Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 92. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 04:25:45 AM
Crypto is a promising technology that will eventually be implemented in all areas of our lives. Already now on the basis of crypto there are various projects that in the future will become leaders in e-Commerce
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
May 16, 2018, 04:22:47 AM
A kind of currency that can used to transact through blockchain technology. A technology that can change the future in terms buying goods and services.  Gives rare opportunities to the community. A one of a kind invention that adopted by more people worldwide.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 16, 2018, 04:12:50 AM
For me crypto is way to change my life better, high volatility of crypto is enable to become rich people in short times. So crypto is digital asset that will change many poor people in the world. Beside that by make invest in crypto that mean we are join to support new technology that continuosly rising and usefull in many different industry.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 04:12:22 AM
Crpyto means the future to me. This is not all about making money convenient and quick. Interesting and exciting reading every day about crypto currency.
Activity: 350
May 16, 2018, 04:11:46 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
It is close to your opinion. Crypto is really important to me at the moment. I'm just a student and I need some money to pay tuition and rent.
Plus, it helps me have a big balance to invest in my future job. I dream of running a chain of plants and the largest maker of utensils in the world and the Crypto market is helping me do it faster.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
May 16, 2018, 04:09:19 AM
Crypto is a good chance to change my life. Crypto, in my opinion, means a term of current technology that opens a great and real way to earn the money from online. This is a very promising way to invest, trade, and join some giveaway programs.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 04:08:13 AM
It is a train that people thought they missed, however they did not, and there is not too much time for it to go.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 03:57:22 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

I hope to find the right coin and see it grow to big. I believe technology can affect a person's life, and I think it is not at all late to start.
Activity: 146
May 16, 2018, 01:26:17 AM
Encryption is very important to me, and I hope that encryption can help me get rid of the current work and economic situation, and it can be thought that encryption makes me more confident about my future life.
Activity: 448
May 16, 2018, 01:23:56 AM
Crypto is everything to me, a way of life, an investment opportunity, a door to the future and most importantly, a source of livelihood, Cryptocurrency is just being introduced to the market and has faced lots of challenges, which it will definitely overcome with time.When it does and gains the recognition it deserves, the early adopters will have a lot to gain from it, I believe the future if Fintech lies with crypto and thee will e no stopping it once it gains proper ground.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 16, 2018, 01:05:14 AM
It is definitely a step into the future, this revolution therefore needs to be invested now and to study this sphere !
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
May 16, 2018, 01:04:14 AM
For me crypto in the first place is a huge step into the future.  Not only mine but for all humanity.  When I came to crypto, I treated him only as an opportunity to earn money.  But when I began to study this topic deeper, I realized that crypto is much more than just earnings.
Activity: 113
May 16, 2018, 12:10:20 AM
At present, I have only just set foot in this industry. Many friends around me have taken it as a job and realized the freedom of wealth. I only hope that I can get small gains in the bounty activities.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 16, 2018, 12:05:45 AM
Cryptocurrency mean for me is OPPORTUNITY. The oppotunity of earning money by investing your money and by holding it for few years where ever you are even what is your age , nationalities or everything crypto is open to help you and to change your life.
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 12:03:18 AM
Many people in the past had a chance to get in on crypto early, but didn’t do it, and now may be regret. For that reason maybe we are here, because we believe this technology will grow rapidly in the future.
Activity: 294
May 15, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

Perhaps in the future, all bookkeeping systems will adopt blockchain technology. And if that happens, I want to get involved in it and hope to benefit from it.
Activity: 210
May 15, 2018, 08:22:34 PM
crypto like a field containing animals that are symbiotic mutualism, mutually beneficial, wherein between one animal and another requires each other,
Activity: 290
May 15, 2018, 08:19:59 PM
For me cryptocurrency is my source of income. Although I have a regular job, I earn more with cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency have save my life many times specially on those times that I badly needed money. If it wasn't for cryptocurrency I would not have enjoy my life and would not help my family as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 08:15:49 PM
Crypto mean for me is the future of digital bussiness and digital investment. Many platform in crypto that support on many bussiness sectors and can make bussiness eficient. As investment, crypto is more safe and more profitable than other investment right now because sometimes can give return more than 100% in one year
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
May 15, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

Honestly I see the crypto industry as both and more. Because even if you do not want the other, you will still be able to get it just by choosing one of the two.  For example, you only wanna step into the future, you will invest in projects that have great innovation and have developers that can deliver this innovation ideas into actual things or products. This will then lead to great profits and the same goes when you want a fast buck.
Pages:
Jump to: