Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 47. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Everything depends on the project. But it is generally advantageous to keep the coins as long as possible. Although sometimes it is not profitable at all
Yes, because the coins can not constantly fall, when they grow up, in 10-20 years. But do you have the time and opportunity to keep coins in orders for that long? I personally do not have, so I'm draining everything immediately....
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I will continue to hold it because I think it rewards me because I need my support. I will even invest in it. Then another favorite price for sale.
It depends on the project that pays you. Some of them are really promising and it will be smart to hold the tokens. But others lose more that half of the ICO price and never recover again. So it would be smart to sell them as fast as you can.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Most of it I quickly convert it to Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Then, if the ETH/BTC price still in bullish movement I will hold it until the price down.
Activity: 70
I hold them hoping that in future their price will rise and I'll sell them making profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

It is a very optimistic view to wait for this prices like x2-x10, usually price go down after ICO very much and it will be a very good chance at least sell it for ICO price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
What do I do with the token I received is that I simply hold it, imagine holding a potential token that would pump without you knowing, it's like an instant luck.
Activity: 95
I conduct an analysis of the company and the roadmap, then I sell some part, and the rest I keep for a long time, since it is quite likely that in a year or two the price will grow significantly
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
Do not need to rush to sell the tokens that you get after participating in the bounty. If you sell what you are paid immediately, it will bring little benefit and a small income.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Well for me when I receive the reward from the bounty's I participated in, I just hold it first and try to look at the market if the price is rising, I just keep calm and patience to hold because I know there woul be big opportunity's that crypto can give this year.
Activity: 196
The prizes I have received have not been on the market yet. After I go to the market, I look at the value and expect the sales or value to rise further.
Activity: 23
i once hold tokens for so long that my token  that got to 700$ got down to 20$. though it is agreeable to hold on to tokens, it should be wise enough to know when to hodl them. hodling them for so long, and you'll miss you opportunity
Activity: 84
It depends on my mood. I tend to invest %50 back up on better/bigger alternative coins. And HODL other %50 for bull runs. We must use the reward for positive purpose too because from that thing we automatically support the good vibes from cryptocurrency
Activity: 71
It depend a lot on the project. I usually prefer to hold the coins, but not too long. Sometimes i sell like 50% of coins immediately if the project doesn't have bright future.  Smiley
Merit: 14
Bounty rewards don't usually get listed after distribution. Listing it on good exchanges may take some time. When I say good, it means that it may be listed to some exchanges already but these exchanges do not have good deals. So I usually wait for a month, two months or even more than 3 before I trade mine. I hold it and wait til its price is worth selling.
Activity: 238
There are 2 options. 1 is the fastest selling possible before prices fall as bounty hunter sell.
2 is the trust and waiting for the price to recover and you can get more.
Activity: 86
I will hold it when I receive the award, because the price is usually lower when I receive the award. I have been holding it for more than six months. How should you proceed? Study the project and think about whether you hold it or not.   
Activity: 140
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
Of course i will help my family with it because i really want to help my parents to experience good things in life.  I hope to have a good reward in this.
Activity: 215
As for me I usually hold my coins after receiving the payment from bounty campaigns.  I try to hold them until they reach the target price at which I would like to sell them.  I try to follow general condition of the market to understand whether it is a good time to sell coins or not. I don't think it is a good idea to  dump your coins right after receiving them.

Activity: 98
I will hold my tokens first because i think once the token is allocated, there will be a sell-off. If sell-off occurs the price of the token will decrease because the supply increases
Pages:
Jump to: