Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 93. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 07:11:09 PM
Crypto means an opportunity that people engage with it will have a good earning and a chance to have a better lives in the future. Crypto means a lot, there are people getting rich because of crypto as much as crypto is here lets grab tge oportunity tgat it brings to us and be rich.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
May 15, 2018, 06:59:55 PM
For me, crypto currency is a great chance to make money! If you can analyze the situation and trade strictly according to plan, you can earn on the crypto-currency market!
Activity: 30
May 15, 2018, 05:42:02 PM
A lottery ticket to make some money Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
May 15, 2018, 05:40:02 PM
Crypto, in my own definition. Crypto is a representation coin of any project that only be used for that project, just like gate pass or coin pass. I can compare it to some coin like in a game which you need to exchange your money to game coin to make use of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 05:39:02 PM
For me it is more than an investment because the crypto currency is changing the world for the better and it's very cool !
Activity: 33
May 15, 2018, 05:37:42 PM
Crypto for me meaning a big step for better financial future. Most of people who are in crypto world already getting a great income with trading coins. So I would say that crypto is great opportunity for all, especially for people who live in low standard country to make extra money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
May 15, 2018, 05:35:16 PM
In my own opinion crypto currency is like a new world that i step in. It has lot of hope and faith that can bring us to change our future and fortune. Im just 1 year here in crypto i thought i knew everything  but i was wrong day by day i met new people and new knowledge  from them and im amaze crypto is huge in terms of potential its like a hybrid  of internet you can find out more when your digging information and if you found new one youll just going to be amazed.  I hope crypto will continue to grow and used for the better not to worst.
Activity: 26
May 15, 2018, 05:21:05 PM
 I personally crypto can meet the needs and can help the family economy because crypto we can invest for profit because with the crypto we can change the lives of many people  Cheesy
Activity: 26
May 15, 2018, 01:15:11 PM
For me crypto means a lot to me because it helping people and making we youth know that the future is bright and make us know more about internet browsing and know people marketing exchange
Activity: 100
May 15, 2018, 02:07:46 AM
So far I have not fully understood the encryption technology and the encryption market. It's attractive to me, but I can't put it into it. I believe that encryption technology will change our world. I believe that the encryption market is worth investing.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 01:58:53 AM
For most of us, crypto is an opportunity to invest in a promising project and make a big profit on it. Crypto gives us great opportunities to realize our abilities and I am confident that in the future crypto will become widespread throughout the world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 01:39:04 AM
For me the cryptocurrency means a blessing that came from god because it is the best opportunity to anyone to start an investment to secure their better future and especially in terms of financial aspects. 
In short if theres no cryptocurrency, there are no profitable investors as of now.
copper member
Activity: 476
May 15, 2018, 01:24:50 AM
Crypto means earning from part time job which pays you much more than your full time job. Just you have to be sincere with your work and I guarantee you that crypto is never going to let you down.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
May 15, 2018, 12:29:52 AM
I believe that this crypto currency is the new technology that are in progressing into something that will be bigger than now and will be use by peoples in the entire of the world.
Activity: 151
May 15, 2018, 12:26:14 AM
The emergence of the cryptocurrency market made me see the opportunity to make money. Because of the volatility of this market, we can earn a lot of wealth from it. Only if you have enough patience and invest in it, then I believe that you can certainly benefit from it. .
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 12:20:12 AM

I think with the altcoin I can meet the needs and can earn money by investing because investment with investing we can get profit, and I believe altcoin will change my economy because get money quickly

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 07:46:36 PM
I consider cryptocurrencies like as a technology more than just any money making invention. It is a technology that links people worldwide in terms of making it a universal currency. I don't really consider it a method of making quick money because in reality it is not so easy to gain from it as evidenced by how many lost their investments so easily. We need more skills in dealing with it or we will fail in the end...
Activity: 70
May 14, 2018, 07:42:55 PM
It means a chance to make a good money and to be a part of a future from the moment of formation of revolutionary technology. When the main world will taste a blockchain and cryptocurrency, I will use it a long time
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 07:26:32 PM
All together. I invest in cryptocurrencies and participate in bounty companies, because I believe that now cryptocurrencies are at the stage of the birth of something new and something more.
Activity: 11
May 14, 2018, 07:23:56 PM
Fast transactions first,
second - a real option to realize something new in a real life, not a virtual one.
Pages:
Jump to: