'm not interested to hold it
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I think it depends on the project, there are some projects that when you look deep into the project, utility use is very low and again if there is a strong competitor I will sell early but there are some tokens that I save because I believe they have a future great.
Activity: 173
When I received the rewards from bounties, I will hold it. I never to rush to sell it immediately, because selling the tokens immediately will only make me regret in the future. I'm sure there are some of you who have regretted selling the tokens immediately, believe me. Tongue
But to be honest, sometimes I sell it if I really need the money in an urgent situation.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

Almost bounty hunters will sell their token immediately when it can be traded in market. Since before to now, I have always kept tokens which I am received from airdrop and bounty in my wallet. Because its value is still low and I think it will more develope in the future
Activity: 140
I will see the price of tokens in the market, if the price is high, I will sell the tokens directly I get. but if the price is low then I will hold my token until the price is high, so I get a big profit. because I am here is working, my goal is to earn money, so if there is an opportunity for it then I will not waste it. and holding tokens for high prices is the right thing to do, when we get rewards from our work on the ICO project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
This year, for the time being, I see no reason to actively trade in the crypto currency on market as a result of participation in the ICO signature campaign with free tokens. Since the market has fallen since the beginning of the year and continues to lie, the new tokens as soon as they appear on the stock exchange immediately begin to fall. That's why I'm not even trying to sell my tokens yet. While they are accumulating and waiting for their time. I am basically confident in the prospects of my tokens and therefore, I think, after a while they will please me with their price. For now, you need to calmly wait for this time.
Activity: 209
I believe that the crypt0 showcase is acting in such a capricious path, to the point that it is hard to take a complete position in that sense, on the grounds that as per what I have watched, the majority of the tokens that I have gotten have a tendency to have a decent cost when they are discharged, however with the progression of time their value tends to diminish step by step, so I have settled on the choice to offer an outsider at section, set another third at a value x2 of the present cost, and the other third I for the most part spare it as long as possible.
Activity: 41
My first thought will be to sell the tokens when it is listed on a good exchange platform but as a cryptopreneur like myself i would want to study the market for sometime and know the highest and lowest the tokens can be sold for.
Activity: 854
Despite receiving through bounty, i still hold my rewards. Most times, i follow what is on the roadmap, because there are stages to this. The roadmap is a pointer to what might likely be the future outcome of the project. So i hodl until the project matures enough and bring out its product for adoption.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
It depends a lot on a state of the market. If it's bearish I'd sell everything. I'd hold some if I do believe in a project long-term.
Pages:
Jump to: