Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the market? Altcoins, Bitcoin,... - page 11. (Read 2328 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Although bitcoin,and other cryptos, have been increasing these last few days do not get caught in FOMO. Perhaps a small investment is best.

The same ideas for the other people in this thread. Maybe the market get in FOMO and BTC can not be reached $9k.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
It is very difficult to understand the market at the moment, in 2016 when I participated in some Icos (Waves, Strats, and others) I had excellent returns after one year only
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Although bitcoin,and other cryptos, have been increasing these last few days do not get caught in FOMO. Perhaps a small investment is best.
Don't be too optimistic. You need to observe many days. My suggestion is that at this stage, bitcoin can be bought, and the risk is relatively small. Has the market changed to bulls, and pay attention to the trading volume of those exchanges this week.

In your opinion, investors should buy BTC this time (little) and observe the trading volume of those exchanges. Thanks.
This month is better than the previous one but that is no guarantee that bitcoin will be more than 9k or less but at the moment, i remain positive on this subject

I think you and me and the other people want BTC can reach 9k and more. There are many good news in this time.
What's your opinion of the market?
Everything is better than last month but we don't know when will be downtrend again.
Could BTC reach 9k$ this week?

As technical analysics, the RSI show that there is the strong support bound at 8200. If the buy trend go through this point, BTC will dramatically increase and can reach 20000 $. But if it can not go over this point, it will go down and sitting at the range from 6500 - 7100 $.
BTW, in cryto market,  technical analysics is only for reference. Please think twice before invest.

Noted with thanks. Many comments on this thread recommend investors should keep calm and observe in 2 or 3 weeks. They can't guest how the market will go.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't be too optimistic. You need to observe many days. My suggestion is that at this stage, bitcoin can be bought, and the risk is relatively small. Has the market changed to bulls, and pay attention to the trading volume of those exchanges this week.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
We monitor it and hope this is not a momentary increase only. many are hoping this is the beginning of the rising prices of all crypto. for bitcoin themselves certainly need a little by little to back up the price and $9000 can be reached.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
The money market is a matter of great interest. This is a new form of investment in modern technological life. With the goal of getting rich quick. But last time the situation unstable price instability. Bitcoin is slowly falling like a deflated bubble. Need to blow more.
Activity: 210
maybe it could be 9k in this week even more, my opinion the bitcoin price period is that weak? I hope it will not happen
The recent rapid increase in the market in recent days is a positive sign that the recovery of the market shortly. This time I respond to this article, the exchange rate is tending to fall, and this is the right time to invest in BTC and ETH because the market will undoubtedly recover sharply at the end of 2018.

Thank you for your information. Maybe this is the good time for all investors to invest in BTC and ETH,... Good luck
My opinion is that people should relax about every single micro movement. Sure it is better than last month but by no means does that mean we will surpass 9k, or even the illusive 10k. Anything is possible but don't hold your breathe, believe it when it happens friend.

Thanks for your opinion. Just take a look. I hope btc can reach 9k soon and the uptrend is going on for a long time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Many people think that bitcoin prices including altcoin move at random. This raises the notion that the price movement of bitcoin or altcoin is unpredictable, leading to another conclusion that people entering the world of krypto currency are actually gambling or gambling, or speculating to try to guess random price movements. Let's look at market prices in 1 to 2 this week.
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
The recent rapid increase in the market in recent days is a positive sign that the recovery of the market shortly. This time I respond to this article, the exchange rate is tending to fall, and this is the right time to invest in BTC and ETH because the market will undoubtedly recover sharply at the end of 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
LOL. Your topic's titlle is not related to what you wrote in here Grin. IMO, I don't think Bitcoin can rise back to 9k$ in this week only, you should take a look at the whole market price at the moment, after a big pump, the whole market is dumping again. I think in this week price of BTC will be stable around 8k$ or maybe under 8k$, it's really difficult for Bitcoin to be able to reach to 9k$ in this week and
Activity: 81
It's totally real. If it has already started to go down it will probably continue for some time. If it started to go up - the same thing is true, it will continue. It happens again and again with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 98
Personally I think it is time of year the price of BTC will increase. But everything will be happen, I think we should watch the market for time, and be partien.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Looking at my chart here, Bitcoin is struggling to achieve that support at 8200 and if it fails to break through it then we should expect a rally back to 7k or even 6k. That said and all, trade responsibly.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I thought Bitcoin would hit 9k the last time we saw it rise past 7k, so it is really hard to tell. A lot of people are feeling bullish again though and the buying volumes are really creeping up again, so I guess that is the situation we continue to find ourselves in now. Altcoin gains are huge in current conditions, but they tend to even out after a while with Bitcoin coming stronger as time passes. Alts have trouble holding on to their gains once Bitcoin becomes steady.
Activity: 147
all should know what is crypto market because there we are and profit, in this month bitcoin there is upward movement to reach 9k $ so we wait for its forward.
Pages:
Jump to: