Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 20. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
August 21, 2018, 01:27:41 PM
We are waiting for good news in order to see new money in the market then the market rise , but it's difficult to know when it will happen
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 01:22:45 PM
We will not hide, we are all waiting for a gradual recovery in the price growth of BTC. After all, the general dynamics of altcoins prices directly depends on it, in order to receive income for investors.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 04:01:55 AM
We are waiting for a good news from the market in which all coins can recover its value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 03:59:32 AM
I believe that all we are waiting for a gradual recovery of the market, so that the prices for our coins start to rise in price and bring investors well-deserved income.
Activity: 367
August 20, 2018, 11:26:06 PM
I certainly waited for a very good thing from Crypto, when the current state of altcoin prices were not good, I was not discouraged, but who was not disappointed, but this is a good thing and can be used as an additional lesson in the crypto world. like this, it can become a mental exercise for crypto enthusiasts, because don't just expect profit but learn to improve market interest in crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 09:52:10 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

For me, I'm waiting for the next big thing after bitcoins. Also, I'm waiting for a price pump. There are countless of cryptocurrencies in development right now and I really believe one of them will be able to turn the tides in the market and probably overtake bitcoins in technologically advance standpoint.
Activity: 49
August 20, 2018, 09:37:08 PM
I'm waiting for the crypt to grow. Ie the right moment. I'm not rushing anywhere. If in a hurry you can go with anything!
Activity: 7
August 20, 2018, 09:19:27 PM
Its good time to build a warehouse, and waiting for market more stable
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
We are waiting for gias we are waiting for the mayor to become better and expect better things will come to investors and the gradual recovery of the market.
Activity: 14
August 20, 2018, 10:41:25 AM
A number of things can trigger an upturn in the market. For example the etf news. That could really go a long way in pushing prices up. Another saving grace could be an influx of institutional money or a public statement by a large firm adopting cryptocurrency. That will lead to massive buys and a total upturn in market fortunes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 10:34:11 AM
We wait and continue to support Crypto, even though currently experiencing a downturn in price, remain optimistic and patient, there will definitely be a wonderful time all can enjoy from the crypto.
copper member
Activity: 462
August 20, 2018, 10:30:17 AM
There are big events that very soon will have to happen, these events can have a very serious impact on how events unfold on the market, such events will soon happen, everyone has heard about them, this is ETF
Most peoples in cryptocurrency waiting for good news about bitcoin or crypto market. If Etf approved by regulator, crypto investor must be give positive impact to crypto price. Etf will bring billions dollar to crypto market.
Obviously I think it's certain that most people will certainly wait for the good news about bitcoin,
moreover until now the price of bitcoin is still falling so we have to wait for good news to be able to increase the price of bitcoin itself
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:22:30 AM
for me
the investment right when the market value is too low because we know it's time to increase the market value so it's better to invest when the amount is low. You should also expect to wait for more money to be received. and there is a trading strategy for not losing money.
Activity: 198
August 20, 2018, 10:19:38 AM
When all is said in done, I expect any adjustments in the market of digital forms of money. I'm as of now tired of taking a gander at this moderate slip in the cost of bitcoin. I wouldn't fret watching what happens if bitcoin rules the market, how the altcoy will act and how their cost will be shaped. Along these lines, let bitcoin is either falling in cost or developing.
Activity: 210
August 20, 2018, 10:12:38 AM
Waiting for stability can lead to not quite the same result that everyone expects ... Personally, I'm waiting for the market to grow!

Honestly most of us are waiting for the big breakthrough of bitcoin price that besides from the huge dip we are still hoping for the huge pump that probably reinforce for faster rising of bitcoin values.
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 10:09:20 AM
We are waiting for the price of cryptocurrency to rise, and we are waiting for the cryptocurrency market to be more stable. We are still waiting for the blockchain technology to be more mature. Everyone in the encrypted world will have different wishes, so everyone has different waits.
Activity: 182
August 20, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
I figure we as a whole are sitting tight for the Cryptocurrency Bull run where every one of our expectations over the Cryptocurrencies will ascend in such an approach to balance out the market and figures be sufficiently steady to have confidence in Cryptocurrency further. we need to trust that there are Crypto whales out there who hold and run the market under their own particular terms at the ideal planning.
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 10:05:23 AM
Waiting for the market to be more stable, the current market is not a big drop or a big upswing. No one dares to try it easily, but I think it is a good time to build a warehouse.

Of course we are all waiting for the bull run. Although now market still struggling to become stable again we are hoping it would happen sooner. So that we are all happy and get our share of profit.
Activity: 406
August 20, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
There are big events that very soon will have to happen, these events can have a very serious impact on how events unfold on the market, such events will soon happen, everyone has heard about them, this is ETF
Most peoples in cryptocurrency waiting for good news about bitcoin or crypto market. If Etf approved by regulator, crypto investor must be give positive impact to crypto price. Etf will bring billions dollar to crypto market.
Activity: 308
August 20, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
Waiting for stability can lead to not quite the same result that everyone expects ... Personally, I'm waiting for the market to grow!
Pages:
Jump to: