Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 16. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:08:29 PM
If you think you already hit your target, then there is no point in waiting. If not, then you have to be more patient. For me, I'm waiting for a specific value for my crypto to reach. If that happens then thats it. I'm also waiting for the market to be more consistent!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 04, 2018, 05:19:01 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

In cryptosphere most investors buys cryptos when they have an extra cash, usually this happens every end of the year since there are a lot of bonuses at this time of the year. Like some says, more investors means that the market will be healthy again and all crypto will increase in value. The question is, do we really expect the price to increase every end of the year and anticipate a bearish months throughout the year?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
September 04, 2018, 05:11:50 AM
We are waiting for more investors to enter the crypto currency market, but so far there has been a lot of fraud and because of this the market can not continue its development.
the more investors come, the faster the market development will go better in the future. because with so many investors coming in, the faster the crypto price increases and hopefully the scams in the crypto world will also disappear
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 05:08:19 AM
I'm waiting for the world to realize how these cryptocurrencies will replace legal tender in the future. More people approve of bitcoin, the same thing that would bring huge gains to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 179
September 04, 2018, 04:56:50 AM
Most we have expected for the investors is when the price $8,000 reach for bitcoin. For sure many people are waiting that price to have an unexpected profits for everyone just like december last year it almost reach $8k.
Activity: 81
September 04, 2018, 04:49:27 AM
I'm essentially sitting tight for the last quarter of this present year to come and by then I understand what's the accompanying thing I would do. I know the market will pump again like what happened a year back when no one understands that the market will go on that mode. Regardless, if you have a vulnerability about it by then go a do offer your coins and I promise you will regret that decision you've made and you'll comprehend that this holding time conditions are basic for some individual who need to end up viable at some point later on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 02, 2018, 11:18:50 AM
I do not know how others, but personally I expect the growth of both bitcoin and altcoins because I would like to sell part of them and fix profits. and there are a couple of projects that I like the future
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
September 02, 2018, 11:09:51 AM
I am still waiting for the price of bitcoin and other crypto pump and investor interest to increase with other reasons I wait for the market pump volume to be like last year and at least not as bad as it is today. investors are waiting for the right moment to start investing because I am sure that at the end of each year crypto pump
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 02, 2018, 11:06:10 AM
Personally, I'm waiting for the market to turn green and my coins to go up. My favorite NEO and Cardano greatly decreased and a new asset AST and Cointroops has not yet shown itself.
The market will really rise, it does not need special knowledge. After all, the cryptocurrency is only developing, so such situations are not news.
Activity: 218
September 02, 2018, 11:02:22 AM
Personally, I'm waiting for the market to turn green and my coins to go up. My favorite NEO and Cardano greatly decreased and a new asset AST and Cointroops has not yet shown itself.
Merit: 114
September 01, 2018, 12:30:42 PM
The green market is what we are waiting for. Currently the market is in a state of stagnation, perhaps the cause is the number of people who started the divestment to force prices in the crypto market decreased. After the bad time all with strong hand will be happy and life there life like a millionaire...
phm
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 01, 2018, 12:10:14 PM
I am a very simple person so Ill give you a very simple answer. I am waiting or my coins to have at least 100%-300% growth before I sell them and earn big time. I dont care for anything so as long as my coins dont reach that percentage then Im waiting.

Good answer! but I you sure, that you can really hold your coins after they make +200%?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 12:01:23 PM
We are all waiting for the increase of prices in bitcoin, waiting for market to be more stable and waiting crypto became accepted in every country and adapted as common payment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
Right now Im waiting for BTC break above 7540 and ETH turn bullsih, after that I will buy alts. Now it is only a boune play imo
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 01, 2018, 09:05:56 AM
We are waiting for more investors to enter the crypto currency market, but so far there has been a lot of fraud and because of this the market can not continue its development.
Activity: 89
September 01, 2018, 09:05:28 AM
would expect the price of recovery soon, I'm sure most users buy when the price is high from november to january, and if it sells now it will be a loss because the market is currently dropping, and most users believe the year-end price could get past last year's highs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 01, 2018, 09:03:43 AM
I think that we are already waiting for nothing, because all those who are still waiting for now are probably already beginning to lose their faith in the crypto currency, but in the last two days DogeCoin shows that not everything is lost.
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 09:02:11 AM
I'm waiting for the full correction in the market for crypto currency. And also that my choice will bring me much success and profit. And I very much believe that 2019. It will be a year of crypto currency and prosperity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 09:00:55 AM
Absolutely all people wait when the level of prices of the crypto currency is growing. And basically these people, waiting for a high price, become such big capitalists and investors that they immediately sell their shares when the price level becomes high.
Activity: 493
September 01, 2018, 08:48:24 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

Of course what everyone here is waiting for is a stable market and back up. so you can sell coins again and make a profit. because the market has gone down too long and this is our hope. many have relied on cryptocurrency as their main income. so we always wait and hope the market will be green again.
Pages:
Jump to: