Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 43. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If I personally really like to add capital to invest again with the rewards that I receive let the future will be more profits and more income again.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
When I get tokens from the bounties I participate in, I make sure that I HODL for sometime and then exchange on the market for ETH and BTC.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I will invest more in the pre-market. Continue pursuing the bonus campaign. That's what I love and want to succeed.
Activity: 92
When I receive a token from bounty, I will sell my token at the highest price. If the token price is still low, I will hold my token until it can sell in the market. The price of tokens received on each bounty, so tokens received from bounty not all can be sold.
Activity: 168
Now the best strategy is to keep all crypto-currency assets. I think that next year we will receive 300-500 dollars.
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I my experience, I really love doing signature campaign which gives me a decent profit to provide my daily needs. But instead of spending it in some useless things I reinvest my tokens in the market buy buying some potential altcoins in the market and investing it in Bitcoin which is profitable.
Activity: 34
If it's a good project I think you should keep them for 1-2 years you can get the money x2 or x10. If you are a project you feel unsafe you should sell them after receipt.
You can do there are only two choices, the first one is selling right away, because usually the coin from the bounty project can be down or the second is to hold the coin because if lucky the coin price can be higher than the price at the time of ICO, that's all that can and do it.
Activity: 138
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
Well firts of all, depends on the amount.

Usually I hold tokens for some weeks or even month.

But sometimes i can immediately all the reward if i need money right now.

Activity: 151
If you want to get a good profit, then it is better to hold the coins.  I think by the end of the year you will get a good profit.
Activity: 210
I always prefer to hold my rewards when I received this because it can give me more money by holding it for a long term.
Activity: 85
When I earn tokens on bounties I will hold them for some times studying the market, when the team  members follow their roadmap and the project is successful, I will gain more than selling off immediately they are given at a relatively insignificant price.I will also accumulate them and buy tokens.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
I participate in projects that I believe in and will keep them for a long time after receiving the tokens. When he grows up and gives x2, I sell 50% of coins and leave them in long! But I also participate in projects that have a large pool of bounty to immediately sell their tokens with access to the stock exchange
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
Wait until you hit the price you want. But only few companies are giving rewards of incentives because of porfolio only for distribution for participants.
Activity: 132
well ill just hold the coins and checks it if it's rising up and if its doing stable and gets lower ill sell it immediately.

I would definitely check the market value and if it is good i would sell it since i have a plan to acquire a lot for my business. Some of course will be hold for further growth of income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
I received a token from bounty and because the price is now down and unstable then I hold them in my wallet for some time and have not planned on sending them to the exchange until prices start to improve again, I think that's the best for me
Activity: 224
Thats what I really want to do also hold my rewards or tokens to multiply more I must be patience only in holding for me to get some more tokens, thats what mostly everybody do.
I will withdraw if i had a sudden emergency needs.
Activity: 280
When the Token is listed in exchanges, i do sometimes hold it when i think the coins have lots of potential, and when i see some of coins that after listing in exchnages will get dump ill sell it immidiately!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
People answered to hold the coin, I do not know coin results from bounty will soar in the coming year. Every time I get a coin from my bounty go straight to the exchange and sell it on that day. I am very happy to be able to visit here thanks to everyone.

Well not every reward received in your campaign is really in listed to any exchange just after the ICO so most of us hold it for at least 3-6 month to have its real value or its growth after it was registered to market list on a certain exchange.
Activity: 476
For me I always prefer to hold coins from the bounty rewards so that it is more profitable and I can gain more money of it.
Pages:
Jump to: