Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 70. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
For me i like to keep my until there is an exchange and the value for each token prices than the price the i bought during its ICO  Grin
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Yes, if it is a token with great development prospects, I think I will choose to hold it for a long time, because it may give me more benefits, but this requires you to judge for yourself, not all tokens are It is worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
I will continue to hold for a while and wait for its peak. I won't sell it at a low price in the market. I'll wait for the team to develop.

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I will make my life better. I will continue to invest in some cryptocurrencies because I also want to earn more money, and the current market is also very suitable for investment.
I think you are right, right now market is suitable for investment. we need to invest right now to get more profit.
Activity: 148
I will make my life better. I will continue to invest in some cryptocurrencies because I also want to earn more money, and the current market is also very suitable for investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
I started to make bounties and participate in rewards programmes in order to make an initial capital to trade. So, if I receive a reward and it has a good price when gets on the exchange, I sell it to buy some stable currencies and start trading. But those rewards that now are worth not that much, I prefer to hold, maybe in a year the will cost a lot more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I've been holding some of rewards for several weeks now and hoping that someday the price of the coins will go up. In the past, I sold some of my rewards for profit and to buy another potential coins for long term hold. But if the reward coins have a clear potential to grow big in the future then I will it in my long term list of coins.
Activity: 393
Merit: 106
Previously, I immediately sold. Now I look with tears in my eyes at what I sold. Now basically I keep the coins and look at the circumstances, the project is developing or not, is there a demand for these coins and so on.
Any wisdom comes with experience, experience comes with mistakes. Now me too  prefer to hold those coins Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I usually hold the rewards I get and wait for the price to go higher than the ICO price specially ( when I know that the project is really good).
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I always hold my bounty tokens because I truly believe in these projects and hope that the price will increase.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
I hold token for a several weeks or month, price goes up when token appears on some big exchanges then I participate in the ICO, it helps to multiply the earnings.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
The bounty that ill received actually ill just hold it more because sometime they distributed the bounty reward the price of the coins you receive was in a down situation. So must better to hold it first but if you need some important reason ill think just sell it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I believe that we simply have to promote the industry and increase the turnover of funds in the industry by withdrawing funds from one project and channeling these funds to another project with great prospects for development. We rarely change our assets and consider our portfolios to be resilient to changes in the market, however this is not the case and it is necessary to change the project from time to time or to diversify the capital. One of the projects which I advise to look at, I can name Remme and the data security market and data protection is a market in which the company has great chances to become a leader and produce an innovative product with a great chance of success. The market will grow, the company will come up with more and more solutions for our own promotion and protection of our data using the blockchain
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
Im doing my own research of each project carefully before deciding what to do with its tokens received. Some projects have very promising potential and hence thgey are expected to keep growing up with time, in this case I prefer holding. If the project is not really promising I sell usually whenever the price go up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Personally, I immediately sell half of the tokens after receiving them from the bounty company, if their price is at the level of the ICO price. I'm poisoning the other half for long term. Even if the project is unsuccessful, I still will not remain without profit.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
When I can have my reward, I will observe its market price.  When it is high enough to gain bigger profit I will sell them immediately. But if its too low I will just wait for the price to go up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
thats what i really want to do also hold my rewards or tokens to multiply more i must be patience only in holding for me to get some more tokens,thats what mostly everybody do.,only i will withdraw if i had a sudden emergency needs.
Activity: 182
When I get the reward I am doing first look at the market price. If the price is high then I'll sell it and if I'm okay with the price. but if it's low price i hold for the meantime.
Activity: 83
I keep it first and wait till its value is high and worth the exchange of my hardwork in joining project. I don't sell it after I receive it, I hold it and have a patience to wait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
i joined some bounty activities . most of the time , i will retain bounty tokens for at least half a year . some bounty tokens grow tenfold . such as ontology . i think it's worth it .
Pages:
Jump to: