Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 3. (Read 6745 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
One must reason with the mind, sometimes one must sell immediately and sometimes leave it for later
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
if the token that has been accepted listings on the exchange and the price has been high can sell it because sometimes after that the price of the coin will usually go down because of the many people who sell coins at that time anyway
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
i would hold it and wait for the price of the coin will rise but if it doesnt make any move then ill sell it all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Maybe I will immediately sell the coins I received from bounty but that is if the price is expensive and in accordance with the rate in the coin but if the coin is very low of the price ever applied in Bounty then I will wait to sell it
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
I don't care for offering my tokens directly subsequent to accepting. I want to hold it for some time and see the heading they are going to. At that point in multi month or two I either offer it or keep for long time.
Activity: 574
I think that it is better to leave the tokens received for the bounty company in the long term, but sometimes it is really necessary to bring them to the exchange and place orders. If I did so with some tokens received for bounty I would get 3 times more profit.
Activity: 196
With the received awards, I act reasonably, which I leave for a long time in the coin in which it came, and the rest that I think needs to be sold, I immediately sell and do not think about it, but suddenly it will become more profitable and farther, I just take it what do they give for this moment
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I hodl what I think is the best for long term hodling and sold those I think whose potential is only on a short moment. But before I do sold the token when after the listing and sometimes its not that bad since some of that coin loss price little by little but some turn to more than the price I sold them up to 10x that's make me regret so that's why now i doing this strategy.
Activity: 264
Most of them Im trying to save and hold it for long term, but its not so easy if you have income only from crypto... and the most shitty is to sell them for the low price
Activity: 69
What so ever reward from bounty and airdrop, immediately d issue coin is listed in an exchange,  I head to exchange and exchange the coin to either ethereum or bitcoin and hold for some time, or sometime i used the ethereum to invest or exchange d ethereum to fiat.
Activity: 196
I am not in a hurry to sell received tokens from bounty companies, or as a result of participating in ico. We need to give them time to develop at least a year
Activity: 11
I use for another income so I can pay my debt, my credit card debt and I start a business so we can get more profit in real world, we must use the reward for positive purpose too
Activity: 182
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I look at the price by which I can sell the tokens, if I'm happy with the price - I sell, if not - I do not sell, I also analyze the potential of the coin. Because there are projects where if the coin does not rise in price at once - it will be almost impossible to rise to it
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Sell these. Many of them cannot survive.
So there's no need to hold them for too long and make a profit in time.
Activity: 1344
I sell half of the reward received for the current uene and leave the other half in the long haul in the hope that it will grow well. It happens of course in different ways, but I still hope for good growth.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
Holding is important. Don't sell the coins as soon as you get them. Keep it with you for a while. But don't keep it for a long time. Keep your eye on the market. And if you think the coin can no longer go higher then sell it.
holding is important to get maximum from a token / coin. but in fact the price will continue to decline and continue to fall. it takes a very long time for the price to recover. so it is their right to sell them directly when they receive a token
Activity: 238
My primary action is to hold, the rewards are not always satisfactory... So I just hold for long and wait if it rises in the nearest future... But for those that comes out good enough, I see immediately in order to meet my financial and immediate needs.
Activity: 364
after I got my reward, I hold it because there's a time that the price goes down
so then I just wait until the price recover to sell it to make a good profit
Activity: 336
I usually just hold on to them and watch the markets. If it 10x's or something like that I'll sell. 2x MAYBE I'll sell if I want to get into something else
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
It seems that most of the bounty tokens are sold on the first exchange at the first opportunity, people rarely appreciate what they got for free. Personally, I myself sell half of the tokens, and the rest I hold for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: