Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 62. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 11:45:19 PM
For me, joining this market is to make more money, because there are many opportunities to make money in this market. I hope all those who can develop this type of economic brunch will benefit. Wish ya'll good luck!
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 01:44:38 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Cryptocurancy is the greatest invention of digital technology of the century, and it's disappointing if we do not participate in it.
There is no special or secret way to get rich in cryptocurancy, I am just an impersonator of people who have been successful in cryptocurancy. I follow them by buying coins at a low price and holding my coin for the long term to make a profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 11, 2018, 01:33:15 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Cryptocurrency-for me, first of all, advanced technology in the world of Finance. The development of the world economy is very far behind the speed of development of the world of information technology. Therefore, I hope that cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology will bring acceleration to the economy. The need for this acceleration arose 50 years ago. This will give a new strong impetus to the development of the entire world economy and the world as a whole.
Activity: 17
July 11, 2018, 01:16:16 PM
Although I have just come into contact with the cryptographic industry, I have not benefited from it. But I think the encryption industry is too glamorous. I believe it will bring great changes to our life, the development of cryptographic industry must be a revolution.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 08:03:10 AM
For this industry, I have great hopes. I think this market will have a major role in the future, and I will always invest in it, and I believe it will bring me great returns. The future of cryptocurrencies is a new future and a new step in the economic movement.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 03:24:04 PM
For me, crypto currency is a great way to earn money. Thanks to the crypto currency, I get a good income and buy gifts for my family. It seems to me that the crypto currency will change life for the better.
Activity: 44
July 10, 2018, 03:21:40 PM
They are the leading technology for the financial system in digital world, the future will be holding by them. I believe that crypto would become a bigger technology someday.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
July 10, 2018, 09:48:11 AM
For me, crypto-currencies are a blue ocean in which you can implement any, even the most daring ideas, and send them to a brighter future. Perhaps someone prefers the future is not so light, but in any case, most of the ideas must come out! I believe in crypto currency!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 08:02:54 AM
For me, this means, first and foremost, the emergence of new and exciting technologies of the future. These technologies are now being implemented in every segment and sphere of our life and it is wonderful.
Activity: 94
July 10, 2018, 07:56:38 AM
Crypto means digital asset designed to as an exchange to use cryptography with all the transactions, to verify the transfer of assets. It gives the opportunity to have a job to earn profits. It helps to change our individual life through the world of cyrpto.
Activity: 114
July 10, 2018, 12:12:59 AM
Encryption means a new job to me, which means a possible economic environment, which means it can bring good living conditions for me and my family, and I believe it is hopeful through my insistence.
Activity: 122
July 09, 2018, 12:27:32 PM
For me, cryptocurrency is primarily to become free. So that they do not follow me, what, where and when I buy. It is the moral life under the hood soon to psychosis will bring. Undecided Undecided
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 11:01:21 AM
Honestly, early I followed crypto because I want to quickly earn money as soon as possible, but more here I think the world of crypto is a better means of the future because in the world of crypto many positive things that I can.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 04:25:14 AM
For me, cryptography means a lot, it's an opportunity to earn a lot of money, it's a good future, it's a new way of life.
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 04:19:20 AM
crypto means currency,cryptocurrenccy means money,crypto can change your world when you hold on a potential coin,crypto will lead they world.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 03:26:47 AM
Crypto currency for me is a step into the future, rejection of ordinary money and complete freedom in choosing and means of payment. Similarly, the Crypto currency is a good source of revenue, the market is only gaining momentum and in the future will only gain momentum and be introduced into new areas of our life. I want to link my future life with earnings in this field.
Activity: 93
July 09, 2018, 03:22:28 AM
Encryption is a job for me. When I joined the bounty, it took me three hours a day. I like this job very much. I can get rewards and learn a lot about encryption.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 09, 2018, 01:33:42 AM

A cashless living. An online platform that provides online transactions, dealing and so on that acts as a money running through gadgets such as mobile phones, computers, laptops and so on. Well, crypto price fluctuates as we all knew. But behind those meaning one thing that really lies into me is that, crypto is something very beneficial for me, to the community and especially for those people who pretty much depends on it. Because it provides you a virtual job although it is risky.
Activity: 100
July 09, 2018, 01:30:50 AM
Encryption is an asset to me, a new investment. For most people it's the future, the hope of a better life.
Activity: 29
July 09, 2018, 01:25:30 AM
For me, crypto is an opportunity that can make people get big profits even get new job. Beside that by make invest in crypto that mean we are join to support new technology that continuosly rising and usefull in many different industry.
Pages:
Jump to: