Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 49. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5
fter getting it I keep holding it for as long as possible until the price goes high, but there are certain circumstances make me sell it if I have a sudden need. so I strongly recommend to always hold a new token in the market that we have got from a bounty or airdrop so that we get later is a big advantage
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Everytime i received my rewards that i got from bounty campaigns, i just immediately sell them if i find out that there are too much participants in their airdrop campaign and other campaigns like social media, translations, signature and etc. because most of the time, the reason why the coins are dumping too much it is simple because of airdrop participants that got their airdrop rewards.
After, you can buy it. I'm sure it will be better
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Everything relies upon the undertaking. There might be a few alternatives. To offer everything in the wake of entering the stock trade, to offer piece of tokens, and to leave the rest in any event for a half year is whether you don't know of the venture. On the off chance that you are certain that this task will succeed, at that point you should keep tokens in your wallet for no less than a half year, and regularly multi year or two.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
my main intention working for bounty campaigns is to hold the coins for long-term and sell when the market is bullish

Hold your coins better as long as you can, because sure there will come a time that you can sell it in a high price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I still have children to send to school so the first thing that I would do once I received my reward is to use it for their education. I will not spend my rewards to lavishing life style. It is wise to keep them to prepare for future emergencies.
Activity: 45
I just hold those tokens and when the market grows that the time i sell those tokens for a good price and to get more profit.
Activity: 154
If the project are good, I think hold is the best thing even many bounty and airdrop participant dump it. But, if i didn't sure with that token, I will sell immediately when I think the price already high enough for me.
Everytime i received my rewards that i got from bounty campaigns, i just immediately sell them if i find out that there are too much participants in their airdrop campaign and other campaigns like social media, translations, signature and etc. because most of the time, the reason why the coins are dumping too much it is simple because of airdrop participants that got their airdrop rewards.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I will hold the coins for some time not too long. if we are too long hodl and do not supervise the development of price then what we can is loss. but if we hodl and continue to watch the market then it is up to the high price of the ICO price then immediately sell.
Activity: 182
The tokens I receive at the end of bounties is either sold for ether or I hold for sometime depending on the value of the token on exchange. I hold received tokens from bounties when there is significant increase in the value of the token unless something else compels me to sell before I sell. Again, I will immediately sell after receiving bounty tokens when the token value is declining drastically. Ideally, how well the coin is faring in the market will influence my decision as to what to do with mh bounty tokens.
Activity: 210
my main intention working for bounty campaigns is to hold the coins for long-term and sell when the market is bullish
Merit: 11
Depends on the length for which you're willing to hold. If your target holding period doesn't mind waiting for an extended amount of time, then you can definitely set the prices that your friend told you about, however, there is of course never a guarantee that any of those prices are hit. So the orders could be sitting there forever while the tokens may in the meanwhile be deemed useless.

Traditionally depends, though!

Good luck.
Activity: 152
I'm still new at this. But I want to try to simply collect all the tokens received. Perhaps in the future they will grow significantly in price. Of course, many of them may no longer exist, but I keep a positive attitude.
Activity: 9
HODL! What else. I like to Hodl my coins.
Activity: 110
It all depends on the project. If a good project will keep an eye on the land and keep it.
Activity: 350
I will hold back the reward I get while waiting for further news developments. If it will be listing in a new exchange more profitable, then I will wait for it, if not then I will sell it. Usually, a coin will dump, then the right time is waiting for the right time when first launching.
Activity: 432
I know I did the work by myself, so I don't just dump my rewards as if I got it for free. I do hold the token and after a while if it worth good amount I sell it and use it for my self. And if not then I wait till it get good amount.
Activity: 98
I leave everything to myself, do not sell anything. Some of the coins in my portfolio grew 3-5 times a year. And I could sell them very cheaply.
Activity: 518
I think, most of the bounty hunters are holding their recieve tokens for the sake of bigger profit, waiting until the market value of that certain token to increase and furthermore, earn bigger profit. But there's a risk since not all cryptos' market value especially bounty tokens, are having price increase after the release on exchangers. Only those that are having huge potential are more often to be held by the participants. but clearly, that's really hard to predict. To sum it up, I'd pick holding for months.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
I am holding, I want to participate in projects, thats why I try to hold, of course some of rewards selling if I dont believe in project
Pages:
Jump to: