Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 73. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 04:17:02 AM
Cryptocurrency is a technology for making digital currency. This technology uses cryptography for security that makes it impossible to forge. The price value of cryptocurrency is largely determined by the buy and sell power of these technology users.
Although Bitcoin is the most widely discussed cryptocurrency, there are actually many cryptocurrency types in the world. Examples are Ripple, Litecoin, and Stellar. Of course more into the future.
copper member
Activity: 362
June 14, 2018, 04:12:48 AM
For me, crypto mean Is money and It is all about money where we could Invest and earn profits of course. We can also earn money without capital by participating In any bounty campaign and that's what I had doing, to earn bounty token and trade It to make It money.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 04:10:43 AM
for us krypto one of the easy ways we use in everything. we mainly use for investments and transactions, and krypto is also our easy way to generate many benefits. and the future of kryptocurenccy is also very good and also promising.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 04:07:29 AM
When we have access to new technologies or a chance to change for the better. We have to explore the avenue. We are better to explore cryptocurrency rather than AI technology in my eyes. Cryptocurrency has real world implications. So many people the world over could benfit from this. We are building robots but yet some people in the world don’t have access to s bank account or internet. Please can we walk before we can run?
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 04:06:59 AM
Crypto for me is a new way of dealing with others who are located in different parts of the world. This makes life easier for the crypto users. Not only this but crypto is also a new way of earning through investment. It is worth embracing the advent of crypto.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 04:05:35 AM
Cryptocurrencies can be the future IMO, also a great alternatives to traditional investments. For me, this is just much more tempting, than the usual stock, and bond markets.
Activity: 23
June 14, 2018, 04:03:34 AM
Crypto for me will be the next mode of currency/payment all over the world.
Activity: 96
June 14, 2018, 04:01:24 AM
The encryption market is important to me, and I will always invest in cryptocurrencies. I think investing in the encryption market will give me more. The current market conditions are not very good, but I will wait patiently.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
June 14, 2018, 03:59:03 AM
I think that crypt is really a step into the future because this technology has an incredible rangerange of application.
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 02:59:18 AM
For me, crypto currency is the currency of the future. Investing in the cryptocurrency for the purpose of generating income, as well as the willingness to lose some of the money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 14, 2018, 02:48:05 AM
Its for the future for me, it includes security, easy payments and new ideas
Crypto gives us an easy way to use money like earnings, payments and business/project to develop
Everything that crypto achieved right now is a sign of innovation, payments never been so easy.
Activity: 136
June 14, 2018, 02:37:37 AM
I think cryptocurrency is digital money that can be used for investement. And it helps some people earn money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 02:34:10 AM
At different times and the answer, I think it was different. At first it was something new that it is interesting to mine and sell, it would seem that the work of the video card gave real money. Then it's a stock exchange, and speculation is raising and understanding, correcting. Now it is an investment and a search for good projects.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 02:31:52 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

I want to say, crypto is a side job or a side business. And the popular innovations in finance. And also help people to earn money by investing money through joining the air drops and also for the future crypto become popular for the society. And I hope crypto can be accepted all over the world.
Activity: 18
June 13, 2018, 09:12:29 PM
I think with the altcoin I can meet the needs and can earn money by investing because investment with investing we can get profit, and I believe altcoin will change my economy because get money quickly
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 10:43:16 AM
For me it is a very strong engine of progress, just as you can earn money here in order to take part in the revolution  Grin
Activity: 56
June 13, 2018, 10:41:45 AM
Encryption is the future for me. I can't lose it. I think he is the future. I think cryptocurrency is the savior of people.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 10:26:47 AM
Bitcoin is literaly the digital gold, and some altcoins may will be great alternatives to fiat moneys. This is the field keep improving, crazy fast, just love it.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 09:25:15 AM
For me, this is a kind of electronic means of payment. The unit of measurement in this system is the "coins" of the Cryptocurrency, which exists exclusively in digital form.
Activity: 103
June 13, 2018, 09:21:29 AM
To me cryptocurrency is a way of spreading wealth around the world. People accross the globe can now send money to themselves easily without physical contact. It's great
Pages:
Jump to: