Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 6. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:06:18 AM
I think that if we want to be founder or consultant then we should have full experience about that project. Without experience, we can not become the founder or consultant.
Activity: 20
September 06, 2018, 12:37:37 AM
If I am interested in the ICO if there is an industry or projects that are currently popular and developing. Although many ICOs are Scam, but I have a separate way to distinguish which ones are Scams and which ones are good for us to Invest. When I found a good industry in ICO, it was time for me to invest in the project.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 06:22:30 PM
Personally I look for original ideas that have not already been implemented, I look for real projects that can be done but have a use in the real world, so it is very important that the product has a demo in the ICO, that gives me much more confidence when it comes to investing money and time in it.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 06:20:18 PM
The most important thing is the reliability of the project, there are some signs of the success of the project. It is better to choose projects from large companies.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 07:40:30 AM
The most important usually:

1. Famous Developers in Team
2. Interesting Idea
3.Apha version of project

This is the most reason why people invest on ICOs, there are some that includes the supply to be distributed in Bounty programs but these three is the most important. Though I am not looking this in an ICO but in a bounty campaign.
One of the most important things for now is a team and advisor member because if you are looking for the feasibility of their project you might just get hype because the details are almost perfect at Whitepaper. You need a product that will work immediately and will increase over time, but without a good team it's impossible.

The concern is that many of today's mentors are involved in consulting for many projects. I can give two things.
1. They do not have the time to concentrate on mentoring for a single project, which is not good for many mentoring members.
2. As many mentors only attend to receive bonuses with the project's tokens, they really do not help
Activity: 133
September 04, 2018, 07:18:25 AM
There are 7 Pillars of ICO Investment to look for while investing

- Team
- Idea
- Execution
- Legal
- Tokenization
- ICO Structure
- Price Drivers

There is One ICO in which is quite promising. The ICO is named INCODIUM

Incodium is an API-based smart contract solution platform to provide potential investors a way to cope up with the threat of cryptocurrency exchange hacking by providing a ‘smart compensation protection’ service for eligible victims.

For more information and press releases regarding INCODIUM visit: https://coindelite.com/

To know more about INCODIUM: https://incodium.io/
Activity: 147
September 04, 2018, 05:54:00 AM
What I look for an ICO is their unique concept and the team behind the project. For me personaly an ICO with a unique concept can attract investors. It also has a great opportunity in the market as long as it is handle by a great team that can make an ICO successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:20:07 AM
I am looking for the reliability and want such projects to provide me with the chance to earn some tokens. As for me, this is the best way to invest in and earn something
Activity: 93
September 04, 2018, 05:14:55 AM
new coins for me have to have a good blockchain, a credible team and real, partners and prospective partners, where will the listing plan in exchange? and the most important thing is to guarantee the clarity of the initial price when listing in exchange
Activity: 143
September 04, 2018, 04:57:12 AM
I am looking for its profitability and changing the world in the better way because there are so many problems and disadvantages now that are so unnecessary to be here, I hope that we shall have more useful ICOs in future and less dangerous ones in investing. They have to be on the market I am sure.
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 02:25:51 PM
Price. And popular. Do you remember the period when Bitcoin was worth cents? And now it's worth thousands of dollars.
Activity: 111
September 03, 2018, 01:51:25 AM
The main criteria for me is a good team, project development, care about investors, care about the reputation of the project
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 01:11:50 AM
the function of it is definitely important. It will greatly influence its development to compete with the others. of course this will also effect conferring at a price that will certainly happen. so maybe better to function, technology and a team of developers will be important things to be considered.
Activity: 336
September 01, 2018, 12:13:18 AM
The most important usually:

1. Famous Developers in Team
2. Interesting Idea
3.Apha version of project

This is the most reason why people invest on ICOs, there are some that includes the supply to be distributed in Bounty programs but these three is the most important. Though I am not looking this in an ICO but in a bounty campaign.
One of the most important things for now is a team and advisor member because if you are looking for the feasibility of their project you might just get hype because the details are almost perfect at Whitepaper. You need a product that will work immediately and will increase over time, but without a good team it's impossible.
Activity: 392
August 31, 2018, 11:39:11 PM
When joining the ICO, I pay attention to the group, goals, roadmap, technology, solutions, community responses, and references to ICO rankings.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
August 31, 2018, 11:36:21 PM
To be honest, when last year's strong ICO project hasn't been well developed yet, people are getting tired of similar projects.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 07:24:24 PM
Nowadays it is hard to find the best ICO, but if you ask me then everything that NXT and LISK own, like has a clear purpose, great team and community, popularity, etc. I participated in their ICO just for your information about their ROI, as for LISK is about 6414% while NXT is 598054% which is crazy, I'm surprised that some people are being a millionaire by participating in this ICO, but now too much failed and scam project.
Activity: 154
August 31, 2018, 07:15:53 PM
As a normal mortal I'm looking for profit and profitability in this area as it is very interesting to get a good percentage of good projects !
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
August 31, 2018, 07:08:42 PM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

It's very important for ICO to be based on existing working business, which exists for a certain while. And of course people who involved in the ICO, they should be checked as carefully as possible. The rest can be imitated or simply cloned from other projects.
Activity: 434
August 31, 2018, 07:02:20 PM
Looking for an ICO to the investor to participate in it also needs to do a global analysis. Both from the use of coins to the prospects of the industry in creating coins. ICO with good performance will produce good coins with qualified quality to be able to fight on the market and increase its popularity. Its softcap achievement will be the main attraction for investors and participants. Experience is also an attraction, blockchain has a good experience and its performance is also reliable, I would prefer it. That way, we will have a great opportunity to get paid or make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: