Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 90. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 02:11:40 AM
a place to be able to quickly get the revenue and also a place to invest for the future. the results of a given crypto through its development is huge. be it from the bounty, ICO and trade are certainly all very promising. In addition, see the crypto price continues to rise each year makes most good crypto for investment for the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 02:09:17 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me crypto is a place for investment. You can buy coins at cheap prices and sell them for a high price. You can make a lot of money in crypto. Crypto not only has a good profit but he has a good future too. The longer the Crypto concept matures and it will make crypto grow fast.
Activity: 78
May 18, 2018, 01:49:36 AM
For me, encryption is the source of my income. Most of my money is invested in cryptocurrencies. I think cryptocurrencies are worth investing in. I have earned a lot of money so far. I think I can't live without encryption.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 18, 2018, 01:46:30 AM
According to my view, crypto is a land for long-term investing, land to mine profits and will become the currency in the future. In crypto also someone who doesn`t have a job can benefit. Here unemployment can also get a job. Crypto for me is very meaningful because it has helped a lot of people
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 01:43:06 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto is my job, when I got a coin directly on sale or trading. crypto is education because I can learn a lot about the development of investment technology today and for the future. And Crypto can be a training ground for us to start investing, from small coins then to bigger coins
Activity: 91
May 18, 2018, 12:19:04 AM
Crypto means to me while you learning the same time you are earning something can provide our financial aspect in life.  The best way to support our daily needs and The future can change life.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 17, 2018, 11:50:55 PM

In my opinion, maybe cryptocurrency could be interpreted with the aim to gain profit in the future.
Because if we become more and more obsessed to gain wealth instantly, it may be more difficult for us to realize it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 11:40:25 PM
For me, crypto currencies are a technology of the future, without which no one can live. I believe that soon the technology of blocking will be present in all spheres of human life - from the social, to the sector of the economy.
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 11:39:44 PM
Crypto is probably the best way to learn investment. Maybe we will not get the money quickly, but the experience gained may be used in other investment instruments.
Activity: 125
May 17, 2018, 11:03:54 PM
I have always believed that the value of encryption does not lie in investing and making money, but it will change our world through technology.
Activity: 149
May 17, 2018, 10:39:10 PM
Cryptocurrency is to invest in the future. I believe that in the future, the world will no longer need cash, and it will be settled with all identities or figures, so we cannot miss it. Regardless of how it is currently, we are optimistic about the long-term development
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 12:04:01 PM
If there’s no cryptocurrency there are no profitable enough investors, so its means it is a blessing that everyone is waiting for to start an investments
because of the higher amount or value in return on investments that’s they wish for, to happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 02:00:44 AM
Crypto means digital asset designed to as an exchange to use cryptography with all the transactions, to verify the transfer of assets. It gives the opportunity to have a job to earn profits. It helps to change our individual life through the world of cyrpto.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 01:45:59 AM
Crypton is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets.
Sometimes ago we have trade by barter, from there to another means of exchange e.g cowries, now we are in the era of fiat currency.
Crpto is a digital currency of the future and it will definitely come to stay.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 01:01:23 AM
I believe that they are a new technology that would overtake today technology. They will grow bigger and bigger, then peoples will use them as primary tools.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
May 17, 2018, 12:51:37 AM
Crypto gives me an extra job an extra and money. Crypto is a helpful tool that is proven to have helped a lot of people both investors and bitcointalk user. In another words, crypto has been a savior for me in terms of my financial problems as well as emergency expenses. It's really a big help for me and of course, it has also changed my life for good.
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
May 16, 2018, 02:03:12 PM
Blockchain is step to the future. But cryptocurrencies are speculative and in resalt will leave a lot of people without money as hype topics done many times
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
Crpyto means the future for me. I like the new technology (blockchain) and the ideas of some projects that could make big changes. It is not all about of making easy and fast money
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
May 16, 2018, 01:52:18 PM
For me, crypto has a very large knowledge, because this is my main income path. I hope that someday crypto will make me a millionaire.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 01:51:41 PM
For me it is first of all a good chance to earn money, which I really do not have enough) It's also nice being a part of a progressive society and keeping up with the times.
Pages:
Jump to: