Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 3. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 07:43:23 PM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

Well I don't have any interest on ICO that didn't build their blockchain, they are just in the planning state the tendency of that ICO is just collect funds and run and didn't want to build their blockchain because they have the money itself so they are not interested on building their platform they are just going to be listed on exchange after that nothing at all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 17, 2018, 07:25:27 PM
The first thing I look for is a real use that is not copied from some other coin, I like alts that are innovative and original, because I feel that regardless if they explode or not, they will contribute to do something good in the ecosystem, then I look for the community where there are usually discussions about coins and thus be able to inform me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 07:22:51 PM
Most of the time ICO is like gambling and I hope to find money from that gamble. is how to generate profits in the future, then what projects or goals for the future. better investment. I think people come to the ICO to seek their own benefits and I like them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 17, 2018, 07:20:04 PM
If not consider about price after listed, then the most important thing when invest in ICO is their field and unique technology.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 17, 2018, 07:15:49 PM
Actually i am looking firstly their roadmap and community. If that coin have a strong community and good roadmap which can create hype for future. I can invest that coin. But surely that coin must be a blockchain.
The other projects rather than blockchain can not be succesful like blockchain ones in my opinion.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
October 17, 2018, 07:00:10 PM
In this cryptocurrency business, sometimes you need to be a little more vigilant when it comes to ICOs. The first thing I look for in ICOs before I invest is first about their products whether its a working one already and also the team behind the project.  
Legit projects and reliable team, sometime having a working product or already establishes company can be less hassle investment since they were risking something they don't want to mess with.
Activity: 467
October 17, 2018, 06:55:51 PM
In this cryptocurrency business, sometimes you need to be a little more vigilant when it comes to ICOs. The first thing I look for in ICOs before I invest is first about their products whether its a working one already and also the team behind the project.  
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 17, 2018, 06:52:57 PM
Actually i check so many things before joining an ICO since trust and genuineness are hard to find of late, so is money too. Investment is for you to earn something on your principal and not for you to lose everything therefore i do a thorough research on the project, the reward for it members, time frame, relevance of project and coin. Not leaving project unchecked.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 17, 2018, 06:50:04 PM
When you investing in an ICO, pay attention to the team backing the coin, the project itself, its roadmap and not only the coin since some icos may seem attractive but may be a scam at the end.
Activity: 336
October 17, 2018, 03:25:56 PM
all projects in which I invested and earned tokens with the help of bounty companies. all coins will hold and plan to keep at least another year or two .
Activity: 644
October 17, 2018, 03:19:04 PM
The most important usually:

1. Famous Developers in Team
2. Interesting Idea
3.Apha version of project

Indeed. All of you stated above was correct. We usually need a famous developers in a team to give an idea and to proved that it is legit project and not a scam. Interesting Idea, of course if the project is good and has a sense that can really help us to the improvement of cryptocurrenct then we should support for it. Alpha version of project, if it will implemented and have a good feedback it was a successful project.
Activity: 252
October 17, 2018, 03:04:18 PM
I am investing in ICOs  for three main reasons. Firstly, I am trying to multiply my deposit. Secondly, I am searching for products, that will change the world and that are based on blockchain technology. And the last but not least, is to hodl coins for the long term.
Activity: 364
October 17, 2018, 02:21:26 PM
I am very sincere about ICO projects. When I am thinking about invest an ICO then, first of all, I am visiting their official website and their white paper as well. Not only that I also check their telegram support. Actually, there are too many things that we should verify first. Like liquidity, growing industry, minimum price guarantee, global view, the usefulness of the coin I think everyone should verify tink info.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 17, 2018, 02:03:50 PM
When choosing an ICO, it is more important to pay attention not to the coin, but to the project itself, its team, idea. Without these criteria, there is no point in the coin itself. If we talk about the coin, it is important that it was presented on a large number of sites.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 01:56:40 PM
Personally, I’m not looking for anything in projects that I invest in because investments are so important to me as the project itself, if I really like the project, I would be pleased that the project achieved what it planned and became the market leader in its industry, so if you choose a project, remember that you have to live this project
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 01:35:48 PM
I look at the project team as well as the hype they create around this project. You can be a cool technology project, but if no one knows you, you will not fly above 1 million dollars of capitalization.
Activity: 86
October 16, 2018, 04:44:07 PM
I would first of all be guided by the experience and professionalism of ICO developers, examples of their creation of cryptocurrencies, if any.
Activity: 304
October 13, 2018, 01:02:12 AM
Well you have mentioned pretty good points.
Almost u have covered everything. Will add few more points
- liquidity 
- usefulness of the coin
- global view
- professional team
- less volatility
- giant market cap
- constant growth of industry
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
October 12, 2018, 12:17:06 PM
As a usual participant of this deal I am looking for the getting money because I am not ready to invest without any returns and lack of profits at all.
Activity: 287
October 12, 2018, 07:49:44 AM
Yes . I think people come to the ICO to look for their own profits and I'm just like them. Most of the time an ICO is like a gamble and I hope to find the money from that gamble. is how to make a profit in the future, then what project or goal for the future. better investments
Pages:
Jump to: