Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 14. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 511
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 08:28:42 AM
Many users waiting for the price to rise again since we already seen bitcoin reached the peak of value. Actually, we have different expectations on bitcoin but mostly waited for the price to increase so we can earn profit. So the more adoptions the growth will occur on bitcoin.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 08:28:20 AM
To be honest we don't all know what we are waiting for as everything now is speculation. From the sec etf for bitcoin to an influx of cash from big Spenders. The more people are leaving crypto, the more the market is falling. Well, we all hope for a better future. Most of us are just optimistic for the end of the year because of last year happenings. Hope we are not wrong.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 08:12:42 AM
BTC is the catalyst. When BTC price growth, market growth too. More investors come to the market and they bring a lot of money. When BTC is falling, money are withdrawn from the market, so we need BTC to fly to moon once more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 07:17:39 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

Well for sure we are all waiting for the bull run so that we can sell with a huge profit for our holding , at this time it better to find any promising coin with a low price and hold for long term , since this is a simple strategy for this kind of business .
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 07:03:42 PM
What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins?
The price of bitcoin will see rise and see another ATH again if we stopped to be carried away by panic news, that make people to dump whatever they have. The crypto space is characterized by FUD. It is high time we knew that and face the reality.

What exactly are we waiting for?
This is left for the market to decide. An individual cannot achieve this, so the market has to decide.

Money doesn't just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst?
I think we need to have more investors to come into the crypto space. We only need those who understand the space.

Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
I think that has already been answered and just like i said, the market is the determinant factor here, which is you and i.
Activity: 445
September 22, 2018, 06:56:07 PM
Surely, that's bullrun that everyone is waiting to happen. But unfortunately, we are already in the last quarter of this year where everyone is exoecting the increase to happen and yet, red marks are still dominating the market. Downtrend is still present which makes the market value of most cryptos to fall continuously.
Activity: 392
September 22, 2018, 06:54:02 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
in my opinion cryptocurrency world is our future and we should be ready to this futurre and learn a lot about everything here
Activity: 462
September 22, 2018, 06:53:10 PM
Well,speaking about mine estimations, I expect BTC rise and it should happen within some months,then my prediction is completed
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 22, 2018, 06:50:07 PM
We expect that there will be good stability in the market, the necessary growth, that all our deposits, coins, everything would pay off, and bring us all a profit, everyone is waiting for a beautiful future
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 22, 2018, 06:08:45 PM
What we all are waiting for is the better days ahead where Crypto will transform most of it holders. Crypto can and will make this happen soon.
Activity: 108
September 22, 2018, 05:32:50 PM
we are waiting for the demand for bitcoin to rise again and the market will begin to grow
Activity: 420
September 22, 2018, 05:30:48 PM
We aren't waiting for something particular. Every one of us is waiting for the conditions that are good for our portfolios. We don't need to believe in some kind of miracle that will make us rich, but we believe in crypto currency and its future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 22, 2018, 03:06:53 PM
Maybe some kind of regulation? I have your same questions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
September 22, 2018, 03:02:35 PM
I think most people will wait for the price of coins to fall, so they can buy and sell again when the price is high. for investors who are already investing they are sure to wait for high coin prices and sell them so that they get a lot of profit.
Activity: 126
September 17, 2018, 12:51:45 AM
The market is not stable and the fee of cash are very low, so what everybody is in reality awaiting is to peer the market been solid and the rate of coins to top, significantly the marketplace isn't always encouraging for now but we're nevertheless waiting for the marketplace to talk greater high quality
Activity: 294
September 14, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

I look forward to reducing fraud, real payment for work in bounty companies, raising the price of coins and restoring the market as a whole.
copper member
Activity: 365
September 14, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
And tell me, why most you wait? Bull or bear a lot of cryptocurrency enthusiastic are making huge profit daily in this cryptocurrency spare! So quit wait and get to work, the earlier the better
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
I'm waiting for the price to rise and I will be able to start selling. I want that I could sell more than I invested. We are all waiting for the growth of the market for profit.
yes you are right, if we want to get a big profit we should wait for it until the price stabilizes. and if we just want to get a small profit then we can sell it when there is an offer that if the offer matches our advantage.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 10:26:29 AM
Personally, I'm waiting for regulation in ICO..I really do not understand why no one notices this speculation? Why does the team need $ 20 million to develop the product? It's not that expensive .. I know for sure.
Activity: 85
September 14, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
What are we waiting for really? Well I'm waiting for stability as both Bitcoin and Altcoin has fallen deeply and it's about time for the crypto bleed to start going green again. Let's hope this time once it starts to rise it can rather stabilise that pump and dump again.
Pages:
Jump to: