Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 2. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 07:22:39 PM
Cryptocurrencies for me is something very futuristic, because everything that they are talking about here I really like but it clearly cannot fit the realities of what I now see on the market of cryptocurrencies or in real life.

Cryptocurrencies entered our life in a new direction. They brought several new ideas for the development of new means of payment. I like the new technology and I see prospects in it.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 21, 2018, 07:22:30 PM
Crypto  means for me is opportunity to get more money. Because a lot of people earn a lot of here in cryptocurrency and only few people are have negative feedback to cryptocurrency.  Crypto is for everyone what status you are right now.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 21, 2018, 07:21:48 PM
I can choose to step into the future. Because i know crypto doesnt mean fast money. Maybe that can be loosing fast money but that is definetly not a way for using fast money.
I like using cryptocurrencies because i know i am using future's money. I feel myself happy because i am early adopter in this space and i will watch the future succeses of cryptocurrencies. Crypto mean for me future.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 07:21:34 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Both. The future you are referring to means two things for me, it will give me a nice future because I already have money saved for my future and another one was future in technology, maybe crypto will be fluently accepted in the near future
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 07:19:46 PM
Crypto is primarily the future of the financial market.Simpler, even for money transfers will provide great convenience.People without banks are hiding their money on mobile phones.In the future they will develop even more.Crypto ecosystem will be established in every area.
Activity: 462
November 21, 2018, 07:15:58 PM
The cryptocurrency market is the future of finance in this world, what its decentralization property gradually it will with its blockchain power replace fiat currency with a globalized digital currency leading it to greater valuations. It will just take some time to get to that level but I am sure it will soon be accepted by the world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 03:43:54 PM
I believe that this technology is definitely a step into the future. Since their appearance is quite logical in our stage of development. Without progress we can not survive and cryptocurrency and blockchain technology principle came to prove it. And already to make money on this concerns the human factor, as a person always wanted to make money on everything, because we live in the material world.
Activity: 297
November 19, 2018, 11:00:59 AM
First, Crypto is my way of making money. Crypto is the technology of the future. It will create a new future for currency. Crypto brings us too many challenges, potential, profits and risks. Crypto gives me the ability to make huge money through investment strategies. You can make a lot of money from good coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 19, 2018, 09:40:58 AM
Cryptocurrencies for me is something very futuristic, because everything that they are talking about here I really like but it clearly cannot fit the realities of what I now see on the market of cryptocurrencies or in real life.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 19, 2018, 09:37:13 AM
I associate cryptocurrency with freedom, equality, anonymity, speed and honesty. I have such associations because I am a crypto enthusiast and I know how blockchain technology works.
Most people have completely different associations about the crypto market, and our task is to rid them of ignorance.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
November 19, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me, cryptocurrency means a huge income now and a good life. It seems to me that this is exactly what I was missing and what I do not want to lose. I sincerely love what I'm doing and I'm afraid to lose it
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
November 17, 2018, 08:13:45 AM
For me, crypto is an asset, a valuable asset that is in a form of virtual money which everyone uses to pay bills, transact and trade with each other. Crypto makes the virtual world goes round with its infinite probability of uses. For me, other than an asset crypto is an important invention, though digitally, it affects our living, giving us permanent jobs to work on. Some companies are even using it for funds keeping, storing their money virtually using virtual wallet and at the same time making it grow. So they also believe that crypto is an important asset.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 07:48:20 AM
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized systems based on blockchain technology, a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. A defining feature of a cryptocurrency, and arguably its biggest allure, is its organic nature; it is not issued by any central authority, rendering it theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.

Cryptocurrencies are systems that allow for the secure payments of online transactions that are denominated in terms of a virtual "token," representing ledger entries internal to the system itself. "Crypto" refers to the fact that various encryption algorithms and cryptographic techniques, such as elliptical curve encryption, public-private key pairs, and hashing functions, are employed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 07:16:12 AM
First, the cryptocurrency crypto market for me is a job. Secondly, this is my hobby, which I love to do and spend all my free time investing in crypto projects and studying them thoroughly.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 17, 2018, 06:49:33 AM
Crypto is a means of making money, and also a future for me.
I invest with crypto, and hope that the value will continue to grow in the future. even though the market is currently in a downturn.
I believe that cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, will still be valuable and interested by many people.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
November 17, 2018, 06:43:11 AM
Crypto for me is my hobby. I have a normal job, but I have a lot of free time, and for me crypto, this is a kind of game. I am not very worried about what will happen to the crypto, as I am ready to lose all the investments.
Activity: 462
November 17, 2018, 06:35:43 AM
Crypto means for me anything.
If I could choose between crypto and my girlfriend, I would definitely choose crypto although I've been meeting 5 years with my girl
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 17, 2018, 06:35:26 AM
I consider crypto as my main source of income. But also i hope that they money flow that i create helps crypto community to evolve and move toward the higher goals
Activity: 154
November 17, 2018, 06:26:06 AM
Now it is a little more than work, it is a way of life. And I think that without cryptocurrency I will feel as uncomfortable as possible. It seems to me that I exaggerate its importance, but the cryptocurrency is now for me the most important
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 09, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
RUBISH AND SCAMM
Pages:
Jump to: