Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 19. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
August 23, 2018, 11:35:03 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

Demand is exactly what is needed to drive the price of the coins up. You have to understand that bitcoin behaves just like any other commodity, if there is more demand for the coin than there is supply then the price of the coin goes up. We need more adoption. With more adoption all of the coins become more valuable and that is what drives the price up.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 05:58:48 PM
we are waiting for the market to stop falling and begin to grow. in this case, the prices of bitcoin and altcoins will also grow.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 05:58:32 PM
We are all waiting for the day when bitcoin will hit 20k again and ethereum too will rise above 1000k. That will be a great moment for all crypto lovers
Activity: 118
August 22, 2018, 05:56:16 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

waiting for the market to become more stable, when the market stabilizes automatically prices will rise and normal and we can get profit. not like now where prices are falling and we lose a lot.
Activity: 68
August 22, 2018, 05:53:07 PM
We are all waiting for the market growth, we want to see our invested money increase profit. We are waiting for this bear market to end and have the chance to sell our coins when the price increase and hit our goal price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 05:52:44 PM
I think everyone here is tired of the bad news and really waiting for the good news. Everyone is waiting for the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency market. Only when it happens no one will say for sure.
Activity: 462
August 22, 2018, 05:48:04 PM
We are waiting for the recovery of the crypto-currency market after a deep correction and further growth of bitcoin altoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 22, 2018, 05:45:26 PM
Considering the time of bitcoin inception till now, I think a good milestone have been achieved. What is needed now and what some crypto enthusiasts are waiting for....is for more adoption of cryptocurrency/blockchain technology so as to drive the price higher.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
August 22, 2018, 05:40:34 PM
Definitely everyone is waiting for the trend reversal. But when exactly it will be, here is an interesting question. And most likely the turn can be when the ETF is accepted. There is also news that new video cards are getting ready for the market and you know who should buy them. Even these two events are able to really unfold the trend and send at least bitcoin to the moon. I think this is what everyone is waiting for.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 05:26:15 PM
We continuing to wait to activisation of cryptocurrency market. I hope it will be soon. But I dont think that there is a reason to fall of market now, it will grow in near futute.
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 05:20:49 PM
We will not hide, we are all waiting for a gradual recovery in the price growth of BTC. After all, the general dynamics of altcoins prices directly depends on it, in order to receive income for investors.
Yes, as bitcoin will go uphill at a sharp pace, then the remaining crypto-currencies will be followed by it, it remains to wait a little))
Activity: 104
August 22, 2018, 05:06:40 PM
Finally, we are the same, we are waiting for our money. Because our purpose including airdropers, investors...when practicing on cryptocurency industry is making profit. All of us know that money is not from the air, it is from the pocket of this person to other person. So you have right decision, you will win.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 04:45:27 PM
now a lot of cryptocurrencies holders are expecting of increasing investments to the cryptocurrencies, which will improve the market situation
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 04:17:56 PM
We are all now waiting for the adoption of ETF and the rise of the market. But whether so is not yet clear.
Activity: 81
August 22, 2018, 03:53:48 PM
Each market periodically encounters corrections - falls and take-offs are normal phenomena. Therefore, it is quite logical that after such a long fall I expect an active growth of the market.
Activity: 322
August 22, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
It's hard to say what the majority of participants expect from the market. But it is quite logical that many people want to wait for the gradual recovery of prices of their major coins in order to start earning income.
Activity: 63
August 21, 2018, 07:01:24 PM
As for me all hodlers wait just for satisfying price. It vary one by one, some sell early and use that money for other aims, some just wait and wait and in my opinion it is not that good.
It's a nice venture to just invest in coins that try to have a value. The amount of coins that are doing that should be in the hundreds.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 21, 2018, 06:59:24 PM
This is a no brainer, I think everyone is waiting for the next bull run. Majority of the hodlers are aiming to earn a huge amount of money. I just hope that it happens this year because a lot of people are assuming that the bull run will be repeated at the same month this year. December 2018 - January 2019 were the expected days of bull run. Not much of a fan on it. I sell whenever I am happy with the price.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
August 21, 2018, 06:50:06 PM
As for me all hodlers wait just for satisfying price. It vary one by one, some sell early and use that money for other aims, some just wait and wait and in my opinion it is not that good.
Activity: 406
August 21, 2018, 06:12:34 PM
We are always waiting for the opposite to happen than the current we have. When the price are down we wait to rise to make profit. When BTC was $20k we were bagging for another opportunity to buy low at 5k-6k .We always getting for what we asking for.
Pages:
Jump to: