Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 50. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
with the rewards I received, I do hold some of them for long term, but some of them are selling immediately so I could fund my self, and to pay my monthly expenses.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Sure, it depends on your expectations about the coin. If you believe that coin is promising, divide it into two part, first part is for selling, second one is for holding.  Smiley
Activity: 84
For the amount of coin I have received, I will sell one part and keep the rest, usually 50-50
Activity: 147
People answered to hold the coin, I do not know coin results from bounty will soar in the coming year. Every time I get a coin from my bounty go straight to the exchange and sell it on that day. I am very happy to be able to visit here thanks to everyone.

It should be like that hold the coins until ICO reach its highest value in the market. This device which is commonly answered directly through users here because they value the token. This is somehow often a mistakes which token dump due to participants directly sell the token when the market value is very low which it can contribute to a huge dumped. I still believe that even years have past coins in bounty will soar up high.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
I used it as my "capital" because I'm afraid to use my money. After I received my rewards i trade it and sell then the half of it i bought a new coins which i can hold for a long term like ethereum then the other half i also bought another coins which is only for a short term and then repeat
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
With all of the rewards i have received, I have held onto the coins for a while until the prices were at a good place to sell them for a huge profit. But sometimes I have sold some of the coins as soon as I receive them in case the coins end up doing badly so I don't lose too much but i always make sure that I have a couple put away for the meantime to wait for better prices
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
People answered to hold the coin, I do not know coin results from bounty will soar in the coming year. Every time I get a coin from my bounty go straight to the exchange and sell it on that day. I am very happy to be able to visit here thanks to everyone.
Activity: 114
I am sure that if I immediately sell after getting it, then I've missed the opportunity to get more profit. First of all, definitely token the price is still very cheap, so very unfortunate if immediately sell it. I will hold the tokens for a while, and will sell some later depending on the growth in the market.
Activity: 196
With a reward, I do a straight analysis of it, that is, how much it stood from the start, how much it costs now and I calculate how it will grow and fall, and I immediately conclude that everything is either simply stored or sold, elementary and simple
Activity: 154
Yes, we all have this hope. When I get some bounty tokens, I will choose to sell 50%, because I need to add my economy, and then the remaining 50% continue to hold, waiting for it to rise, I think this is a good Investment method.

I also do this strategy hold the other half and sell the other. At least I have a little investment to keep. And in time that it reaches high value then I will sell it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Maybe my experience is not as many as the rest of the community, but I really plan to hold the token for the long term, especially on successful projects that earn fundraisers according to their hardcap targets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The best thing to do upon recieving a bounty reward is to hold. The market value of an ICO token or bounty token is expected to drop upon being released in the market because many people are choosing to sell it immediately. But given that most of the tokens' market value are increasing after a month,holding are more likely to result into huge profit
Activity: 124
First, if you have selected ICO that really have good potential, then why sell its tokens? Keep these tokens until they grow in price, thus you will help the project and will be able to earn much more.
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
I hold them until it gets to the big exchange. When it enters already in the big exchange, I wait until it reaches my desired profit. When it hits my desired price, I will sell half of my tokens and will hold the other half. I will sell the other half before the year ends, because every December, all coins are in their All-time-high.
Activity: 266
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I would go and act just like what your friend just said, it must be dependent to the project itself. Even though there are a lot of Intial Coin Offerings (ICO) existing in the cryptocurrency world and industry, this cannot deny the fact that some of it are just shitcoins, which do have the purpose of to be dump and pump coin, and others are alternative coins who has great potential to be a solution to a problem in an environment, if that coin passes your checklist of to be hodl for a while coin, hodl it. You might regret selling it on rush.
Activity: 110
If I get a token from the bounty that I follow, and if I'm not in need of money in the near future, then I will hold it first for some time to come. From what I hear and know, tokens will decrease in value after they have finished the distribution process. And I will sell it after the token releases the market list and goes beyond the ICO value.
Activity: 308
what I do from the tokens I receive is:
1. if the token is distributed on a large scale then I will sell it directly
2. if the token I received is a bit then I will hold it.
and two things depend on the type of token as well, if the token nature is for long term then I will hold it for a long time.
Activity: 196
This is my first bounty, so I haven't get reward from bounty yet. I only hear from my friend that if I participate in bounty I will get token as reward. I think when after I received reward, I will sell it. I want to enjoy my first earn.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
I normally hold it for a year because I know if I sell it too early, I will regret it later, besides I only invest time and knowledge with it. I can manage my bills by trading other altcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I will never sell tokens in a falling market. The best solution in this situation is a long hold.
Pages:
Jump to: