Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 72. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 12:50:34 AM
Crypto for me is an  advance money technology created for a fast money transfering and a new platform of investment. Crypto change the mindset of people that money is not only a physical money at all but also we can get money by terms of technology and that is crypto and crypto currency will be our future money.
Activity: 66
June 18, 2018, 12:43:19 AM
For me cryptocurrency is my source of income. Although I have a regular job, I earn more with cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency have save my life many times specially on those times that I badly needed money. If it wasn't for cryptocurrency I would not have enjoy my life and would not help my family as well.
Activity: 27
June 17, 2018, 10:42:16 AM
For me crypto is a centralized exchange that can building people to get a little bit amount of income or any big profit that can help everyone to showcase free of financial needs
Activity: 140
June 17, 2018, 03:57:13 AM
In my common sense, crypto is a currency that is controlled and integrated by a technology. and because the current life that is very much using technology then as well as with finance, we need a currency that is already integrated with technology like a crypto currency
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 03:48:52 AM
Crpyto means the future for me. I like the new technology (blockchain) and the ideas of some projects that could make big changes. It is not all about of making easy and fast money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 02:01:52 PM
I prefer to catch crypto currency as a step into the future. If you get fast money then it is not the right tool. Businesses in crypto currency still need the process. We can not suddenly get rich with crypto currency without doing business. This crypto currency as a good future, most people who are in the world of crypto currency experience tremendous success. I believe this crypto currency will lead me to a better future by changing my economic situation for the better.
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 01:58:33 PM
For me crypto is a way to earn good money in a short time. The volatility is huge and there is a field for maneuvers
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 01:49:29 PM
Crypto is the currency used for investment. digital currency for the future with technological sophistication exists in cryptocurrency. everyone will choose the investment they want in the future by using crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 08:45:41 AM
For me crypto is the gate of success in my life, because I use crypto world to build my dream in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
June 15, 2018, 03:27:21 PM
I think that crypt is really a step into the future because this technology has an incredible rangerange of application.

For me, this is the future of the entire financial system, the cash resources are already becoming obsolete and require changes. Cryptocurrency is a decision and development that will change everything for the better and will be able to solve many issues and facilitate the circulation of finance in society and the financial system.
Activity: 116
June 15, 2018, 03:25:16 PM
Additional work that brings income and development in technology that will take the world economy to a new level
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 03:21:38 PM
I see cryptocurrency as the future of money and payment system. I believe the world is adopting the technology everyday and people are embracing the technology behind cryptocurrency. For me, crypto is the future of payment and I see fiat go extinction.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
June 15, 2018, 02:06:39 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
A rare opportunity for individual to earn extra income on several ways such as participating in airdrops and bounty, investing for long term and doing trading. Crypto is a digital currency tha can be an option other than fiat.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
For me, the crypto currency has become a working place, where I spend all my free time to develop this sphere. It is very profitable and I hope that this sphere will develop in the future!
Activity: 126
June 15, 2018, 02:01:31 PM
Crypt for me means the possibility of additional earnings without investments, and earnings with investments!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 02:01:06 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me it's a hobby, I spend a lot of my free time studying the crypto currency and it gives me pleasure. I no longer want to become a crypto millionaire, but I like being part of the crypto world.
Activity: 65
June 15, 2018, 11:54:16 AM
I want to say, crypto is a side job or a side business. And the popular innovations in finance. And also help people to earn money by investing money through joining the air drops and also for the future crypto become popular for the society. And I hope crypto can be accepted all over the world.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 05:42:19 AM
Hey. Crypto-for me it is, of course, first of all earnings, with the correct analysis, you can make good money. Plus communication, you communicate with people and learn a lot. And the new sphere, the more you learn, the more multifaceted you become.
Activity: 102
June 14, 2018, 09:20:03 AM
Cryptoindustry at the moment for me as for many other market participants is a means of earning money. The prospect of using crypto currency is huge in the future, but it's still a long way from crypto currency.
Activity: 45
June 14, 2018, 04:17:37 AM
For me, crypto mean Is money and It is all about money where we could Invest and earn profits of course. We can also earn money without capital by participating In any bounty campaign and that's what I had doing, to earn bounty token and trade It to make It money.

It plays an important role in my life it has big meaning for me because of crypto I was able to support everything I want because of earning big money. It means for a success literally, but you need to seek for a technique for you to succeed. Crypto is worth in investing.
Pages:
Jump to: