Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 74. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 09:18:10 AM
I believe that we will be able to implement many projects that will help us to improve many spheres of our life, from safe transfers and online transactions, to the safe storage of funds and the account of the state budget.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 08:47:58 AM
crypto is a digital currency produced by a public network, rather than any government that uses cryptography to make sure payments are sent and received safely,crypto has added much to it's investors.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 08:18:10 AM
Crypto is a future for the IoT, but it cant destroy paper money.
Also, crypto gives a chance to become financially independent.
whaletank club
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 08:16:34 AM
Crypto for me is the future of currencies and this is the new world technology where in we can't use cash anymore. A digital payment that you can use online, Buy and sell goods and everything that is valuable. It can be store of value, I'm sure we are on the same boat and all people will be rich.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 07:44:46 AM
Crypto for me meaning a big step for better financial future. Most of people who are in crypto world already getting a great income with trading coins. So I would say that crypto is great opportunity for all, especially for people who live in low standard country to make extra money.
Activity: 66
June 13, 2018, 04:38:09 AM
Crypto is the blockchain technology that is designed for future, this means to help the world in every possible way but its also designed to help people to get some income. Cryptocurrency is financial economical tool which is becoming more and more popular and gives us more reward. crypto is a digital money that is on the internet and gives a opportunity to get the money earned there or invest it, and change the finance in the world to a better one.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 12, 2018, 09:02:48 PM
Initially, for me, the crypt was like a quick opportunity to raise a decent jackpot. But now, every day, I more and more understand that the crypt enters our life, into the realms of life and this is inevitable. Therefore, I began to delve more deeply, to study everything connected with the crypt.
Activity: 45
June 12, 2018, 03:15:58 PM
Crypto means a new technology and if implemented properly then it will be a new future. But currently most of the people thinking that cryptos means a shortcut to becoming a
 rich. Cryptocurrency as an phenomenon and financial economical tool is becoming more and more popular. It is still possible to get profit because of market fluctuations.
 It is a signal of bright future for everyone who are engaged to it. It's a business where you learn more and earn more.

For me crypto means the development of the future, in terms of economics, technology and life itself, It promotes the most advance projects, theories and products, Crypto is the newest way to develop the future of the world by simple giving some ideas and profitable income to the users and crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 57
June 12, 2018, 03:10:05 PM
Crypto means a new technology and if implemented properly then it will be a new future. But currently most of the people thinking that cryptos means a shortcut to becoming a
 rich. Cryptocurrency as an phenomenon and financial economical tool is becoming more and more popular. It is still possible to get profit because of market fluctuations.
 It is a signal of bright future for everyone who are engaged to it. It's a business where you learn more and earn more.
Activity: 91
June 12, 2018, 02:24:07 PM
this is the main way of earning and hobby
Activity: 120
June 12, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
Cryptocurrency has changed my life for the better, initially I treated it with great distrust, but then many friends advised me to be interested in this technology and for more than a year I have been investing and maintaining bounty. The money that I can get here in minutes of work.. in my city, people work half a month for this amount.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 09:57:03 AM
Does cryptocurrency mean anything?
I think cryptocurrency means wealth to me.
I think he is the future industry.
Participating now is very valuable.
And before many people became rich.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
June 12, 2018, 09:35:28 AM
cryptocurrency means everything to me, it is part of my daily living. its not just my source of income, but also source of my learnings. crypto will change the future, crypto will be the new system of payment.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 09:24:43 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Personally, crypto is not just about money, source of money, not about for your needs but it makes everyone smart, independent, trust, gives freedom, hope and test wide patience. Crypto teach how life must be going. And also, it gives hope for those hopeless who feel that they cannot be rich as they.
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 09:21:12 AM
I see the future, when thinking about cryptocurrencies, a good alternative to FIAT moneys. Imagine a world without cash, and centralised institutions, this is the way we are heading, hope nothing is going to stop us to achieve.
Activity: 459
June 12, 2018, 09:16:37 AM
Cryptocurrency to me, I think this is the future. Because when most people don't want to believe it, I think it's best to believe it. Because you are a minority.
Activity: 118
June 12, 2018, 09:15:21 AM
Crypto means much to me personally as a source of income and also as a way of adding more value to my value before now. Since my entree into the world of cryptos i have not yet recover from what i have made last year, which i have not gotten such huge amount before. I love crypto because it means life to me now!! as it give me life back when i lost it before now.  
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
June 12, 2018, 09:13:46 AM
For me crypto is a opportunity to earn money, it helps and gives people money and also knowledge on how to invest, how to trade, buy and sell and hold what they have.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 09:09:55 AM
Crypto for me is an opportunity where I could earn token and coins without having to invest a huge amount of money. It gives me the chance to invest and earn while at home taking care of my children and do all the errands.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 09:07:52 AM
If by and large cryptography is the future of the currency and the opportunity to earn in the present!
Pages:
Jump to: