Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 75. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 08:59:21 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies are a form of protest against the corrupt fiat money system from the gouverments and banks of this world. Its a chance to get this money system back to normal, and give the power and controll back to the people. We dont need companys who are controll our money, and get the power off all on this way.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 08:56:23 AM
crypto means a lot to me, because here I can get token / coin for free, of course I like crypto because I can use my free time here by making money without having to spend a lot of energy and harm others.
Activity: 168
June 12, 2018, 08:56:15 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypt is for me the extra income I like, as well as new acquaintances and communication with interesting and intelligent people, so this market is a new interesting world for me.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 08:53:13 AM
Honestly, I see the prospects of earning in the crypt as well as the technology of the future at the same time. I want to really understand the crypt market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
June 12, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

Crypto currency for me is not only money and a way of earning, it is a huge step forward to technology and freedom, these are new opportunities not yet realized by the world, which are yet to be realized and show their real value.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 08:25:56 AM
Crypto is an investment for our future, it makes a big earnings if you know how to earn big from it. For me
It change our life. It is also the answer to our big problem when it comes to money. But in earning in crypto you have to learn and study it first before you can earn big, if you do not know how to earn from crypto it will be hard for you to earn big. You cannot earn from doing nothing. You have to work hard so you can earn big.
Activity: 288
June 12, 2018, 08:22:24 AM
Currently crypto means a lot to me. As a job, earn some money, and as the beginning of success for a better life. And crypto will be the bridge of success for those who dare to start it.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 08:13:01 AM
Exactly crypto means future for us. Many of us believe crypto leads us to a good better future.
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 08:07:39 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto means a lot for me. It is an electronic money and a good opporunity to earn. I invested a few thousand dollars here. Now this amount has grown bigger due to wise trade and participation in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 08:03:28 AM
For my understanding, crypto is our future. Cryptocurrency is a new means of trading where will make the life of people a bit easier than what we are now.  It is something that  showins us what will be the future can be.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 07:55:10 AM
For me, the crypto industry at the moment is a means for making money. Last year I invested a few thousand dollars here. Now this amount has grown due to skillful trade and participation in bounty campaigns.
Recently, as an experiment, I started ordering goods through online stores and paying with crypto-currencies.
Activity: 223
June 12, 2018, 07:28:41 AM
Cryptocurrency for me this is a kind of electronic money and a good opportunity to earn. The merits of cryptocurrency include the positive points: Availability of cryptocurrency - electronic money at any time. At the same time, it is impossible to freeze the account or withdraw the cryptocurrency. At any time, you can verify the reliability of the operations performed.
Activity: 81
June 12, 2018, 07:26:20 AM
For me Crypto means changing life style with the use of technology. Short term investment for long term benefits.
Life has changed very quickly since I learned about cryptocurrencies. I can now safely and without any problems to trade with any person in any corner of the planet.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
June 12, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

Crypto is a technology that facilitates transactions and investment and a way to a better future. Crypto has a value that can continue to increase and it can provide a very good income.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 12, 2018, 07:15:15 AM
 Cryptocurrency for me, this is like a ticket to enter a new world economy system, without one you're missing all the great things
Activity: 344
June 12, 2018, 06:46:24 AM
I am a civilian. I am not rich. The current cryptocurrency is more like a job to me because I rely on him to earn living expenses for me! I hope he can go on in the long run!
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 02:10:47 AM
Crypto is a word meaning secret, encrypted, unknown. It means money for us at this time. Now, I'm sure that only money will come to mind when it comes to crypto.
Activity: 314
June 11, 2018, 07:14:42 PM
For me, crypto currency is a great way to make money, and without your own investment! From the very beginning, I started with $ 20, now I have several thousand dollars on my account!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 06:14:57 PM
For me Crypto is the second hope. It is crypto on which I have huge dependency. It is my sideline for quick earning. It is something like, walking with future to me.
Activity: 254
June 11, 2018, 04:41:57 PM
In the crypt, I'm mainly engaged in bounty campaigns and trading, so crypt for me is primarily a profit, but I believe that the blockchain and the crypt will change our life...
Pages:
Jump to: