Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 48. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
The reward I get, I will bring them to continue business and invest in the cryptocurrency market. Thanks to this market, my finances are growing high and strong. I feel happy when entering the cryptocurrency market.
Must better to invest some of you bounty rewards you receive or divide on it so that you can earn some profit or do some trading in the market but it was too hard to find some good coins that we need to trade but we need to trust ourselves to find a coins that we get enough profit.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
I am used to preserve their own token, do not hurry to sell it, usually hold after 3 months have a look at the price, if the price is reasonable, I'll throw some if I will throw is still very low, because I think it does not continue to preserve the value of a.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
I let them simmer in my stash for about 2 to 3 weeks until they reach a reasonable price before selling them off. I usually sell 75% - 80% of my tokens. The rest I keep for possible future gain.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
It's a pretty good way. You can withdraw money to the exchange and place orders, so you do not miss a candle which can be only a couple of minutes. But it also implies that you will expect quite a lot of time for your tokens to grow.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Most bounty hunters when they receive tokens from the bounty campaign run to sell them immediately. In my opinion, a person should immediately sell all his tokens only if he needs to have money for his primary needs, because it risks damaging that platform. My strategy is to keep the tokens and sell them in the future when the price will have increased in value
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I hold on them until i can have the maximum value for it and keep it so i can have extra if things dont go my way.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
A lot of people really like to dump their tokens, but that is just a dumb decision and most people regret about doing it so after a few months after dumping them. So just think before acting
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
I would hold or sell my token. Of course I will base my decision to what token I've received whether it is potential or not. If potential then hold but if not then I will surely sell the token in the market.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Since I'm still a newbie in cryptocurrency. I always hold my coin, and I'm hoping for the very best.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Everything depends on the project. But it is generally advantageous to keep the coins as long as possible. Although sometimes it is not profitable at all
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

I believe it’s not about the project or token
It is about the individual

Does an individual buy for fun ? Or buys investment for a grand profits ??

Bounty hunters make mistakes of dumping tokens
Presale investors are fund of that too

And that is because they do not have in-depth knowledge about  trading tokens
Which is why everyone needs to get themselves together and enjoy the pleasure of trading
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g

I usually wait for them list on the official exchange. And then, I immediately sold them. I only keep 1 to 2 coins that I really like and think their price can raise  soon. Btw, the current market is really puzzling me ...
so do I, waiting for the token listing in the new market exchange sold if the price is in accordance with our wishes, which became my benchmark when the price of coins already exceeded or in accordance with the price of its newly sold ICO.
Activity: 78
After getting it I keep holding it for as long as possible until the price goes high, but there are certain circumstances make me sell it if I have a sudden need.
Activity: 658
The tokens received from the bounty campaigns in my opinion should not be sold immediately, as many unfortunately people do, because it risks seriously damaging the growth of the project. I participate in a bounty campaign also because I believe in that project, so I keep in my wallet the tokens received only to sell them in the future
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
If I like the project, then I keep the reward for a very long time. I constantly follow the project updates, I read Medium. When the coin (token) grows well, I sell 50%. I keep the rest of the coins for a long time.
my main intention working for bounty campaigns is to hold the coins for long-term and sell when the market is bullish
I don't think hold bounty coins for long-term is good... How long will you hold it? 5 months, 1 year or 2 years? The market is currently very volatile. You should only keep a small amount to hold, some bounty coins is usually not too potential. You can lose lots of money If hold every coins.  
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I have noticed that this strategy sometimes works well. Immediately after the listing, many people buy much more expensive. Probably it is those who could not participate and regrets it.

I usually wait for them list on the official exchange. And then, I immediately sold them. I only keep 1 to 2 coins that I really like and think their price can raise  soon. Btw, the current market is really puzzling me ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
i keep my airdrops in a mew and sell them if the course is very good. i often wait a few months and then have more profit than if i sell the tokens immediately. today there are again 400 tokens of an airdrop. who wants to participate sees the airdrop in my signature. the airdrop comes end of june in the mew
Activity: 145
I advise you to hold the coins to get a good profit.  But I do not advise being greedy.
Pages:
Jump to: