Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 7. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 06:50:27 PM
most of all I am interested in the ICO - the idea and technology that they are going to promote.
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 06:46:50 PM
I find in ISO that it is possible to earn much more here than to invest in trading with altcoyins. Lately there are a lot of them, you need to carefully select.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 02:19:38 AM
I really like the activity of the ICO and that creates more projects in the field of cryptocurrency. For me the most important is the team of their former projects and decency. The idea of the project and its role in the future, we are all waiting for serious projects that will help promote cryptocurrency.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 01:33:55 AM
Potential reliability of designers. Interest in the outcome + well-developed do the actual project.
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 07:02:10 PM
I believe that the philosophy that they follow should be one of the most important things in any ICO, that their actions represent what they believe in and comply with the agreements they have with the community, when an ICO starts to be dishonest and does things behind the back of investors, there start to be problems and your money is at risk.
Activity: 49
August 29, 2018, 06:59:25 PM
The first thing that will draw me to one ICO over another is a novel idea or approach to solving a problem - something I can really connect with and think, “That’s a good idea!”.
Secondly I look at the team’s LinkedIn profiles, what have they accomplished in the past; do they have the skills necessary for pushing through a successful, multi-million dollar start up?
Activity: 68
August 29, 2018, 06:38:42 PM
Their are many factors to consider but one of the most important thing for now are team members and advisors because if you look for feasibility of their project possible you only get hype because of their almost perfect detail in Whitepaper. One of ICO im participating is Eternal Trust a new financial services that will be operated in a blockchain to ensure the security and reliability of their system. A highly advanced asset management where Settlors are always be given best strategies by financial experts in affordable price ! And the platform also offers services to prolong your lifespan !
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 06:25:18 PM
I look mostly for a project that deals with an on growing industry, I think it is better to invest on products that are not so popular but have a great future.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 11:02:23 AM
The number of holders and quality of the project is very influential on new coins on the exchange. The better the project is the value of the coin when it is on the exchange will increase.
Activity: 175
August 28, 2018, 10:59:42 AM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

First, you have to check at this option:-

Read the Whitepaper
Check the community
Sitemap and then to go to the check the team devomplment.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
For me the most important thing is the team of their former projects, the fundamental nature of the project, its significance for today. Consider if the project is very basic and will only work in a few years, people will not invest in it, you need a product that will work immediately and will scale over time, but without a good team it's impossible.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 10:09:48 AM
When I select projects for myself, I necessarily draw attention to the team of people who used to be used in other projects, maybe some competitors really had the opportunity to develop and then deceive people, and I also look at the idea of ​​the project.
Activity: 56
August 28, 2018, 10:05:35 AM
For me whats is the purpose of ICO thats the most important and also a legit and trusted to earn big profits and if the coin is useful and have quality that can attract investors.
Activity: 252
August 28, 2018, 07:31:51 AM
For me, the most important is the usefulness of the coin and the team. This is what in look out for if I want to invest into any ico and this is how I do it
Activity: 116
August 28, 2018, 07:08:00 AM
The history of the crypto currency, the founders, the goals, the main thing that it was not just collecting money by the type of HYIP and of course the algorithm on which it is built.
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 07:58:38 PM
Well-thought-out and detailed road map, well-known and experienced developers, communication channels with potential investors.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 25, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

With me, Liquidity is the most important because it will include : minimum price guarantee, usefulness of the coin. One coin has the good liquidity will be attract investors more
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 10:01:30 AM
I think that ico must be reliable and I wish to take part only in those project, which I consider trustworthy. To my mind, you need to check whether the project is worth your time or it is better to find another one
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
August 25, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
I prefer Apha version of project and the team, I like to observe the new technologies, but mostly I go to project those have the cards for payment .
Activity: 672
August 23, 2018, 04:35:55 PM
I only look for only three things in an ICO. The first one is that I watch out for the usefulness of the project I.e if the project really want to contribute to the blockchain space. I also look out for the team behind the project and lastly the MVP of their project.
Pages:
Jump to: