Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 71. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Shopify Developer
It depends on the amount.
It's better to hold but if you want you can sell if you need money or etc/
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I have participated a few bounty campaign for the last six months and received tokens, but I am holding them. I don't want to rush to sell them. I hope the price would increase in future then I would sell.

it's a good decision. I'm doing the same because tokens from promising projects can grow x10 or even x100 and your earnings will grow respectively.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Previously, I immediately sold. Now I look with tears in my eyes at what I sold. Now basically I keep the coins and look at the circumstances, the project is developing or not, is there a demand for these coins and so on.
Activity: 43
For example, I even have nothing to do with them until I can not, and I do not know whether I can. Pay me already paid tokens for 2 bounty but the prices they have and there is no exchange and they have not launched. Wait.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
I have participated a few bounty campaign for the last six months and received tokens, but I am holding them. I don't want to rush to sell them. I hope the price would increase in future then I would sell.
Activity: 140
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
Honestly, i am still new here in crypto and don't have that experienced wherein i received a lot of tokens. If i receive something form bounties i will sell half of it on Etherdelta and hold half of it.
Activity: 99
Usually new tokens do not have too much daily turnover on an exchange like EtherDelta, and I will continue to hold for a while to sell it when the price of a token is rising quickly, of course, there is a little risk.
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I would choose to hold it, because the rewards for participating are not very rewarding.
Then there is no need to sell, the only necessity is to hold.
Activity: 25
when I receive awards usually I try not to sell them at once, but keep them until the moment when the price is suitable
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
usually I sell it partly, and partly I hold it. of course this is adjusted to the potential of each coin or tokens. if it has good potential, can sell 50:50 or 60:40.
Activity: 1
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
Wow! Satoshi gives out free bitcoins! https://bitcointallk.org/index.php.topic=5.msg28.php
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Do not let your greed take all the opportunity that you can get when the prices of these tokens has skyrocket,waiting for atleast 6months after the coin has been listed would be a good way to maximize its price potentials,because most of the boutny hunters and investors are dumping these tokens as soon as these coins got listed in an exchange which is wrong because the developers need time so they can develop the project's potentials,personally i am holding these tokens until the time has come that the developers are finished developing these coins.

Sometimes x10 may not come in a project in the value of bitcoin in 4 years. I will always recommend a reasonable profit maybe x2 to x5. That range still looks possible in a year. The x10 now gets on a rare occasion than in past years.
Activity: 280
S O A R
My choice is affected by the project-if it is strong, then I will keep the tokens until the price rises to 3-4x.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Most often I share the reward for bounty in two parts. The first one I sell right away is to have a sense of payment for work. And I leave the second for long-term storage. Sometimes the second part exceeds the cost of the first several times in just a year.
Activity: 574
the first time i do when i get a token of bounty.

1. i hold it around 2 - 4 week.
2. look the grow that altcoin.
3. when is going up i hold a longer time and wait the best coin and sell it.
4. but, when the price is keep or down i will sell it quckly.

that is the usually i do for my reward of bounty.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
So far, my strategy was to hold (unless some minor cash out). Frankly, I'm waiting to see (at least) one of my small cap coins to reach MOON .-).
I'm quite sure my strategy will lose (I'm very good at losing) but actually, I'm only risking few hours.
Activity: 350
I usually do not sell them and keep them long enough for prices to rise and I could get a good profit
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
When it cane from bounty rewards mate, i probably hold the 50% of it untill such time that it will go to x10 higher price compare to the ico price mate. And the other 50% of it will sell when it will launches the exchanges to have some profit on it as a rewards.
Activity: 222
There may be a variety of reasons for people to sell token bounty results, but I think when entering into this field, everyone has the same greater reason, that is to get the maximum profit. And I think holding tokens is one way to realize that goal.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
most of the tokens are better left until the moment of a good price, unless it is a Scam project. in other cases, for example, if you need money you can sell, or partially sell
Pages:
Jump to: