Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 18. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 01:35:21 PM
There has been some good news from the G20 summit so I think people will be more willing to buy into the code than the decision now is made to not create additional coding laws. Let the cows loose Grin
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 02:48:28 AM
We are waiting for applications and commercial services based on blockchain to be widely applied in the life of each of us. Only after that, investors will see the prospects of crypto and the feasibility of investing in cryptocurrency. I think, 2019 will be very positive for cryptocurrency market and the prices for most coins will increase several times.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:38:59 PM
I think that no one can give you an accurate answer to these questions. But if we talk about the future of the crypto currency, then I have no doubt that the price will rise again, we just have to wait. There are many factors that practically guarantee the growth of the market)
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 02:37:45 PM
Adoption and real life use. This will attract more people and new money. If people keep hearing news of ban and exchange hacks it's not good for the market because Crypto is still young and people are not sure about it's future.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 02:33:17 PM
it is important to remember that block technology is not just a currency. this is a heap. bureaucracy, democracy, information exchange, life, etc. they will all change completely. here we are waiting for people to get used to this change.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 02:22:56 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
We are waiting for a new strong market! At the end of 2017, there was a boom. Now for almost a year all with great hope waiting for the same boom! I hope that at the end of 2018 everything will be repeated. That would be cool.
Activity: 78
August 28, 2018, 02:21:40 PM
Waiting for the market to become more stable, with a fairly high price increase. That is the most awaited
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 02:19:34 PM
If to talk about me, I can say that I am waiting for the best times to come. This means that I am going to trade and wish to earn more than it is possible to get now as the market isn't stable. I want it to become green
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 02:15:17 PM
I think that most traders are waiting until the market becomes more stable and the prices don't fluctuate as much as now. As for me personally, I am waiting until BTC increases in price
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 02:13:34 PM
What you do not like the idea of ETF. I think the whole market is waiting for this. Somehow we were led to believe that this would be the catalyst.
I think very few people understand how ETF can affect the price of cryptocurrency.
There has to be something that will start pushing the price of the bitcoin up. Most of the coins will begin to grow after the bitcoin.
Activity: 171
August 28, 2018, 02:05:01 PM
What you do not like the idea of ETF. I think the whole market is waiting for this. Somehow we were led to believe that this would be the catalyst.
ETFs can be catalysts and have effects in the near future. However, over time, it may have the opposite effect. Personally, I do not expect ETF. Maybe the ETF will be denied and bullrun can happen sooner. The current sound is nice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
August 28, 2018, 02:00:23 PM
Activity: 89
August 28, 2018, 09:53:36 AM
I'm simply sitting tight for the last quarter of this current year to come and at that point I recognize what's the following thing I would do. I know the market will pump again like what happened a year ago when nobody realizes that the market will go on that mode. In any case, on the off chance that you have an uncertainty about it at that point go a do offer your coins and I guarantee you will lament that choice you've made and you'll understand that this holding time circumstances are essential for somebody who need to wind up effective sometime in the not so distant future.
Activity: 276
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
August 27, 2018, 07:57:11 PM
We are waiting for an instant jump of bitcoin up, $ 1500, in one day and fixation at this level.
Then we can talk about a change of trend.
Activity: 85
August 26, 2018, 06:31:25 AM
Sitting tight for the market to be more steady, the present market is definitely not a major decay or a major ascent. perhaps sitting tight for the correct time when precisely the correct track will come, I am sitting tight for an aggregate recuperation in the market and the estimation of coins is incredibly expanded. purchase without losing cash a while later and to guarantee additionally that it will give us a decent benefit unquestionably.
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 01:39:08 PM
We are all waiting for the increase of prices in bitcoin,waiting for market to be  more stable . We will all be able to run the investment if the situation is safe and stable and conducive. The market is unpredictable, unfortunately. The market reacts very strongly to the negative. Now I am glad that Bitcoin now shows at least some growth, but for some reason the altcoins still stand still  Undecided
Activity: 115
August 24, 2018, 01:02:04 PM
all of them must be waiting for a moment like that which will benefit when prices rise as we would expect in the future
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 12:00:30 PM
I am waiting for happiness when the value of the coin I invest gets a fantastic price in the end but somehow when it will happen see the price of each coin is now decreasing
Activity: 966
August 24, 2018, 05:25:51 AM
We are waiting for the price to rise, but i think 2018 is not a good for cryptocurrency to boom. We waiting for more people to engage on cryptocurrency so price will follow automatically.
copper member
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 11:39:33 AM
we are waiting for more people to join. more and more people are adding encryption, and the government will change the policy of restricting encryption. also, encryption requires practical use in the real world. it will connect our lives closely. this is what we are waiting for.
Pages:
Jump to: