Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 5. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 04:26:18 PM
Domain must correspond to reality, which the social network is connected, to perform "reviews" and sift custom. Information about the people, the team you trust with your finances should be available. Basically, the checklist should clearly state the strategy of the project with interim results and the distribution of finances. Be sure to sign a smart contract before investing.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 03:47:09 PM
I think it's still a reliable team that will prompt in the future will be able to help determine the choice of technology and build an idea.
Activity: 80
September 08, 2018, 07:25:31 AM
On the off chance that I put resources into ICO, I'll take a gander at the past of every one of the colleagues. Be that as it may, where would i be able to get the most precise data? Is it accurate to say that they are authorities in their field? This is the primary misdirection, which must be averted and anticipated. Further, my trust in the undertaking will develop and trust in the steady development of this crypto-coin)
Activity: 88
September 07, 2018, 07:53:09 PM
It depends on your target industry for me it is the most important thing that you have backgrounds to that specific industry before you invest . And it is necessary to do your own research about the Project before you invest ! If you are looking for good ICO i would recommend Gemstra Project it is a decentralized social selling marketplace that connects Brands and Sellers into one ecosystem . The success of their first flagship the Boutique has made them to expand their project by adopting blockchain technology that will benefited both brands and sellers in terms of transaction , security and reliability . As a fact that they have secure many partnership in Asia and mostly are in China !
Activity: 135
September 07, 2018, 07:07:26 PM
The most important thing when choosing an ICO for me is the level of company spending on marketing strategies. When making a profit in the ICO, the product itself is not so important as the level of its PR and persuasion on the part of the dominant top of the company.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 05:50:46 AM
The thing that I looking forward in the ICO companies (Initial Coin Offering ) is to get lots of profit from their services.
Through this I can have a stable source of income which I can used in my personal things and goals in life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
September 07, 2018, 05:44:46 AM
Everyone in the ICO is first and foremost focused on the prospects and opportunities for growth. Most people will look at its price in the crypto market so they know if it is profitable.
Activity: 107
September 07, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
I'm looking for in ICO -
1. Interesting idea
2. availability of working product
3. protocol on GitHub
4. it is advisable to have already collected a soft cap
5. Famous developers in the team
6. Ratings of rating agencies
Activity: 166
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 07, 2018, 05:17:30 AM
I want to see positive results from ICOs because they are getting too much money from investros and the result is not so nice in the majority of cases and scams take place there as well.
Activity: 50
September 07, 2018, 01:20:08 AM
What I look for in an ICO is good product and great service. One that's been catching my attention is NeuronChain. They aim to change and improve the current financial system because it still has many flaws. You can check out their website here: http://neuronchain.io/
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 07:13:23 PM
We have our different perceptions towards different projects. It depends on what the project is providing. I would first check it is providing security token or utility token. Most times, i prefer to invest into projects providing utility tokens, because this is not subject to regulations from SEC. Even if it is not subject to regulations, it must have a credible and reliable team working on the project. They must be consistent with the roadmap. The product must be unique, in such a way that it should be able to attract investors that will adopt it.
Activity: 41
September 06, 2018, 07:07:52 PM
What I look in ICO before putting any capital is the utility of the project and the possible adoption rate. If these two is guaranteed then I research on the team if they can really meet up with the proposed project. This is what has been guarding me in my investment in ICOs.
Activity: 231
September 06, 2018, 07:07:45 PM
The most important is that they promote products, I hope it is a product that is capable of competing with other new coins. And the product was developed by a very good team. with a product that is capable of evolving and potentially large exchange markets certainly is very remarkable.
Activity: 85
September 06, 2018, 07:06:20 PM
Personally, I like innovative projects that aim to revolutionize the industry and help in some real problem, of course, it must always be possible to make the project and it is also very important that the goals are modest and possible, because a project is useless if it never materializes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 07:00:25 PM
Well for an ICO what I will look before investing is..
1. Authencity
2. Reasonable profit provided by the company
3. Previous strong investors
4. Great startup or a nice business idea
5. Future planning
6. Well known around the world..
Many other factors will I consider before investing to join it..
The legitemacy of the company and the attitude of the team is for me the most important. And all others will follow. Because with good attitude, success is just so close.
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 07:00:18 PM
Growing industry is the one I am aiming for, the thing is that a growing industry can be a challenge to predict at some times, they are kind of the opposite to those industries already established.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
September 06, 2018, 06:55:45 PM
The legit project and good company are looking for a ico that I can sell for a good run of money and a bounty of money or money that we can not endure later.
Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 12:06:44 PM
There are several points to choose an ICO but some factors are encourage me.

1. Company Profile ( Whitepaper , Roadmap, Goal etc.).
2. Good team memebers and their previous experience.
3. Unique Project.
4. Future plans about project.

These are basic but important points and can decide the future of good ICO project and ensure investors move to the profitability also.

Activity: 133
September 06, 2018, 10:09:16 AM
Global view is very important in an ICO in my opinion, the next is the concept of sales, the use of the product, and the system of use whether centralized or decentralized.
Activity: 276
September 06, 2018, 09:39:34 AM
Because I see ICO is the level of success for me and how I can benefit by investing in it. In projects that really have a future, and this will always be found, the ICO will not die.
Pages:
Jump to: