Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 12. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 05:26:10 PM
There are a lot of reasons which can affect market, but the main one is ETF adoption. news background is concentrated around it , so it will affect market seriously. In long term google trends are showing people's interest to crypto
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 05:24:09 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
i think that there still is a reason to believe that cryptocurrency price will go up and we really need to waitfor a while
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 05:21:01 PM
Most of us are just waiting for money. Everyone believes that the coins will rise in price several times again. But I think it will happen if the whales benefit from it, and nothing depends on us.
Activity: 266
September 29, 2018, 04:53:55 PM
The question of why we are here reminded me of a case when I was on an internship at work and there the boss asked, "Why are you here? Why did you come to us?" And all responded like sheep: "I want to help people, I like this sphere, etc." and when the turn came to me I said "MONEY! No one would come here if they did not pay or could not make money" And the boss
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
September 29, 2018, 04:44:35 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
I think only whales can drive the price of bitcoin and all altcoins up...
And I'm waiting for the day when they will want to do this once again...
Activity: 616
September 29, 2018, 04:40:50 PM
I've been working so hard all year that I realized waiting for something pretty stupid, you just have to work, work and everything will come to you.
we cannot wait because there are still many good potential jobs.
especially in conditions like this we must use it to continue to collect the coffers of our money for us to hold as our assets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 04:24:16 PM
I've been working so hard all year that I realized waiting for something pretty stupid, you just have to work, work and everything will come to you.
Activity: 224
September 29, 2018, 04:08:10 PM
I don't know what you're all waiting for, but I'm waiting for X5 on my Deposit. That's what I expect, and all that you write here - even those fantasies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 07:39:31 AM
I think that everyone is waiting for growth, but what else can you wait for, lol? The growth of the crypto-currency market is the most important process for hamsters and whales. It is in these periods that everyone gets a chance to earn money if they are allowed to.

I think there are more than just expectations for the bull market, rather than waiting for me to look for potential buyers in the market as it currently has over 1500 coin in the market.
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
September 29, 2018, 07:17:07 AM
We are waiting for people to begin to consider crypto currency as a full currency. There will be an opportunity to pay any Altcoins on the Internet. We are waiting for people to transfer all their money to the crypto currency.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 06:24:38 AM
A great many people who have joined the universe of crypto are sitting tight for bitcoins cost to either be steady or increment. That is the handy and legit reply to what the OP is inquiring. In any case, I am sitting tight for these advanced digital forms of money to be acknowledged by the governement so we can hone what it truly is planned for, and I'm energized if everybody would utilize them as well. I figure it would be an incredible thought for individuals to actualize it so they wouldn't have so much issue sending cash over the globe or make online exchanges without utilizing your Mastercard etc.
Activity: 168
September 29, 2018, 03:10:12 AM
I think everyone expects growth and development in their future. And we very much hope that the market will fully work and please us. And all the losses and failures will quickly be forgotten. For example, I'm just waiting for this.
Activity: 433
September 29, 2018, 02:32:46 AM
I think that everyone is waiting for growth, but what else can you wait for, lol? The growth of the crypto-currency market is the most important process for hamsters and whales. It is in these periods that everyone gets a chance to earn money if they are allowed to.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 07:10:16 PM
We need not to worry ourselves by asking when the price of bitcoin will go uptrend. One thing i believe is that when the time comes, it will definitely rise. Sometimes, news is what drives price either up or down. Most of the downtrend we experienced these days were caused mostly by news, known as FUD. Well, i think even if the price of bitcoin is down and we are in a bearish market, i will still make my profit
Activity: 252
September 28, 2018, 05:07:24 PM
In this cryptocurrency world we are waiting that the market value price will goes green so that we are not losing our money that we are investing.
Activity: 476
September 28, 2018, 04:59:28 PM
I wait when my investments begin to pay dividends. At the moment, I'm at a loss, and it disappoints me, not for this I entered the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 04:08:19 PM
Well, I can say about my self that I am waiting for Bitcoin and Ethereum to recover their prices. When this will happen, the other altcoins will also follow these changes and we will be rich again Smiley

Yeah, that's true. I think all of us are waiting for the same reason here. The reason is about the price, why are we here? Absolutely because we want to get a profit, and that's what we waiting for.
Activity: 364
September 28, 2018, 12:23:59 PM
I expect some good positive news that will have an impact on the entire crypto currency market. The market needs new positive news to start a new growth.
Activity: 308
September 28, 2018, 12:06:20 PM
To me I think what we're all actually waiting for is mass adoption and we all hope that ETF approval could make this happen as it I'll draw many new persons into cryptocurrency to invest their quota.
People are basically waiting for the situation to be favorable for them to make money off of crypto. Nobody is just here for fun, we are waiting for the coins to moon.
Activity: 254
September 28, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
Crypto currency is the future of money. All this is well understood and therefore participate in this. We are all waiting for when our investments multiply. Everyone is waiting for the same thing.
Agree. We are waiting for the moment we all came here for: coins mooning and we getting rich. We are waiting for the prices to rise. But what will make them rise?
Pages:
Jump to: