Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 76. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 07:11:21 AM
Crypto for me is the future of currencies and this is the new world technology where in we can't use cash anymore. A digital payment that you can use online, Buy and sell goods and everything that is valuable. It can be store of value, I'm sure we are on the same boat and all people will be rich!!!
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 06:28:53 AM
I think that today it is not about quick earnings. We see that the market is not stable and prices of coins are growing fast. Time quick money is gone, your investment can be recouped after a long time, so it's time to think about the development of technology and to invest their money in important projects that can change our lives for the better
Activity: 98
June 11, 2018, 06:28:24 AM
First of all, this of course is an opportunity for good earnings. But on the other hand there is still a huge potential and I think that such technology will find its place in the future
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 06:20:42 AM
For me, cryptocurrency means digitalisation of the currency where there is no longer need to carry cash. All the purchases and payments can be done digitally and are at the end of your fingertips.  Banks and markets will soon be accepting crypto which will save our lot of time. It would reduce the paper money printing cost and there are other benefits as well. At present crypto is all about making profits as much as you can by joining the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 78
June 11, 2018, 06:15:25 AM
How we find the economy after the gold usage to fiat cash in this world. As like in some years we all will find the next money revolution in this world. Encryption is the beginning of a good life for us, because we can invest our time in the world of passwords to get the money we can spend on our daily lives.
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
June 11, 2018, 06:07:24 AM
Cryptocurrencies means for me one step against the corruptcy from the banks and politicians arround the world. With cryptocurrencies and the blockchain tehcnology, we can get the power back as people against those elite system who are just abusing us.
Activity: 155
June 11, 2018, 05:59:14 AM
For me Crypto means changing life style with the use of technology. Short term investment for long term benefits.
Activity: 88
June 11, 2018, 05:56:31 AM
The emergence of the cryptocurrency market made me see the opportunity to make money. Because of the volatility of this market, we can earn a lot of wealth from it. Only if you have enough patience and invest in it, then I believe that you can certainly benefit from it.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 10, 2018, 07:00:59 PM
For many people, crypto has become one of the most convenient, honest and understandable ways of legal investments in projects that will benefit society. Although there are risks and mistakes here.
Yes, the way it means to you is also the way it means to me; for me it is such the great investment and great opportunity to work on it because I am able to get profit and anothe source of money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 06:56:38 PM
In my view it opens an opportunity to people to earn and be financially free as there are many ways to earn in this space. If you are an investor the doing HODLing and participating in ICOs would be the one for you. If you do not have money but have the skills then crowdsourcing is for you by offering your skills such as translations to ICO projects. If do not have money and skills then you can turn to airdrops and bounties. Cryptocurrency is expanding the opportunities and options we earn money because it is easily accessible by the masses.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 05:29:10 PM
For me it's job for today. Even in a falling market you can earn. And yes, I see my future in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
June 10, 2018, 05:24:29 PM
For me Crypto means financial freedom, an earning opportunity by investing in promising projects .
At the same time it will be a revolution in financial system and very glad I am part of it.
Activity: 378
June 10, 2018, 03:48:41 PM
For many people, crypto has become one of the most convenient, honest and understandable ways of legal investments in projects that will benefit society. Although there are risks and mistakes here.
Activity: 294
June 10, 2018, 03:38:58 PM
For me, crypto really means a lot. Literally in one year he radically changed my life. Before I started working with crypto, I experienced serious financial difficulties. But then I found several actively growing ICO and visibly corrected my business. now I'm studying the project, such as Countinghouse and participate in the bounty companies.
Activity: 138
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
June 10, 2018, 01:36:19 PM
Like someone said invention of blockchain can be compared to the invention of electricity, so it is a huge step to the future.

However crypto - is speculative and nowadays it hold positions because of hype.
Activity: 90
June 10, 2018, 01:22:09 PM
For me crypto is a new generation of money. This is where the future of banking, transactions and any other applications that doesn't need so much man power. Crypto brings a new idea on how to earn profit in digital world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
June 10, 2018, 12:43:08 PM
Crypto means so deeply for me. This is the one that has been changing my live. It is the technology where many parties and people in this world believe in this technology and unity for bigger projects in ICOs. Crypto means a good and simple manner for investment. This is what makes this world will become perfect and advanced.
Activity: 367
June 10, 2018, 12:21:28 PM
Crypto its mean a lot for, crypto has opened up new avenues for me to make money right and use time wisely, crypto has taught me how to invest safely amid many world investment options. and there are many ways to earn dicrypto money in addition to investing, for example by trading, mining, or participating in bounty campaigns and airdrop, and this all depends on how we learn and diligently in doing so to get the desired results.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
June 10, 2018, 11:11:44 AM
Currency is based on data encryption, peer-to-peer transactions, and no organization can interfere when it works! Always transparent and fast
Activity: 287
June 10, 2018, 11:06:20 AM
one thing I like with crypto is it is not depended on governments and it is not dependent on regulator agencies mercy and legalities we can see crypto is independent and people driven in decentralised network all together
Pages:
Jump to: