Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 94. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 07:20:03 PM
For me crypto is the best way and easiest way to earn money, fast transaction and many more. It is a good and hi-tech way to earn and investing money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 07:09:51 PM
for my own crypto is a part of my life because I am looking for profits in the world of crypto has been long enough hard to feel I have felt in this crypto world.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 06:57:18 PM
For me, cryptocurrencies are a way of free life. I do my job anywhere in the world, earn good money and don't depend on employers.
Activity: 120
May 14, 2018, 06:44:49 PM
Of course it is a step into the future. Crypto gives people unprecedented opportunities like as financial freedom, secure payments and so on and so forth.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 06:36:07 PM
Cryptocurrencies for me mean development, training, education, earnings. In addition, the topic itself is interesting to me, I can spend hours on the computer studying cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
May 14, 2018, 04:18:55 PM
Since crypto comes to the market it became a regular job for many people. For me is more like additional profit. I like to invest, to read about new technologies, new projects. I see it the great method for investment if you can effort only like 10-1k$. Everyone can dive into it doing own research. I am very happy to open this market to me!
For me, a crypto-currency is a step into the future. Because she gave us a decentralized system of blockchain
Activity: 183
May 14, 2018, 03:16:18 PM
I think of crypto as a sphere that I have a portfolio or long-term and medium-term investments. I think of it as my door to a better life and to the future. Hopefully, it will make me quite a bit of money and will be able to live life I`ve always wanted.

not just you who want to do it, almost everyone who uses crypto will hope as you wish
because indeed with the existence of crypto as our way out all to get a better life again and can make the future brighter with the assets we have in crypto
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
May 14, 2018, 02:19:10 PM
Since crypto comes to the market it became a regular job for many people. For me is more like additional profit. I like to invest, to read about new technologies, new projects. I see it the great method for investment if you can effort only like 10-1k$. Everyone can dive into it doing own research. I am very happy to open this market to me!
Activity: 454
May 14, 2018, 02:03:41 PM
I think of crypto as a sphere that I have a portfolio or long-term and medium-term investments. I think of it as my door to a better life and to the future. Hopefully, it will make me quite a bit of money and will be able to live life I`ve always wanted.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
May 14, 2018, 01:45:07 PM
Crypto for me meaning a big step for better financial future. Most of people who are in crypto world already getting a great income with trading coins. So I would say that crypto is great opportunity for all, especially for people who live in low standard country to make extra money.
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 01:34:40 PM
For me crypto it is future. Now i am every day invest money in crypto. my favorite crypto is eth.
Activity: 77
May 14, 2018, 01:06:43 PM
For me crypto means a lot to me because it helping people and making we youth know that the future is bright and make us know more about internet browsing and know people marketing exchange
Activity: 280
May 14, 2018, 01:02:24 PM
"Crypto Currency" is the currency of the digital cryptography code, which is used for direct peer contact users without contact, bypassing the intermediary (Country, bank, regulatory authorities). The transaction is based on a decentralized global network from Peer to peer user (P2P) that determines the value of the currency based on supply and demand.

future payment model .... hopefully more secure, practical and certainly more profitable consumers .... welcome future ...

Sooner or later, the government will build their own electronic currency along with the IT giant and banking. Of course, the dominant role is included in «mobile payments» which in the medium term will dominate everywhere leading to the creation of an internationally accepted electronic monetary unit.
Activity: 14
May 14, 2018, 12:54:51 PM
As of right now, it means an secondary income next to my studies.
Activity: 266
May 14, 2018, 12:53:35 PM
I belive that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is the future of humanity and actually I invest in my future
Activity: 490
May 14, 2018, 12:48:40 PM
For me it is a chance to create a new financial system in which people can really rely on transparency and can immediately crack corruption, but if today we can still convince our authorities of this, but do you know why we still do not get it?  Tongue
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
For me crypto is the real future, as many analyst predict that bitcoin will make its new ATH, so its gonna be amazing.
Activity: 735
May 14, 2018, 12:47:28 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me it is good option to earn some money. I have some savings which I can multiply by safely holding crypto in my virtual wallet so i like this, especially when i have a lot of free time and i can try a little with day trading
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 12:44:52 PM
For me crypto is an online coin or internet currency for traders in some countries that know coin crypto and crypto also help people to earn money.  Smiley
Activity: 167
May 14, 2018, 12:43:53 PM
Encryption means a new job to me, which means a possible economic environment, which means it can bring good living conditions for me and my family, and I believe it is hopeful through my insistence.
Pages:
Jump to: