Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 4. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 07:44:09 AM
I am most interested in the usefulness of it because only when it is useful it is of interest to everyone.

There are actually useful projects for life. But it does not really get the attention of investors. But there are useless projects that can reach everyone's budget. So you should not just hope for that, let's combine more elements.
Activity: 476
October 12, 2018, 07:41:52 AM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

For me a good ico is the most welcome ico. It seems everyone is losing confidence in the icos. So for projects that people care a lot, it will be a completely outstanding project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 07:15:22 AM
I am looking from ICOs a good profit and its success on the market that is so important for me. I am trying to make the world better and ICOs give me this chance.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 06:18:41 AM
I am most interested in the usefulness of it because only when it is useful it is of interest to everyone.
Activity: 432
October 06, 2018, 05:34:03 PM
I pay attention to whether this product will be useful, to the idea and development plan, feedback and social activity of the team.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 06, 2018, 05:06:08 PM
For me, the main criterion when choosing an ICO project is its team. If after a detailed study of the project team, I understand that they will be able to implement it, then I invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 01:13:10 AM
I would say what the projects plans to do. I mean we dont need any new coin to pay. They are more then enough, and it does not needed. We need blockchain projects who are unique. So as example i can give you the Vreo projects. They want to make real commercials in computer games. Thats something nobody wanted to untill now. So look for projects who are unique.
Activity: 88
September 25, 2018, 01:06:10 AM
I look for a good product, one that I can be sure that people would still be using in the coming years. That is the best way for me especially if I am investing in a coin for the long term. Also I look for one with interactive team members, people that are always making sure that the investors know what is going on with the project.
Activity: 294
September 23, 2018, 09:03:09 AM
The most important for me is:
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
If the industry is growing and has prospects, the project will definitely be successful. If a coin or token is useful and people will use them, the project will exist and develop. I always participate in such projects as an investor.
Activity: 88
September 23, 2018, 08:03:43 AM
The best factor to consider is the demands in the industry and also the benefits of the project compare to other competitors , As of now i'm investing with Gemstra that will operate on Retail Industry , i choose it because their first flagship is already implemented and they are now adopting blockchain technology to improve their ecosystem with a robust , transparent , easy to use platform and also ultra fast transaction for users . They do have a lot of partnership from Asia region which is promising to hear !
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 07:07:28 AM
Everyone in ICO is looking first and foremost at the prospect and the opportunity to earn on the growth rate. Liquidity, usefulness and relevance are the main criteria for me.
Activity: 287
September 23, 2018, 07:04:06 AM
I am interested in earning extra income from ICO. Coins with good technology, novelties. Having a strong team, investment in the ICO should be done with utmost caution. Therefore, I always study the project team, other people's ideas about the project, the number of investors, budgets, documents and everything else to find a good ICO to invest in to make a profit from it
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 23, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?

which I always see and search for the first time is the use of the coin itself, if the coin does not have a useful use then it is likely that the coin will never be able to grow to a large. then I look for a team that can be trusted and of course they also act well and a team that has good credibility in the world of cryptoccurrency.
Activity: 22
September 23, 2018, 03:13:45 AM
To be good , when remain yr 's hard ICO propose hasn't been good established still , humans are deed bored of analogous tasks .
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 03:03:09 AM
I'm looking for the relevance of the project and the opportunity to increase capital
Activity: 270
September 23, 2018, 03:01:57 AM
I look for the team members and the roadmap of that particular ico. I also check the ico price of tyre coin and how it is trading currently. All these checks do help at times but not all times tho.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 23, 2018, 02:57:18 AM
"PROFIT"

That's what I'm looking for for the ICO, because with the ICO it can generate profits from personal pre-sales and sales.
The hope of all those people when listing on the Exchange will rise in price but the fact is that the price is getting lower. LOL
Activity: 840
September 15, 2018, 09:20:02 PM
I dont think to join in ICOs right now. Many scam ICOs in market and thats makes me do not want to join in ICOs. I am prefer buying coin or token in market and sometimes after ICOs the price drop below ICOs price and its good opportunity for buying that coin or token if they have good project
Activity: 208
September 15, 2018, 08:44:08 PM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect  

Of course I am looking for a profitable and a wide global view ICO . I always look forward for something that can really help me in the future and can give me an additional income as well.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
September 14, 2018, 11:38:43 AM
I now can only be surprised by the freezing of team tokens and advisors for several years. And if the company applies daico, it will be for me an even greater sign of project reliability.
Pages:
Jump to: