Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 72. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Sell them. Seeing as they are new coins and they are just starting out it is quite risky to keep them just lying around and holding waiting for it to go up. Problem is, what if the coin fails and then you are just left with a bunch of dead coins in your hands? Which is why it is better to sell them off as soon as you can to avoid losses.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Some token that i received, I am hold and some token i convert it to other token/coin with undervalue market cap. But sometimes, i regret when i sell my token because the price on that token rising after i sold it  Grin.
Its better option if we hold it for long term because market cap in cryptomarket looks still lower more than 50% from highest
Activity: 125
Just hold the rewards untill it raise up, but must be patient Grin
Activity: 98
The steps I choose depend on the development of ico and how much it has. Actually I prefer to hold it and wait until the price goes to moon. However, if market circumstances are not possible because there is no potential for price increases, there is no other option to release them.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

When i received mt tokens from the bounty, first i hold the 50% of my tokens and then i sell immediately the other 50% of my tokens, so that i will gain profit, ans when that coins get a pump or a pump it is okay for me. But if i know that the project is promising i am not selling my tokens immediately instead u hold it minimum of 6 months maximum of 1 year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

Depends upon project.Sometimes i hold my tokens and some time i sell and exchange them against my favorite coins and put them into trading and very rare cash out.I have invested considerable amount in this way and i have doubled my investment.I also do short term trading and earn handsome benefit in this way.Mostly i prefer to exchange my tokens against some strong coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I will hold back the reward I get while waiting for further news developments. If it will be listing in a new exchange more profitable, then I will wait for it, if not then I will sell it. Usually, a coin will dump, then the right time is waiting for the right time when first launching.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
When i received my tokens from airdrop or bounties, i dont sell them immediately, i just keep the tokens specially those project that are promising and good projects. I just wait the tokens get pumped and wait for the right time to sell those tokens that ive received from airdrop or bounties. it depends on the tokens that i received..because some of tokens that are not good in market or came from  not a good project i sell it immediately after i received those tokens.
Activity: 82
Mostly after I receive my tokens from bounties I go and check the exchanges which it is listed on and I look out for the project and see if it is a good project and what kind of support it is getting. if I determine that it is a good project then I hold on to the coins and wait for higher prices but if it doesn't look like a good project then I sell off the tokens immediately.
Activity: 79
Much better to keep them and hope for better times.  Smiley
Activity: 70
I kept my coin as a property and when the coin went up high, I thought about selling it.
Activity: 75
I will choose to keep holding. Most projects will have a stable development period after ICO is successful. Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
It depends on when do you want to sell your token. If in case an emergency situation you probably sell your token for you to use it or if not invest in bitcoin for the bright future.
Activity: 143
I would hold them as long as it need to take because if we sell the right away after receive them, the price are too low and I think that we are deserve for better rewards.
Activity: 13
If I would be receiving rewards, If I am not needing money, I will treasure it and sold it only when I know that it grows. Patience is a virtue, willing to wait until it will earns doubles or even more than that.
Activity: 22
when I received rewards from the successful ICO had joined, I hold my rewards for a long time because my token was raised and got more earning and more profitable. But if you want to sell it, much better.
Activity: 16
In my case half of the reward i trade it to maximize the profit and 50% more i hodl for long term investment, so by this way i can withdraw immediately the profit from trading for buy good and service and other 50% could be the price going up 10 times or more in the long term so i can make big profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
what i do is HOLD i will hold till the price is high immediately the price is listed in an exchange the price will be so low especially on bancor and etherdelta that why i need to wait for month before i sell
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
My short experience has teached me that the best strategy is hold. Sometimes I don't want to look at market prices at all to not become too nervous...
Activity: 12
Basically it depends on coin to coin or project. If the project all target meets out I would rather choose to hold I will not make hurry to sell because there is more probability that coin will rise good in future If we keep patience. B
Pages:
Jump to: