Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 61. (Read 9703 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 10:46:05 PM
I think it is a step into the better future, because crypto gives people unprecedented opportunities like as financial freedom, secure payments and bright future
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
July 15, 2018, 10:40:12 PM
Crypto means the future of all payment methods which takes the power back to the people without any third party interference. Crypto is the output of the utilization of the Blockchain technology and how significant it can be for mankind.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 10:35:41 PM
If you do not have a brain then you can not live in the real world in everyday life so also like in crypto, if you do not have crypto then you can not enjoy your life because for me crypto is like a brain in the human body because it is the source earning a lot of people in this crypto world
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 04:46:00 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
if I think crypto is a tool for people who want to use digital currency for daily life and digital currency / crypto is also very safe because it is stored in the wallet online as well so we do not have to worry if you lose it because if you want to take it we must enter our private key in order to open it, it is very modern if we use this currency and certainly very safe to save or invested.
Activity: 280
July 15, 2018, 04:21:34 AM
Cryptos for me is a chance to make profit from my investment and also learn about new technologies. It gives me the thrill of day trading and teaches me patience when I hodl the coins long term and wait for deferred profit. It's an all-around great thing. I feel like I'm a part of revolution.
Activity: 364
July 15, 2018, 03:54:40 AM
For me it's an opportunity to earn money so that I can change my life for the better. It is risky, but any change is. I just try to be patient and not freak out when prices drop. I believe that cryptos can seriously affect the global economy and change the lives of many people.
Activity: 35
July 12, 2018, 04:32:05 PM
It means a lot to me. It could be assets/investments, income, evolution/revolution is the financial framework. It means much to me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 04:25:33 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto is becoming to be more and more important for me and I am sure that at some point of time in future I will be absorbed by this industry in full extent. Cryptocurrencies are developing and I am developing with them.
today almost every sphere of human activity is trying to introduce High technologies in terms of crypto-currency. Perhaps not everywhere it is needed, but in most cases it is very cool to make life easier for a person.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

Crypto is becoming to be more and more important for me and I am sure that at some point of time in future I will be absorbed by this industry in full extent. Cryptocurrencies are developing and I am developing with them.
Activity: 152
July 12, 2018, 02:42:30 PM
crypto is very meaningful to me and other users because crypto really help me to earn income especially in finance.

Activity: 105
July 12, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
First of all i would like to earn something here, but i also like this technology and believe it has great potential.
copper member
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 02:34:49 PM
I can say so, the crypto currency has become for me a job, a hobby and a sphere of interests at the same time!   Cheesy
Activity: 172
July 12, 2018, 01:05:57 PM
For me crypto seems to be an good opportunity for the people who wants to earn sitting at home ! it helps people investing their money in ICO
, it helps them raising funds for their program .  Its the future of the coming world ! Cool
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 09:03:27 AM
The cryptocurrency is equivalent to the future of me. I think cryptocurrency is safe, free, and uncontrolled. Not afraid of quantitative easing. So cryptocurrency is very important to me. This is an era, whether or not you agree.
Activity: 105
July 12, 2018, 01:10:35 AM
Encryption has a heroic feel for me. Because I can see what the future will look like. Blockchain will be used in all walks of life.
Activity: 134
July 12, 2018, 01:07:38 AM
Cryptocurrency is a step to the future and provided many jobs to many people. This has also made more millionaires than any other market. However I think that the full realization of what cryptocurrency has yet to be met as many people is treating it as a commodity opposed to what it is used to by a currency to be used as a necessity. If it were to be used that why then I believe that prices of many crypto will be more stable much like fiat.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
July 12, 2018, 12:51:40 AM
For me the crypto mean technology, investment and future, Thats all that I believe on this things. Lot of fud, price manipulation, pump & dump chart are somehow is look like trial test for how cryptocurrency will be in the next future. If crypto has successfully on mass adoption it will be huge.
Activity: 60
July 12, 2018, 12:28:30 AM
Crpyto means the future for me. I like the new technology (blockchain) and the ideas of some projects that could make big changes. It is not all about of making easy and fast money.  Wink
Activity: 57
July 12, 2018, 12:27:16 AM
It is a large passive income for me.
And passive income is good for everyone of us.
I didn't put  a whole lot of money into it, but I got in with a nice entry and I ended up making profits.
Activity: 180
July 12, 2018, 12:24:04 AM
For me, crypto is an opportunity that can make people get big profits. In another words, crypto has been a savior for me in terms of my financial problems as well as emergency expenses.
Pages:
Jump to: