Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 17. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 01, 2018, 08:45:59 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

All the chartists feel there has to be a final correction of bitcoin to like 4 or 4.5K. Looking at how many people are sitting on the fence keeping tether to go back in cheaper, the low market cap and the interest of institutional investors I find that hard to believe. All are in agreement that after that "final dip" the market will be going bull again... Does all not matter to the long term investor. Things like Neo or Ethereum at the current prices are already a steal. Nothing else.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
September 01, 2018, 08:40:27 AM
I am a very simple person so Ill give you a very simple answer. I am waiting or my coins to have at least 100%-300% growth before I sell them and earn big time. I dont care for anything so as long as my coins dont reach that percentage then Im waiting.
Activity: 220
September 01, 2018, 08:35:11 AM
I personally, I am currently waiting for tokens to bounce back, in the near future, the price of coins will rise sharply and then we will see that the market will recover quickly. We are just waiting for the good news. That can make the price of bitcoin and all cryptocurrency prices increase. when we wait, it's better to buy altcoins to prepare when prices rise again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 07:40:22 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

We are waiting for the price of coins to in stable and the price is high. This is the time to sell it to get big profit, means more money, this what all of us we want. Be patient and the rewards comes.
Activity: 58
August 31, 2018, 02:03:19 PM
I wait when futures contracts start to conclude on the price increase. Then the whole market will grow
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 02:00:09 PM
The market is not stable and the price of coins are very low, so what everyone is actually waiting for is to see the market been stable and the price of coins to good, seriously the market is not encouraging for now but we are still waiting for the market to speak more positive
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 01:54:00 PM
I'm waiting here to bull run and my all altcoin price will increases ..
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 01:52:36 PM
For me the exactly i waiting here is in the bounty because when the bounty is finish i get my bounty token and i need that to sell and i think many people are same to my answer because to bounty token or else.
Activity: 588
August 31, 2018, 01:02:39 PM
the right time and the right situation too. because the crypto world always rotates as time goes by. we all know business here it won't be as easy as it all requires a process and patience
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

Who knows what will it be... maybe ETF, maybe Bakkt or just a simple pump from whale crypto holders. But all these reasons are not very good for this market, i think only mass understanding, adoption and using blockchain and cryptocurrencies will be a trigger for green and stable market, we need this and it may happen i think.
Activity: 80
August 31, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
I am holding some alt coins to sell and if the price increases,I will sell them asap.I don't know the market will rise again or not.Just waiting form the pump of some alt coin. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 10:34:30 AM
We are waiting for the price of most coins to increase drastically like what was happen in the late of 2017. Almost every coins at that time have a very good prices which make some people become rich.
Activity: 125
August 31, 2018, 10:26:21 AM
This is a round base inquiry for which each one have diverse answer implies each body is sitting tight for something else from other,but the goal of all is same market is high,number of coins or tokens is adequate air is clear to buy offering still we are sitting tight for something new to happen and this new is fulfillment which non of us have.
Activity: 280
August 31, 2018, 02:32:42 AM
I think all of us waiting for the rise of cryptocurrency and I am sure that it will happen soon and I hope that it will happen in this week or next week. I think that it could happen soon because every coin right now is trying to reach the new highest price and we can see in the market, although bitcoin is stable at the price now, the altcoin still increase and the increase of the altcoin is good for trade and I think we can make a profit too.
Activity: 219
August 30, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

We are waiting for the government and financial elite to shake enough of the weak hands off the money tree.  They need to load up before this thing rockets up again.  They wont miss the boat again and are creating one hell of a bear market to obtain their goals. 
Activity: 450
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 03:23:56 PM
we are waiting for the market to stop falling and begin to grow. in this case, the prices of bitcoin and altcoins will also grow.
Right, but what should happen for the market to stop falling? The cryptocurrency is decentralized, but it is still under the effect of some causes and conditions. I wonder which ones.
Activity: 434
August 30, 2018, 01:07:54 PM
I was thinking about the same thing. Everybody is saying that the market will go green, but what drives this? What affects the price of any coin exactly? People are waiting for their coins to moon, but what will it take to make it so?
copper member
Activity: 140
August 29, 2018, 03:16:18 PM
All of us as a crypto-currency community and each bounty player and trader individually awaits the fateful decision of the American regulator crypto currency in bitcoin. And certainly it will be positive.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 02:04:34 PM
I think we're waiting for the recovery of the market it is necessary for everyone. Because things like that become very fundamental and of course will raise the number of communities. But before that time comes, let's enjoy this fluctuation.
copper member
Activity: 476
August 29, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
Everybody is waiting for crypto market to rise and hit the highest of its own. To earn the maximum profit from their investment is dream of all of us.
Pages:
Jump to: