Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 2. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 5
October 19, 2018, 08:52:18 AM
The first thing that I want to get from an ICO is being sure that it is not a scam. I am serious here. It will be like a lottery soon because ICOs have large losses from this.
I'm looking for a legit ICO projects in where I can gain profits , as long as they are able to give rewards even how small it nothing matters for me .That's the good thing in ICO to earn huge amounts.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 08:48:41 AM
The first thing that I want to get from an ICO is being sure that it is not a scam. I am serious here. It will be like a lottery soon because ICOs have large losses from this.
investing in ICOs definitely wants profit, so we have to be selective in choosing an ICO. especially when there are so many ICOs that are scamp, therefore we must be careful. we must pay attention to every aspect of the Team, concepts, prices and ICO managers and more.
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 08:36:33 AM
Activity: 183
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 19, 2018, 08:12:13 AM
I am looking for the making a contribution there in the case of money and strength to help the project to de developed and to change something in the better side.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 07:01:41 AM
Of course, the main component of any project that any investor is waiting for is a profit. Well, then comes the idea, yet it is nice to feel part of a working and beneficial project.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 06:59:29 AM
The most important factor in ICO is to reach profit. And it is very hard to achieve right now, due to the falling market. That is the reason, why crypto market is suffering from the lack of investors. We need more great projects a the new hype wave.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 06:57:04 AM
The most urgent need ICO needs at the moment is the control of the projects. These projects have a real chance to be a catalyst for change in the financial world. However, many projects rely on this to make money from investors rather than using it to change lives
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 19, 2018, 03:19:25 AM
Cryptocurrency is an industry that is constantly evolving. And I feel that a great many benefits when joined in crypto. We can look for projects that have a good team and growth for profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 02:41:43 AM
In ICO, I'm looking for a good product that is supported by well-known companies and if the project seems promising to me. Most likely take into account the usefulness and relevance of coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 02:19:33 AM
I am looking for ICO are: 1. Legitimate projects. 2. Scope and Ideas of the projects. 3. Team members 4. Road Map and white paper 5. Previous projects together with their ratings.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
October 19, 2018, 01:51:44 AM
Legit team members, active admin to answer the quarries, product that can be launch according to time framework. Numbers of investors, members, and advisors are important. The partnership to other business is additional for ICO reliability.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 01:43:19 AM
Look for a great team and whitepaper behind an ICO as this can help you determine if this will be worth it. In our current content sharing market landscape, we observed that there are several problems that needs to be addressed and it is our goal to solve them. Here are some of the reasons why we are working on Stream 41. https://medium.com/@stream41_2018/why-we-are-working-on-stream-41-559e9e3d00a6
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
October 18, 2018, 05:33:41 PM
I'm trying to see a good team in ICO. At the moment, it's quite difficult, only OnlineIO and KamaGames could boast of it recently.
Activity: 560
October 17, 2018, 11:31:58 PM
The most important thing in the management of an ICO is to begin with Planning. so I chose the Idea from the project and how it will develop in the future a very important and fundamental thing. So I chose the Idea from the ICO in determining my chosen ICO
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 17, 2018, 11:13:29 PM
First of all the founders and advisors. If a project has weak and unknown founders without experience it's the red flag number one. Excluding cases when I know the founders by myself as a legit persons.
can it be a guarantee that I will get the best ico because at this time, ICO's many pops up following the ico after what we have done, we get rewarded with tokens, but the tokens are worthless and have to wait a long time
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
October 17, 2018, 10:43:10 PM
I'm always checking their website, whitepaper, roadmap, developers and the team behind this, i always check that they can bring this into different exchanges after the end of ICO because if could not been happen our effort will be useless.
Activity: 420
October 17, 2018, 09:07:54 PM
Exactly, for me, I did not find good ico just for the sake of gaining good profit. But also I am selecting ico based on its capability not just for a short term. But also good for a long term run. I aim for the project's purpose and its uses to the community.
Activity: 247
October 17, 2018, 08:51:46 PM
For me the ideal ICO that I would definitely love to invest in is one who has an interesting idea, something that is not common and generic. A unique and useful one that has appeal to the common people and the masses. We all know that the rate of survivability of an ICO depends on the masses so you got to have a good product that will caught the eyes of the investors.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
October 17, 2018, 08:50:51 PM
Here are the things I look for in an ICO
- Uniqueness, or Better than competitors.
- Working Minimum viable product with real and effective use.
- Token liquidity
- Strategic team with foresight for future development
- Long term visions.
- Incentives for long term holders.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 17, 2018, 08:37:14 PM
I want the ICO that their commodities are feasible to the masses so that it could attract more people to invest in which the success rate will become high and of course the ICO must a legit because good project is totally useless if it a scam from the start.
Pages:
Jump to: